Notices

Old 11-25-2009, 03:59 PM   #161
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

{{{{{{{{{{{Bella}}}}}}}}}}} oh you're not nuts honey. I will say that I couldn't do it, couldn't maintain the close friendship--but I completely understand the impulse to. After all, if the ex weren't a wonderful person, you wouldn't have given 12 years of your life to Hir, right?

{{{{{{{{{{{hottprof}}}}}}}}} People get offended and it's never comfortable but I don't think it should make us stop posting. You've just started talking to us; please don't go away now, k?
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 04:02 PM   #162
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
Matthew is on my mind today. Harley's son, for those of you that know him from the other site. Another brain tumor, a tumor on his back....the news is not good. Please say a prayer for them both.
It doesn't seem good, does it G? We're sending prayers and energy for Matthew to have more time, and for Harley to find peace. It's such a devastating thing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bit For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2009, 04:10 PM   #163
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Hot Prof.,

Do not leave. There is no need to go. Please stay. It is a time for love, joy, and peace.

Peace and love,
Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 04:51 PM   #164
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Right now what is on my mind is that there are so many people I know, and don't know, that have my thoughts and good wishes. On this day of giving, I send out into the world all the energy I can to help, in thanks of all that I have and all that I have been given.
Old 11-25-2009, 07:05 PM   #165
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaOctober1 View Post
I'm new here...

Hi

Two weeks ago, my partner of 12 years (who is 12 years younger) told me she wants to be single again. She's not cheating..loves me to death..but midlife has hit and she's in love with her motorcycle and new friends. I think I became Hir security and Momma; and now she's ready to spread Hir wings and fly into the sunset.

We're going to remain good friends, but in the mean time I have to move out of our house; relocate (we work together) to another facility and start a new life.

People are really angry with Hir. I'm not. I really understand this scenario. I was there once too. And, in all honesty, I worked too hard at the relationship. This will be a nice break. Don't get me wrong. I'm dying inside. I just can't do anything about this..so why not use my energy to move forward?

Any of you ever break up a long term relationship and maintain a close friendship with that person? People think we're totally nuts.
It can be done, with time and work from both people. I guess what would cause me confusion if I were close to either one of you is why is it YOU that is relocating and moving out? It's hir choice, so isn't the change she wants hirs to attain? Why must it be YOU who makes all the changes based on hir decision?

*shrug*

Maybe that's why some of your friends are angry with hir.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2009, 07:41 PM   #166
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

How thankful I am to have my father still with me to spend this Thanksgiving with.
Grateful.
Old 11-25-2009, 08:44 PM   #167
lillith

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, hey you!

lillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputation

I am sleepy and grateful for the next four days off...

now how can you ignore a dancing pink elephant?

and how i so wish it would rain here.
lillith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 01:32 PM   #168
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

How thankful I am for chosen family. I love and adore all of them. Missing them and their kindness. Hoping each of them is having a bountiful day filled with family and friends.
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 01:50 PM   #169
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

How some people are completley transparent and phony......a snake in the grass who moves slowly will still fucking bite you....but i will not be letting that happen...

im also thinking that i really do not like a certain person and never will exactly because they are reptilian in nature, oh and throw in delusional, no matter how much bullshit they write on the interwebz about how positive they are
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 02:22 PM   #170
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

I wish she was here with me instead of at work and how I miss her

that I can't wait to eat later tonight with my family

that I hope my sweet potato casserole turns out better than my moms HAHAHAH

these brownies I made are looking good but I can't eat them yet
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 03:22 PM   #171
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I love it when my family can get together and actually get along. Its nice to have some adult time (my kids are with their dad this holiday) for playing games and socializing.
Old 11-26-2009, 05:14 PM   #172
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

I am starving and ready to eat, so I need to log off of here and get to my parents house to eat some good grub.
Old 11-26-2009, 07:01 PM   #173
Surayna

How Do You Identify?:
Femme - babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Incredibly content, amazingly happy, and loved by some wonderful people!

2 Highscores

Surayna will become famous soon enoughSurayna will become famous soon enough

I just made Thanksgiving dinner for 12, all by myself, in heels. Everything was from scratch. We had ham, potatoes, sweet potato pie, green beans, stuffing, gravy, rolls, pecan pie and pumpkin pie. Not a single complaint, and lots of compliments. After not wanting to cook for the last 10 years, I am officially out of the cooking closet again, and totally enjoying it.
Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion
in the things we do for each other every day."
~Nicholas Sparks~
"Bite Marks Are Love Notes Written In Flesh"
~anonymous~
Surayna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Surayna For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2009, 07:24 PM   #174
KayCee

How Do You Identify?:
Multifaceted Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a secret
Relationship Status:
And from my lips hye drew the hallelujah

Thanked 1,725 Times in 521 Posts
KayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thinking right now, how happy I am, that I've found the love of my life...finally!
KayCee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KayCee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2009, 09:55 PM   #175
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

We went out to dinner this Thanksgiving. So, no turkey sandwiches or leftover pumpkin pie.

Oh, and so many choices of smiley emoticons!
Old 11-27-2009, 01:25 AM   #176
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

finally coming back home to my place after all the eating and drinking I did tonight, so now it's rest up time with just me, the dog and the suggies.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:35 AM   #177
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation
Default currently on my mind:

Needing to go to bed because I have to work tomorrow, but I don't want to go to bed and I don't want to go to work. Maybe if I think of it as a 1 day work-week. Hmm....

~cara
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 11:08 AM   #178
Penelope

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
In Love♥

Penelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

mornings spent leisurely
Penelope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 12:41 PM   #179
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

a really horrible dream in which i was calling for help after the scare, and the person on the phone drove me crazy.
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 01:47 PM   #180
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

{{{{{{{{{{{violaine}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
The Following User Says Thank You to Bit For This Useful Post: