Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 12-06-2018, 11:31 AM   #6401
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I'm looking forward to when our afternoon errands are done and out of the way!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2018, 11:38 AM   #6402
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Thanks RockOn, that is seriously good advice.

I'm looking forward to going home today and baking Christmas cookies. Today's batch will be Butter Pecan Crescents.
They sound good!
I'm looking forward to getting feedback about holiday gifts and cards I'm mailing out.
It may sound phony, but I really do prefer to give more than receive, and this time of year there are millions of ways to do that.

WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2018, 12:14 PM   #6403
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,511 Times in 10,201 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2018, 06:58 PM   #6404
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Getting this storm behind us. We (NC) have had enough weather issues this year

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2018, 08:39 PM   #6405
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Getting this storm behind us. We (NC) have had enough weather issues this year

I know! Lol now they are saying up to 7 inches of snow where I am. Of course that could change because it’s always changing but geez. These people do not know how to drive in snow. But regardless it’s supposed to be mixed with freezing rain so it’ll be iced over. Greeaaatttt
Surprised it’s happening this early here. Crazy weather this year!

Looking forward to the weekend!
Old 12-07-2018, 11:33 AM   #6406
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

I’m looking forward to spending a low-key, rainy, cold weekend snuggled up with my love...watching Christmas movies and maybe doing a little baking.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2018, 09:07 PM   #6407
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

The days where I don't hurt or ache in my feet.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2018, 12:29 AM   #6408
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

A look into the future***

The story goes like this: She's great ... and I'm a grumpy frog.
Hopefully, a midnight kiss will break the curse on me and I will become that prince of shining armour for her.

But, what am I saying?! No; It's not that she needs a valiant prince, nor that I pretend to be one.. that's there just for the dramatic effect in the prose...you know, that one effect that Walt Disney and Hallmark had teaches us all so well.

However, I pray, I hope and I work each day to became a better me ... and, if I am lucky enough, those "you" and "I" will then became an "Us." A healthy, happy and strong "Us" without stopping of being, you and I.

So, come on soon midnight kiss! Come to open those new paths in the journey of life! I'm looking forward for you...I'm looking forward to the encounter with the magic I know you'll bring...Im yearning for you now, and in that new day; the one that will be the precursor of many dawns ahead.

-Your friendly Sexy Beast: The Grumpy Frog -
LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2018, 12:32 PM   #6409
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default reply to JDeere

I want you to try this.

Get your legs and feet really warm first thing before you try walking.

This has helped me tremendously. I know our aches and injuries in our legs and feet are not the same but I still hope you will give it a shot.

My sciatic pain is totally gone from left hip to toes. The right one continues to very, very slowly improve. I found out that cold weather increases that pain. I won't attempt to walk on these cold mornings until I get my right hip to my toes very warm. Recently I bought my pocket pittie a full size electric blanket so I just scoot over, snuggle to her, turn the blanket on high and can walk fine after the right leg is toasty warm. Otherwise, I literally bounce off the walls in horrible pain.

My physical therapist has me building my core to support the lower discs the doc wanted to surgically correct. I think by Spring or Summer I will be done with this pain but will always have to continue the exercises that keep my stomach muscles hard and tight --->>>> keeps the pressure off that sciatic nerve.

If this does not help, I hope you find something that will.

Best Wishes!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2018, 02:39 PM   #6410
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
I want you to try this.

Get your legs and feet really warm first thing before you try walking.

This has helped me tremendously. I know our aches and injuries in our legs and feet are not the same but I still hope you will give it a shot.

My sciatic pain is totally gone from left hip to toes. The right one continues to very, very slowly improve. I found out that cold weather increases that pain. I won't attempt to walk on these cold mornings until I get my right hip to my toes very warm. Recently I bought my pocket pittie a full size electric blanket so I just scoot over, snuggle to her, turn the blanket on high and can walk fine after the right leg is toasty warm. Otherwise, I literally bounce off the walls in horrible pain.

My physical therapist has me building my core to support the lower discs the doc wanted to surgically correct. I think by Spring or Summer I will be done with this pain but will always have to continue the exercises that keep my stomach muscles hard and tight --->>>> keeps the pressure off that sciatic nerve.

If this does not help, I hope you find something that will.

Best Wishes!

Will try this! Mine is a mix of plantar fasciitis and sciatic nerve damage.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2018, 04:27 PM   #6411
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Tomorrow! Family members are throwing me a belated birthday party. I don't know what is on the menu, but I do know J made me a white cake with buttercream frosting – from scratch!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2018, 05:24 PM   #6412
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Winter break
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2018, 06:20 PM   #6413
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,985 Times in 9,937 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Spending the holiday with my sister-in-law, going to the coast after the holidays and enjoying quiet evenings working on art projects (healing activities).
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2018, 10:56 PM   #6414
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

The house being done and decorations taken down. It looks like xmas puked a huge mess all over the house.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2018, 06:00 AM   #6415
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

A whole week of DRY WEATHER!!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2018, 12:59 PM   #6416
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
The house being done and decorations taken down. It looks like xmas puked a huge mess all over the house.

homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2018, 02:03 PM   #6417
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Next weekend... the first run away mini vacation with my girl
Old 12-09-2018, 09:45 PM   #6418
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Yup! I like the holidays but the stress that it puts on my mom and my dad as well as myself is not worth it!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2018, 12:40 AM   #6419
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
Next weekend... the first run away mini vacation with my girl
This sounds like the best of the lot. Have a great time.

All I got is a PT eval in the AM...wait a sec that's in a few hours.
Nap time.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2018, 01:48 AM   #6420
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Time in the kitchen with J tomorrow . We're going shopping together, always fun in and of itself, and then making sweets for the holidays. Can't remember everything thing but homemade caramels dipped in chocolate, Christmas Crack, some kind of cheesecake something dessert bars, that I know. She has a little purple KitchenAid mixer which she says will make things go faster, possible for us to get a lot done in just one day. After we finish making everything we're leaving things to cool and while they set heading to the dollar store to pick up some holiday print bags, containers, wrappers, ... whatever it is we need to package the treats up for gift giving. I really like my son's girlfriend she's like the daughter I never had.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
forward, future