theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Sleepy.

With all of the pain meds I'm on.....Oxycodone, OxyContin, Fentanyl and Gabapentin....the rainy weather today has just zonked my ass out.

I'll sure be glad when this knee pain subsides, I finally heal from the surgery the rest of the way and I can get weaned off of all of these narcotics, once and for all!!!!

Until then........... *yawn*

~Theo~
Old 08-21-2017, 06:44 PM   #4042
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I bought myself a uke and was planning....note, I said "planning"...to learn it this year. That has not happened so it will be my 2018 goal now.

Happy playing to you, W!!!
I'm thinking about taking a few lessons. Then maybe we can start a Planet band. Name suggestions, anyone?
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2017, 05:25 AM   #4043
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I feel like crap, if I'm being honest. It's temporary and will pass but right now, I would greatly appreciate the ability to swallow without pain. Oy.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2017, 03:43 PM   #4044
hopelessromantic69

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
all male
Relationship Status:
Single but unavailable

hopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sad and now stressed

Someone I know back in St Louis just had their life stolen I am still in shock!

Stressed trying to convince my soon to be 88 year old mother that she needs needs to move out to Oregon and live with me or we might move back up to Bellingham WA. I think Bellingham since there is a Dr shortage in Eugene. Oregon has the lowest Dr insurance reimbursement in the country so most Dr do not stick around long.
Old 08-22-2017, 04:50 PM   #4045
Oklahomagal

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Oklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST Reputation

Excited to be back here.... I used to be here alot when i lived in Washington i had so many friends.
Oklahomagal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oklahomagal For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2017, 05:06 PM   #4046
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

Ecstatic and incredibly relaxed at the same time, if that's possible.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2017, 05:27 PM   #4047
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I feel much better, although I'm not 100% yet though.

*sniff sniff

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2017, 06:05 PM   #4048
~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-babygirl-brat
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Justin's babygirl

Thanked 3,254 Times in 646 Posts
~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation

Sad an old friend from High school was shot trying to protect his family from a break in. Going to attend a candle light vigil tonight. Life is too short
~SweetCheeks~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ~SweetCheeks~ For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2017, 06:27 PM   #4049
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Like crap, again.

Might be a take some pain meds and go to sleep type of night.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2017, 07:33 PM   #4050
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Feel great tonight. Came home from work, let the babies outside, mowed all of the backyard. The hard manual labor worked the pissy mood out of me. It was still knawing at me from work. Gone now!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2017, 08:28 PM   #4051
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Tired and just kind of... there yeah ..
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2017, 09:02 PM   #4052
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Happy, full, and an eensie bit tipsy thanks to some friends who took me out for an early b-day dinner of Columbian food and margaritas. Bet I sleep like a rock.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2017, 05:24 AM   #4053
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

We're debating whether I have Strep or not, so you tell me.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2017, 06:37 AM   #4054
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,101 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Not ready to start my day...
Leg muscles feel like jumping frog legs in a hot skillet. I hate MS.

on a good note...I'm happy, especially about connecting with my niece and brother. And friends have made me feel like it's worth getting up to start my day.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2017, 06:41 AM   #4055
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Woke up with migraine at 4. Day 3

Not playing around with it, took migraine pill at 4:05

Felt better by 6 and now feeling like myself

Also feeling annoyed while IT has my computer down at a bad time

Feeling comfy in a new leather office chair

Feeling super excited to see my love in 8 days.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2017, 08:31 AM   #4056
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Actually woke up with some energy!! Feel pretty good
Old 08-23-2017, 09:06 AM   #4057
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Tired and old. First time out of my flat since being in hospital from Saturday afternoon through to Monday lunchtime. I wasn't too bad walking a few hundred yards to the station (with my handbag and some bits in a 2-wheel shopping trolley), or walking another few hundred yards to the main station, or a similar distance at the other end to my (now ex-) place of work, but up and down a couple of small flights of stairs a couple of times to get my degree application printed off - phew. Had to get a taxi home.

And that was my actual last day in the office. I'll be meeting up with the team for my farewell lunch next week, and going to the company social on the 1st, but nevermore shall I sit at that desk in front of that PC with my Kerbal Space Program wallpaper trying to help folk out with silly IT that isn't playing the game (as in work, not actual games) properly as it should. Awww.. Emotional.

Anyway, it made me feel like an old lady. Well, made me feel like a young lass (I'm 19, OK? I don't CARE what the thrice-bedamned spawn of nameless slime of a calendar says!) that's feeling like an old biddy due to ill health. No fair! How am I supposed to chase young women if I'm this decrepit?

Best motivation ever for getting better! Right, I'm off for a recovery-nap!
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2017, 09:19 AM   #4058
Oklahomagal

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Oklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST Reputation

Tired.... Coming to work to do all my lovely supervisor duties.
Oklahomagal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oklahomagal For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2017, 06:29 PM   #4059
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I think my sore throat has legs because it keeps relocating to different parts of my throat.

Maybe it's an alien.

Maybe it's a tumor.

Maybe it's an alien tumor.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2017, 07:46 PM   #4060
SirenManda

How Do You Identify?:
I don’t want contact.

SirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

Anxious and nervous. Friday I have surgery, not looking forward to it. Wish me luck.