Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 02-04-2016, 07:41 PM   #5321
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I'm just going to use what I have! I SWEAR.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2016, 10:08 PM   #5322
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Rode out to Michael's this afternoon/evening & got my things for this project....letthe fun begin.....
Old 02-05-2016, 06:32 AM   #5323
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It sounds like we're all getting a good start to the project. 3.5 weeks to go!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2016, 08:46 AM   #5324
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I found a GREAT stamp on amazon. It's backordered, of course. I think I'm going to give it a try anyway and see what happens. If it comes, great. If not, I've already started on some other stuff so it won't be a loss, really.

22 days!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2016, 09:32 PM   #5325
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,151 Times in 5,128 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I went to Michael's on Friday and spent almost $100 - way, way too much for me (and it all fit into one little bag!) - and that was with good coupons! I came home and figured out what I really needed, and took almost half of it back today.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2016, 09:50 PM   #5326
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I'm determined to make it through this project without a trip to the craft store!!! I will keep you posted as to whether or not I keep this pledge. I just thought of like five things i want while typing this.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2016, 02:00 PM   #5327
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I went to Michael's on Friday and spent almost $100 - way, way too much for me (and it all fit into one little bag!) - and that was with good coupons! I came home and figured out what I really needed, and took almost half of it back today.
Sometimes that's just the way you have to do it. Get it, lay it all out, see what you need/want and then take the rest back.

I'm excited to see what you come up with!

Anyone do swaps outside of our little thread here? Usually folks send a gift to the hostess (our wrangler...nope, not trying to fish for pressies but I certainly wouldn't turn any down!) but I'm going to send something extra back to you all instead.

That's why the postmark is so important. Not only is it a cool date that only comes around every 4 years but for those who get their packages postmarked on the 29th of February, you will receive a small token of my appreciation. I just ordered what I need for those gifts last night. I'm super stoked!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2016, 02:56 PM   #5328
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

I'm considering getting back to making my handmade valentines after a couple years off. They will be late in the mail, I am afraid - so they might end up being hand-made something-else. I won't claim they are fabulous, but they are fun to make and each one is unique.

One of the reasons I like making them is because people get so cynical and bitter or sad around Valentine's Day, but my first memories of celebrating it were my grandmother and I cross-legged on the floor with construction paper and stickers and glitter and weird craft supplies making valentines for everybody - and I think it's a fun way to celebrate.

Anyway, drop me a PM with your snail mail address if you'd like a belated one.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2016, 07:44 PM   #5329
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

That sounds like fun, Nat.

I got a delivery of fun stuff today! The past two days I have woken up around 3am, thinking of craft stuff I could do.

Someone may or may not be indulging in too many YouTube videos.

Hey.....19 days left to mail off!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 02-14-2016, 07:28 AM   #5330
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

How's everyone coming along? If you're stuck on something, let me know. Maybe we can brainstorm.

15 days to mail off!!!!

Happy V Day, penpallers.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2016, 07:31 AM   #5331
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
How's everyone coming along? If you're stuck on something, let me know. Maybe we can brainstorm.

15 days to mail off!!!!

Happy V Day, penpallers.
Mine are coming along nicely...thanks for the offer to brainstorm Gemme!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day to you all, my crafty friends!!!

Whoohooo....
Old 02-14-2016, 10:15 AM   #5332
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Needle and thread,beads, paint, glue, inks, old books...my brain is in a storm alright!

One set 99% complete, second set, tender talent still at work

Happy Heart day to my crafter friends♡♡♡

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2016, 11:16 AM   #5333
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Busily crafting away...tick...tick....getting closer.....have an awesome day everyone!!!
Old 02-20-2016, 09:45 AM   #5334
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

9 days to mail out!!!!!

I hope everyone is having as much fun and making as much of a mess as I am with this project. I think I could do ATCs every month and be a happy girl.

Happy crafting, all!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 02-24-2016, 09:01 AM   #5335
Tallulah

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Friends Only

Tallulah Has the BEST ReputationTallulah Has the BEST ReputationTallulah Has the BEST ReputationTallulah Has the BEST ReputationTallulah Has the BEST ReputationTallulah Has the BEST ReputationTallulah Has the BEST ReputationTallulah Has the BEST ReputationTallulah Has the BEST ReputationTallulah Has the BEST ReputationTallulah Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello Everyone

Hello, I was introduced to BFP by my friend Clay. I am looking forward to participating in art projects in the near future ! T
Tallulah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tallulah For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2016, 09:09 AM   #5336
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
Hello, I was introduced to BFP by my friend Clay. I am looking forward to participating in art projects in the near future ! T
Yay!!! Welcome T!!!

Most the other crafters will be by at some point to welcome ya. This is an amazing group here & you will enjoy the projects, wranglers, & crafters!!!
Old 02-24-2016, 09:20 AM   #5337
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
Welcome, Tallulah!

We're getting close to finishing a current project so it won't be long before someone will step to up to wrangle the next project. Feel free to scroll back and get a feel for how things run in here and, if you'd like, feel free to join the next project. We welcome new art!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2016, 07:55 AM   #5338
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

FOUR MORE DAYS TO MAIL OUT!!!!!!

I'm so excited! I spent a big part of yesterday playing around with new techniques for fun and I think I'm going to switch some cards out because of how good they came out. I even overheated my heat gun in the process.

Monday's the big day!

As I mentioned, if Monday rolls around and you are not completely done, MAIL THEM ANYWAY. I'll make it work. You all should have received my addy last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
It's the 3rd with no other changes, so this is the official list of participants for the Love/Music Leap Year ATC Challenge!!!!

1. Gemme
2. nycfem/Jennifer
3. CCB
4. Breathless
5. Bèsame*
6. GeorgiaMa'am
7. Katniss
8. clay

All typical rules are in play:

#1. "For 2016, the rule is if one of us is more than a week late or drops out of a project for whatever reason, that person is welcome to continue posting but is not allowed to sign up for a group project again until January 1st, 2017. No exceptions. This rule applies to participants and to wranglers. This rule must be posted at the bottom of all new projects that are being wrangled so that members can thoughtfully consider whether we wish to commit to a new project. And for the purposes of clarification, if someone drops out before the deadline to sign up has been closed then they are not excluded from future projects because they are still following the rules."

#2. Please add $5 for repackaging and postage. I'll send my address to you all later in the month.

#3. Make 7 pairings (or series, if you are so inclined) of any of the following: traditional 2.5x3.5 ATCs, rinchies, twinchies, inchies, minis or micros or a combination thereof.

#4. The theme is love and/or music. It's your interpretation, so be as literal or abstract as you want to be. Any materials are accepted as long as they don't tick and go boom.

#5. The deadline is etched in stone this time: February 29th. Your goodies MUST be postmarked by this date. It's a Monday. Plan accordingly. Those who comply will receive a surprise in their packages. Those who don't will be sad, because not only will they miss out on the surprise, they will be susceptible to rule #1.

Yes, I've made note of the deadline multiple times. Yes, this is the one thing I will be absolutely adamant about in this round. Come Hell or high water, that postmark should say Feb. 29, 2016.

If the 29th comes around and you are not finished, mail them anyway. I'll go Tim Gunn and make it work.
Any questions????

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2016, 08:44 AM   #5339
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Its deadline count down. I have little pieces everywhere! I'm working everyday till then, and I'm squeezing in Windows of time to work.

I'm going to mail myself several letters that day, I want that postmark. I'm not sure what I will do with it just yet. I'm thinking it will be a great piece to use!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2016, 01:08 PM   #5340
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

I am having a hard time with this one. I will persevere but only by the skin of my teeth. I have a whole weekend, right? *fingers crossed *

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types