How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Friggin hospital....

First we get here and there's no parking (per usual) then we get to the designated place and proceed to wait and wait and wait.

FOUR HOURS later they finally take my mother in to put in her chemo port.

My mother had to fast for this procedure. She weighs 60 pounds now. So how does it make sense to have her fast, no liquids etc then come to find out her sedation is only a "light" one.

Now my poor little mother is freaked out by the procedure. I swear this day will never end!

*the nurses have all been very nice but someone needs to get their shit together on the scheduling end. Fo.sho
Old 07-17-2018, 03:46 PM   #1602
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

I don't think anything! Ain't that a wonder!
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2018, 06:28 AM   #1603
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
Friggin hospital....

First we get here and there's no parking (per usual) then we get to the designated place and proceed to wait and wait and wait.

FOUR HOURS later they finally take my mother in to put in her chemo port.

My mother had to fast for this procedure. She weighs 60 pounds now. So how does it make sense to have her fast, no liquids etc then come to find out her sedation is only a "light" one.

Now my poor little mother is freaked out by the procedure. I swear this day will never end!

*the nurses have all been very nice but someone needs to get their shit together on the scheduling end. Fo.sho
My mother changed her mind at the last minute and didn't get the port. All that time to think freaked her out. I'm really not pleased at all.
Old 07-19-2018, 06:37 AM   #1604
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

It was actually late night yesterday. Two of our sheep got out one was a teenager named Iris and the other was a youngster named Isabella. We got a call from our neighbors saying that they heard what they thought was a large vehicle skid on some stones and dirt and then heard a very loud ba sound.

So I had dozed off and was woke up my one of my housemates banging on my door. We went out there and someone had hit and killed both of the sheep and never stopped. The impact was so much so that one was thrown to the left and landed near a tree and the other was thrown to the right and landed in the ditch.

As a bit of a back story, Isabella was the first animal I bottled fed as a baby and she was still young and getting bottled fed.

To say that I am pissed is an understatement. However, more than that I am heartbroken. Sad does not even cover it.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2018, 09:31 AM   #1605
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
It was actually late night yesterday. Two of our sheep got out one was a teenager named Iris and the other was a youngster named Isabella. We got a call from our neighbors saying that they heard what they thought was a large vehicle skid on some stones and dirt and then heard a very loud ba sound.

So I had dozed off and was woke up my one of my housemates banging on my door. We went out there and someone had hit and killed both of the sheep and never stopped. The impact was so much so that one was thrown to the left and landed near a tree and the other was thrown to the right and landed in the ditch.

As a bit of a back story, Isabella was the first animal I bottled fed as a baby and she was still young and getting bottled fed.

To say that I am pissed is an understatement. However, more than that I am heartbroken. Sad does not even cover it.
This is so terribly sad. I'm so sorry
Old 07-19-2018, 02:08 PM   #1606
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

More extremely annoyed that the AC went out again at work. It's 98 degrees in here ... no joke! Half the staff has left ... can't blame them! The only reason I'm not extremely pissed is that they replaced the chiller ...primary piece of AC equipment... and a bunch of other stuff so it's not like building owners aren't trying. Even so... sigh!! It's going to be 107 - 108 today and tomorrow.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2018, 04:13 PM   #1607
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking about how we're going to lose our housing by the end of the year and how management has known since April and only decided to tell us yesterday.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2018, 05:04 PM   #1608
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Woo hoo!! AC is back up and running!

I can't even imagine how people work outside... in this heat ... everyday!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
More extremely annoyed that the AC went out again at work. It's 98 degrees in here ... no joke! Half the staff has left ... can't blame them! The only reason I'm not extremely pissed is that they replaced the chiller ...primary piece of AC equipment... and a bunch of other stuff so it's not like building owners aren't trying. Even so... sigh!! It's going to be 107 - 108 today and tomorrow.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2018, 06:00 PM   #1609
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

It just happened. I only got two mouthfuls on the way to the table, then dumped my entire dinner on the floor. It was wild rice, peas, carrots and potato salad.

I am not going through another preparation of all that again!

Jeffrey is such a good boy to clean up my mess for me.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2018, 09:23 PM   #1610
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Coworker with a bad attitude! I'm so done with people who are not team players.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2018, 09:06 AM   #1611
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Angry

This heat wave!

It is really slowing me down moving mom. Ugh.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2018, 11:35 AM   #1612
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,516 Times in 10,201 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I bought these really cute black shorts with lace on them in May. I tried them on....errrrrr, too big now!

