Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-30-2012, 02:53 PM   #21
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Miss Tia
My brother was a student at Kent State During that time. I wonder if we are related ;-)

I'm sorry, I don't mean to tease you, but it was the love generation, after all. This is a beautiful story. Moms are so good about helping you figure things out. Sounds like you both had a good one. It's none of my business, but I'm interested in what happened to the baby?

I agree it is odd your sister does not remember this incident. How lucky that you could prove it to yourself through your journal entries.
Smooches
Keri

_
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post
back in the era of the vietnam war and daisy chains and hippie love, my sister found herself pregnant out of wedlock at Kent State University. She didnt want to tell my mom, didnt want to have an abortion, didnt want to drop out of college, didnt have money to raise the baby on her own and had no man to back the baby with a name. It was Easter time and she was wanting to go home but was paralyzed...not knowing what to do. Being pregnant out of wedlock back then was akin to wearing a red letter A on one's chest society-wise. So she went to visit a church. She has always been very spiritual and at one time, even wanted to be a nun.

As she was kneeling and praying, a priest walked up and sat down next to her. he spoke in broken english, and asked her what was wrong. She looked up and was stunned to see that the man looked so much like our dear departed grandmother, whom my sister was so very close to. My sister poured her story out to the priest, and he advised her to go home and tell our mother, to leave college to have the baby and God would help her to return to finish her degree. The priest told my sister he was a visiting priest, in for the holidays and hoped she would do well, as he didnt expect to see her again.

So my sister went home that weekend and told my mom. My mom was devastated but relieved that she wanted to have the baby. They made a plan and my sister went home to finish out the semester and then come home.
On her last week there, she went back to the church to find out if she could make contact with that priest. The church's priest looked strangely at her as she told her story, and informed her that there had been no visiting priest at the church for Easter. He had performed all the services himself.

My sister believed it was my grandmother herself, who has become our guardian angel. Or at least a spirit who watched over us.

My sister shared this story with me many times. Yet, when I brought it up to her recently, she has no memory of it. I traced it back in my journals that I have kept throughout the years. It was there several times. Why she does not remember now, when she and I spoke of it throughout our lives, I dont know.
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 03:01 PM   #22
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

What a treat to read each narrative offering – your own personal account and experience – with regard for the subject of Angels!

Where do I even begin? The subject of Angels fascinates me greatly not only because of the experience I had years ago. But even over the course of my lifetime, I have often wondered if other events in my life might share a connection to what I have come to loosely define as human experience with supernatural beings or events of a supernatural kind.

I want to say that I appreciate the mindfulness each one of you express in that some of our experiences reside close to our own religious or spiritual practices, while others express their own set of experience which is framed by either the lack of personal experience or the possibility that their core sets of beliefs do not embrace a system of belief that Angels may or may not exist.

For example, princessbelle shared that a supernatural being (an Angel) came to her side during a near fatal car accident and provisionally supplied on her behalf of all that she could need during the moments ahead. I share a similar experience like hers too but I do not remember an Angelic being presiding over the entire affair; whereas in the case of princessbelle’s account, an Angel presided over her traumatic affair.

I appreciate LaneyDoll’s disclosure in that her very close friend’s account of Angelic experience is entirely localized to her own situation and privileging the privacy of her friends’ account. I resonate wholeheartedly with giving due regard and I resonate with Gemme as well in that although she has not experienced an Angelic visitation; thus, she cannot be completely certain of the existence of Angels. However, Darbonaire’s experience is that he believes Angels exist without a doubt but in his minds eye, Angels are not seen. I think it is important to note the distinction Darbonaire’s experience marks because there are cases where people have not experienced seeing an Angel yet they believe the possibility that Angels exist.

