Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > ART, POETRY, WRITING > Art

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2009, 08:35 PM   #1
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation
Default MUSIC CENTRAL!!!

Please, anything and EVERYTHING pertaining to music:

*Favorite song. Performer. Band. Orchestra. All time favorite songs, time periods of music. New songs.

*Music trivia... (facts and questions).

*Post the MOOD you are in through a song! Let us know that if you like... open up to us.

*Lyrics - like beautiful poetry to me it is, or the specific reality of "feeling" something painful or sad through the words. Perhaps something worded to help deal with your frustrations(?) Please post them here if you wish.

*Melody's. How does a melody appeal to you or make you feel?

*How about that "rhythm"?!

*Photo's of bands, performers that you love, (or any other artwork type of same...)

*Music interpretations. Lyrics, melody or art/videos. What does it mean to you on any given level? For example, I like to watch video's to see what the artist's take of their song is - or how they choose to "share it". (And to see if I was even close! But, sometimes like MY own take of something - if the artist is open and welcoming to that of course!)

*Personal experience with music and/or your love for it. Special memories!?

*Music stories, songs about your own writing, or where you are taken back into time when you hear a certain song, or are in a situation and the song comes back to you. What does it mean to you? Please share.

*A song to dedicate for whatever reasons. Share your love, pain, memories, doubts, happiness, growth, etc... through music.

*New artists and performers you currently like.

*Old performers or bands [gone] that we MISS.

*Writing about various music genre's you enjoy, or posting songs of such. Share it all!

*If you play any instruments and/or sing, have ever performed - solo, or in a band, etc...

*If you've written music and/or lyrics. IF you have a music "block" and are struggling with that.

*Do Karaoke?

A place to share ANYTHING regarding music. Very broad based here. Old and new... and anything I haven't thought of here to mention.

This is everyone's thread. I just really needed it to be here. Life is one big musical to me, and one of my primary areas of interest and pleasure - as well as for personal communication and sharing! I hear music in everything. From a beautiful view to the sound of a stream or the wind blowing through the trees/leaves. Or, simply any "situation".

And sometimes I just need to rock out when driving the car and belting out a tune while banging on the steering wheel. I sing in the shower at times too. And I dance when I am in the mood - when I am alone or in a public place, (not really for dancing, like in a grocery store)!

Please enjoy ALL. Don't be shy...

WILDCAT

*Yes, this is a little "energetic". It's just one post at a time though... think passion for life through music. Here.
WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WILDCAT For This Useful Post: