Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 10-06-2011, 10:38 AM   #41
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
Actually I am having sinful, nasty, lusting thoughts!!! Where is a good femme when you need her...smiling
Being pure and innocent - until corrupted! LOL!

I'm having a snuggle with one of my cats and drinking a green smoothie.

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 02:40 PM   #42
Scrappy L'il Southpaw

How Do You Identify?:
Woman Full of Surprises
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unchallenged Bedhog

Scrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST Reputation

Sitting on a conference call waiting for it to be over so I can go pee...

Scrappy L'il Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scrappy L'il Southpaw For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 06:12 PM   #43
Lazy Daze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,807 Times in 745 Posts
Lazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST Reputation

Sitting at the airport, impatiently waiting for my flight!
Old 10-06-2011, 06:56 PM   #44
Scrappy L'il Southpaw

How Do You Identify?:
Woman Full of Surprises
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unchallenged Bedhog

Scrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST Reputation

Catching up on Doctor Who, seventh season Episode 1 while I eat crackers with peanut butter and chocolate. The chocolate was swirled into the peanut butter. This is not one of my special creations!
Old 10-06-2011, 07:28 PM   #45
Scrappy L'il Southpaw

How Do You Identify?:
Woman Full of Surprises
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unchallenged Bedhog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappy L'il Southpaw View Post
Catching up on Doctor Who, seventh season Episode 1 while I eat crackers with peanut butter and chocolate. The chocolate was swirled into the peanut butter. This is not one of my special creations!
Make the SIXTH season, not seventh. Ooopsy!
Old 10-06-2011, 07:38 PM   #46
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Banned 11/9/2011 - Previously banned member back under new name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

J. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST Reputation

Watching Chopped
J. Mason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:06 AM   #47
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation

Relaxing in a Hyatt hotel room after an AWESOME Duran Duran concert here in Grand Prarie, Texas. I've taken my night meds but I forgot to bring my sleeping medication. That along with being hyped after a concert, I can't sleep despite being tired. I suppose I'll try and catch a few winks on the drive (not me driving) home tomorrow.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:11 AM   #48
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

Grabbing my bag and jacket and running out the door!

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 08:38 AM   #49
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Doing battle with Mavis Beacon

I'm too old for this
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 08:56 AM   #50
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I am about to get dressed and make a quick run over to Home Depot ..... as if there is such a thing as a "quickie" in Home Depot ... LOL! I love HD - it inspires me.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:20 AM   #51
CrankyOldGuy

How Do You Identify?:
Just the right amount of wrong
Preferred Pronoun?:
[sic] Basturd
Relationship Status:
She turns my crank

CrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST Reputation

Flea market looting...

"To say nothing, to do nothing, stops nothing" - Roni McCall,
Founder,
Through Their Eyes,
The National Animal Abuse Registry
CrankyOldGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CrankyOldGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2011, 09:26 AM   #52
Silverseastar

How Do You Identify?:
femme, submissive, girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Singular

Silverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST Reputation

Sitting in bed in my robe thinking about stuff and prowling the internets. Almost time to get going and do school work.
Silverseastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:30 AM   #53
Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,739 Times in 644 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

sipping a cup of coffee... listening to laundry. About to get the day running into full gear ramping up to people coming over for dinner.
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:36 AM   #54
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

Shaving my dog. Okay, not yet but I'm thinking maybe.
Old 10-09-2011, 09:54 AM   #55
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:
I move from person to person real quick.

Thanked 2,824 Times in 662 Posts
funkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Debating on whether to go to Pride all.by.myself. The friend I was supposed to go with is not feeling good and I don't know anybody else in town (staying in ATL for a minute). What to do? What to do?
funkyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:55 AM   #56
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

waking up slowly while watching the soft rain outside and the smoke that is wafting up from the neighbor's house next door. It's a peaceful morning here at home.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2011, 10:52 AM   #57
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I guess I am deep conditioning my hair because I just realized I forgot to rinse the conditioner out of my hair during my shower this morning!

wth?
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2011, 11:25 AM   #58
Daktari

Freezing m'nads off - the heating hasn't switched on yet - whilst watching that train-wreck-tv Come Dine With Me.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:51 AM   #59
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Eating a bowl of cereal while watching the Vikings trample the Cardinals

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 12:19 PM   #60
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

hey Funky...ya should have came by SC and picked me up...I would have went down with ya..and we could have met up with scwappy and company....
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyfemme View Post
Debating on whether to go to Pride all.by.myself. The friend I was supposed to go with is not feeling good and I don't know anybody else in town (staying in ATL for a minute). What to do? What to do?