I appreciate and like it so much that Bleu, JAGG and Theo share from their own experience the notion of: “Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid” (Basil King, 1921) (see notion also supported by The Marine Corps). I like how Bleu framed her personal account in that whenever she felt the need for reassurance during a situation of discomfort that she called upon the “universe” to supply her every need – in social and psychological ways. I presume this is the mindset of Marines too as I mentioned privately to JAGG and Theo that there are members of the Marines in my family (my father’s brothers) and at many a family reunion, we would be regaled by our uncles stories of harrowing times during wartime status and how they would rely upon this particular mindset of beliefs to carry them through.

I want to say that for me, I grew up in a household where various religious and spiritual-based realities were practiced. My father (and his side of the family) was Roman Catholic; whereas my mother and her side of the family were of a complicated set of beliefs which ranged from and included worshipping with: Nazarene’s, Mennonites, Quaker’s and practicing indigenous, since time immemorial, sets of Cherokee beliefs and spiritual practice.

My interest in whether Angels exist or if people believe in the existence of Angels is primarily a sheer interest in whether people in my own community of family and friends may share in having had an encounter with Angels and if so, what dynamics do people recall about their own encounter with supernatural beings (in this case, Angels).

Thank you, to each one of you, for sharing your ideas and experiences in relationship to Angels. It was so nice, rather sweet, to see each response for the subject of Angels!

*Thank you *

PS/ I smiled especially today to see my rep section filled with "Angels"!

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 03:02 PM   #23
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't, or at least I haven't paid enough attention to KNOW if I have.

Finding this thread today is quite interesting because a friend and I were having quite an in depth discussion about this subject just this past weekend!
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 04:07 PM   #24
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,610 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Keri, the baby is my oldest niece. She is the image of my mother! She is a wonderful woman and her two boys are the boys I babysit.

I sent you a rep about the father of my niece. It would be amazing if we were related...lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 04:40 PM   #25
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Wow!!! I am so addicted to this thread!!!!!

Katzchen!!! You scored a huge touchdown girl!!! Just shows more of your internal beauty and heart. I so adore you and this just makes it even deeper.

Reading these stories have given my spiritness a new awakening, a freshness that was needed and it just is wonderful!!!

guihong...i have to tell you...

I was reading your story at the doc office today with my mom. I read it to her as well. It was honestly hard to read because i started tearing up and by the end had tears running down my face. I am so VERY HAPPY you had that experience and you "get" what i was talking about...that face with beauty that only angels possess. That glow. That peace. Isn't it wonderful!!!

It got me and mom talking again about the account of my accident. She told me today, and she never told me this till today, that i changed after that. Instead of being a little tiny girl that was afraid of my shadow, i became a woman after that, strong, confident and peaceful. THAT made me cry as well. LOL.

Thank you all for your stories/thoughts/feelings!!!! keep 'em comin!!!

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 05:05 PM   #26
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Yes.

I've 3, or I used to.

I know of 2 strongly.

He gave me courage to learn. He always wanted to know what I learned in school that day. If only he could see me now! His head would spin with all the damned numbers.

She....well, she's a different story. When emotional pain comes, or something personal overwhelms me, she's there. When I want to relapse, she's there. Sometimes, she's there when I have night terrors. She used to be every time.

She was there when I met MBE.

She doesn't come to me as often. I understood her final gift to me.

MBE.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 09:24 PM   #27
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chai~ View Post
I haven't, or at least I haven't paid enough attention to KNOW if I have.

Finding this thread today is quite interesting because a friend and I were having quite an in depth discussion about this subject just this past weekend!
There are many times that we only see what we are open to seeing.

I have "escaped" far too many times and so many of those times were with the assistance of someone else.

I would be willing to bet that when you really start to pay attention, you will see so much more than you ever realized possible.

Old 10-30-2012, 09:32 PM   #28
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

I was obsessed with angels as a teen. Im really not sure why. Could be that it was the most interesting part of religion to me.

Anyways, I have a picture of what appears to be an angel hovering over my child. She is in her wheelchair. I was taking pics of her in her bedroom, we had just gotten new tile. If I can find it I might post it.