I'm looking on how to take them in.

I didn't get to wear them much.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2018, 07:00 AM   #1613
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Airlines in general can be stressful. Yesterday i placed my phone in the seat pocket in front of me while i flew. When I took it out I saw that someone had stuck gum in there so my phone had a big wad of freshly chewed gum stuck to it. Gross.

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2018, 09:50 AM   #1614
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I had a much delayed moment of being pissed off....

I just realized today that not ONE of my clients bothered to send a sympathy card when my mother passed. They were previously her clients since I took over the business for her when she retired.

These people have known her (and me) for YEARS. I know for a fact she sent them sympathy cards when they lost beloved pets. It’s astounding when you realize how very little you matter to some people.
Old 09-10-2018, 11:00 AM   #1615
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

To find out that the cancer I fought and beat 14.5decided to come back as colon cancer. Not just one spot but 2.

I already know I will be losing my colon however we don’t know what stage or what treatment I will I will need other that that.
Old 09-10-2018, 11:23 AM   #1616
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

I am still so pissed off about that police shooting in Dallas. I truly hope the trigger happy cop spends her next two decades in prison. She really doesn't deserve to even be here when that wonderful young man is not. I saw a pic of her in FB standing next to someone in an All Lives Matter t-shirt. That translates as I. A racist fuck, and the cops should be able to shoot whomever they like with no consequences. Well, she better fucking get consequences. A Black man can't be in his own home without a trigger happy cop shooting him him dead. I have such anger over this. I truly truly hope most of her future is spent in prison.
Old 09-10-2018, 11:47 AM   #1617
Femmewench

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Femme Saphiosexual
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Divorced

Thanked 1,277 Times in 331 Posts
Femmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
A Black man can't be in his own home without a trigger happy cop shooting him him dead. I have such anger over this. I truly truly hope most of her future is spent in prison.
Many years ago in San Diego, I discovered something I'd never known about modern apartments. At about 10:30 one night I heard someone at my door. I watched the door handle turn and in walked a complete stranger, having used a key to gain access to my unit. He was stunned. I was stunned. Turned out he'd gotten off on the wrong floor (there were only 3 so WTH.) He was in the same unit on the 3rd floor.

I call the management office the next day. They only had 4 basic keys for the entire 300+ unit complex. Odds of someone else having the key to your front door was 1 in 4. It's very common in newer buildings. Apartments built prior to the 1970s or 1980s have unique locks because apparently they cared about their tenant's safety more than the convenience of having fewer keys to create.

What I can't get over is that she didn't recognize the fact that the furniture in that apartment wasn't hers. And just how did she not realize before she opened the door that she wasn't at the right apartment? And what gives her the right to shoot someone she thinks is in her apartment when she isn't in it? Stand your ground or whatever stupid interpretation each state may have doesn't apply if you're not actually in your home or on your property.

What a senseless, stupid thing to happen.
Old 09-10-2018, 12:39 PM   #1618
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

The door was not locked, and it was dark in the apartment. But outside in the lit hallway was a red doormat that she didn't have. To give her the benefit of the doubt, she was shocked. But she was by the door. She could have stepped out, run and called for help. Her first instinct was to shoot. That used to not be the way cops were trained. She's only been on the job less than five years, and this is the second person she has shot. The first was when she was on the job, and he survived. He was Latino, based on his name.

The way we train police has to change. And if there is a young officer who has shot someone, maybe retrain her or him intensively.

I think it's down to police training. I also bet you money she could tell he was Black. And I bet she is a racist piece of trash. There needs to be some fairly thorough assessment of police to see if they come in with a lot of bias. My bet is this Dallas white girl whose friends wear All Lives Matter t-shirts is a racist asshole. Black men and children are not fucking safe in this country. We need to send a message and lock this stupid trigger happy piece if shit cop up for decades. The message needs to be, you shoot an innocent person, you can kiss your freedom goodbye.
Old 09-10-2018, 09:24 PM   #1619
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Now she says the door was ajar and that he didn't comply to her verbal commands. Bullshit. One neighbor supposedly heard knocking. Whatever. She should have backed out and called 911. I heard the grand jury could recommend more than manslaughter.
Old 09-17-2018, 05:14 PM   #1620
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

I’m pissed at my body. Today I found out it is a stage 4 cancer and they believe it has affected my liver also.

I’m ready to kick this cancer in the ass big time. I have my dukes up and ready to knock a block off