Seeing is believing.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2012, 09:44 PM   #29
princesskathie

How Do You Identify?:
Sparkle Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, babydoll, cutiepie, and angelpop all work just fine!
Relationship Status:
All kinds of twitterpated!

princesskathie Has the BEST Reputationprincesskathie Has the BEST Reputationprincesskathie Has the BEST Reputationprincesskathie Has the BEST Reputationprincesskathie Has the BEST Reputationprincesskathie Has the BEST Reputationprincesskathie Has the BEST Reputationprincesskathie Has the BEST Reputationprincesskathie Has the BEST Reputationprincesskathie Has the BEST Reputationprincesskathie Has the BEST Reputation

I adore this thread! Yes, yes, yes I believe in angels! I believe that every person has a guardian angel and if you call on the angels, you will be surrounded by support.

There is a set of angel cards and a daily angel meditation book both by Doreen Virtue that I love.

Thank you all for your beautiful stories!

Why try to fit in when you were born to stand out?

If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve to have me at my best.
princesskathie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 04:54 PM   #30
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

I absolutely believe in Angels, especially Guardian Angels. I have a several crystals with images of Angels in them. One in particular has a Guardian Angel and a smaller image...perhaps a child...just like in that famous painting of the Angel and the children.

I firmly believe that my Mom is one of my Guardians and the Angels are always with her.

Something else I believe...Sometimes the Angels are us.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:48 PM   #31
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

You know Folks; I did a little experiment once after my "visitation". When I told the message the Angel gave me to Folks who accepted me as a butch, they were happy, and believed it. But, when I told the Folks who were againest my lifesyle who knew me, and also conservative clergy, they did not believe the "visitation" to be true. One Baptist minister even thought I was being tempted by the Devil! They even discriminate againest Angels thinking, "How could an Angel even think of consorting with a butch lesbian!" But I KNOW for a fact that God loves us as we are, and Angels do also. My experience consisted of a beautiful voice that was both male and female, yet neither,and a peaceful and joyful presence, that I automatically bowed to with my face on the floor. The message the Angel told to to tell everybody was this: God loves us, and not to fear God, and don't fear Satan, and all the evil you experience and see in the world either. God can do anything. Nothing is impossible with God. Have Faith!
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2012, 06:23 PM   #32
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesskathie View Post

There is a set of angel cards and a daily angel meditation book both by Doreen Virtue that I love.

I just love Doreen Virtue and have a couple of her books. Now you've got me thinking about getting a set of those cards...
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2012, 07:52 PM   #33
princesskathie

How Do You Identify?:
Sparkle Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, babydoll, cutiepie, and angelpop all work just fine!
Relationship Status:
All kinds of twitterpated!

princesskathie Has the BEST Reputationprincesskathie Has the BEST Reputationprincesskathie Has the BEST Reputationprincesskathie Has the BEST Reputationprincesskathie Has the BEST Reputationprincesskathie Has the BEST Reputationprincesskathie Has the BEST Reputationprincesskathie Has the BEST Reputationprincesskathie Has the BEST Reputationprincesskathie Has the BEST Reputationprincesskathie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
I just love Doreen Virtue and have a couple of her books. Now you've got me thinking about getting a set of those cards...
The cards are gorgeous! You just pick one out and let the art and the message flow into your heart.

I see you're a Carolina girl too! I'm in Raleigh!

Why try to fit in when you were born to stand out?

If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve to have me at my best.
princesskathie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:34 PM   #34
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesskathie View Post
The cards are gorgeous! You just pick one out and let the art and the message flow into your heart.

I see you're a Carolina girl too! I'm in Raleigh!
I'll definitely be picking up a set this week.

Yep, another Carolina girl. I'm further south, about 25-30 miles east of the QC.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2015, 10:25 PM   #35
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

It's been awhile since I have had anything to share about angels... but just a few nights ago, while on patrol, I think an Angel was flirting with me.

Let me explain what happened :

I was on the 9th floor of my building, when at approximately 03:57 hours, the elevator dialed for emergency services. An operator came online and asked me if I was experiencing distress and in need of an emergency rescue. Of course, I answered "umm, no, i dont need emergency services," and the dispatch agency released my car from emergency services.

Soon after, I began to wonder if what happened to me was brought about by an Angel.

It was, after all, on the 9th floor (cloud 9?), and mysteriously the time was 03:57 hours.

I'm thinking an angel was flirting with me.

And if so, I think that angel is a terribly sweet Angel.

_____ ______
Old 08-16-2015, 11:35 PM   #36
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
You know Folks; I did a little experiment once after my "visitation". When I told the message the Angel gave me to Folks who accepted me as a butch, they were happy, and believed it. But, when I told the Folks who were againest my lifesyle who knew me, and also conservative clergy, they did not believe the "visitation" to be true. One Baptist minister even thought I was being tempted by the Devil! They even discriminate againest Angels thinking, "How could an Angel even think of consorting with a butch lesbian!" But I KNOW for a fact that God loves us as we are, and Angels do also. My experience consisted of a beautiful voice that was both male and female, yet neither,and a peaceful and joyful presence, that I automatically bowed to with my face on the floor. The message the Angel told to to tell everybody was this: God loves us, and not to fear God, and don't fear Satan, and all the evil you experience and see in the world either. God can do anything. Nothing is impossible with God. Have Faith!
Amen brother,God loves us all.Lost are those people who believe they can speak for the lord,fuck'em!

Ok,long story short,Yes,I believe in guardian angels/animals,spirit guides.I have survived a lot of bad situations with help from my 'Angels',i can't explain it any other way how I walked away scratch free.Too many strange unexplained occurrences in my life for me not to believe in spiritual intervention.I don't consider myself special,I think it has happen to everyone on this thread sometime in their life,either they realized it or not..i'm talking about your angel (good one or bad) saving you from serious harm.

I believe there are good and bad angels (yes I do)...each has a purpose.

Anyone here believe in living apparitions?,like someone physically alive yet,seeing their vision (younger self or as today) appear before your eyes.I had a couple of experiences like that where I saw my father as a young man.I was around eight years old at the time.People just recently have said they saw me (was not me,though) around at different locations.I think the germans have a word for it...Doppelganger.I ask these same people who saw my double what she was doing,they explained it was nothing good

Unexplained and creepy shit,I love it.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 04:12 PM   #37
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

I've had an awful lot of unexplainable events transpire in my life since last April. The synchronicity of particular events (which I can't really talk about or even begin to explain, lol) feels so magical, and with an inexplicable serendipity.

Like.... for example, the other day I came across two swim suits I forgot I even had, right after I had just bought a brand new swim suit, last week. But, my swim suits led to me finding three paintings; one of which was a Lotus flower, an oil painting on a canvas gesso board, from an art class I took years ago. Today, at the garage sale, vintage estate sale, I came across an unopened box of Universal Cards (Angelically Inspired, revised and expanded edition) which was printed in 1994. Inside the box, first thing I see was a picture of an type of Angel....

Baby Angel on the Lotus

Here's what it says about this type of Angel:

"This baby Angel appears in unspoiled innocence and speaks to you of new life, renewed hope and second chances. Her energy is everlasting renewal. She is the promise od so much more to come. She brings with her the eternal gift of love.

She asks that you look closely for the tiny treasures, the little everyday miracles. See them as though for the first time through kind and gentle eyes.

She represents the child within whose divine right is to be cherished unconditionally.

Revealed within the origins of the Lotus plant is great symbology. The Lotus drops its seeds into the darkest mud. Yet with the first stirrings of new life, it seeks the light. With intense determination it transcends the muck, then the muddy water to burst forth a beautiful flower born of spirit. It's soul purpose....to share its beauty with the world. As the baby Angel rests within the Lotus petals, she is comfortable with who she is. She is pure joy and innocence, eagerly experiencing each new moment.

Be comfortable with who you are."

_____ ______
Old 08-10-2017, 04:34 PM   #38
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Yes, Angels are real..
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 06:57 AM   #39
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

BUMP BUMP.........
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote