Notices

Old 05-18-2019, 09:20 AM   #2081
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Laundry, ironing, firming up an itinerary, the list goes on and on......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2019, 12:08 PM   #2082
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's back to the painting project. I'm kind of leery about it because I messed it up before and don't want to make it worse but I've got to do something about it because I can't work on the other stuff until this part is done. Onward and upward!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2019, 04:30 PM   #2083
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Get up
Remember my heart is broken
Curl up into a ball and cry
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2019, 09:57 PM   #2084
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Laundry
My pooch is stinky so bath time
Then take her to get her nails cut
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2019, 04:50 AM   #2085
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Maybe take the trash off. That's probably all I will have the energy for.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2019, 02:28 AM   #2086
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Vet to pick up pup meds
Take a trash bag off
Wash dishes I destroyed the kitchen last night
Rest some I didnt rest much yesterday as directed to at my check up

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2019, 08:35 AM   #2087
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

It's payday so.......

Trip to my bank for some green backs, run into the post office for a couple of their shipping boxes & check to see who's all sent me fan letters, time to get a INR reading so a visit to the Anticoagulation Clinic, grab the few things at the grocery store still needed, then return home to rest up for a day trip tomorrow to Tacoma!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2019, 06:20 AM   #2088
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

A day trip over to Port Townsend WA......
Old 06-14-2019, 03:30 PM   #2089
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Take pup to groomer
Post offer job paperwork
Pick up pup from groomer
Return an item to Burlington
Old 06-14-2019, 08:01 PM   #2090
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today is pretty much over for me so all I have to do is prep myself, the babies and the house for bed and to go to sleep.

Tomorrow I plan on hitting the gym, doing some shopping in a few stores, having a big ole burger with fries for lunch to counterbalance the gym thing, stopping at the bank and UPS and trying a new painting project. I also expect to work on organizational stuff but I'm not sure how far I'll get.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2019, 09:11 AM   #2091
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Not much of anything!
Old 06-15-2019, 10:39 AM   #2092
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Sewing poorly again, I was better at this when I was nine. Argue back and forth with myself, some more, about whether or not I should attempt to bathe Monte myself to save some money. Research carpet cleaners. When I went to hire it out they wanted 70 bucks for just the front room and the hall and this place is dinky. It's only about ½ hours work if even that. And since they'll be ripping out the carpet anyway as part of the remodeling project going on that quote wasn't even for the whole living room, just the main walkways. Budget steam cleaner models are under 130 dollars and Walmart even has one on sale right now for 99 bucks that isn't rated too bad. Or J has a friend I could borrow one from. However then she'll want to do it and I don't want to argue with her about how she's all tough and only pregnant, not disabled. I have to put up berries today before they go bad which will make me think about buying a freezer I can't afford right now. Which will leave me day dreaming and lead to me killing some time researching them online so when the time comes I'll be ready for someday.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2019, 10:42 PM   #2093
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Today is pretty much over for me so all I have to do is prep myself, the babies and the house for bed and to go to sleep.

Tomorrow I plan on hitting the gym, doing some shopping in a few stores, having a big ole burger with fries for lunch to counterbalance the gym thing, stopping at the bank and UPS and trying a new painting project. I also expect to work on organizational stuff but I'm not sure how far I'll get.
Well, I never made it to the gym but I did lug furniture around so that's something. I did get the shopping done and even wound up not spending a penny at Michael's. Thank goodness for gift cards! I had the burger and fries for breakfast and got new paint (but didn't start that project yet) and started working on the organizational stuff. The place is starting get back in shape!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2019, 06:19 AM   #2094
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

This morning: gym and breakfast with my honey

Later: we’re going to our first ever Renaissance fair!!
Old 06-16-2019, 10:25 AM   #2095
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,011 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Going to the store later and buying some cotton balls to go with the 100% acetone I bought yesterday. I am going to soak off my gel manicure. I realized I have been getting manicures for over 10 years without ever giving my nails a break. Today's the day! I am looking forward to wearing natural nails but kind of scared to see the damage under the gel.
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2019, 03:27 PM   #2096
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Time with family for dads day.
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2019, 10:50 PM   #2097
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,008 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

All the stuff I've been ignoring for over a week while I worked on a big project. After I get some sleep, which I haven't been able to achieve yet.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2019, 06:15 AM   #2098
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing for the most part, just laundry and waiting for my new bed to arrive
Mainly enjoying my day off
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2019, 06:57 PM   #2099
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Trying to acclimate myself to my job hours.

Later is laundry
Then cleaning my room and bathroom
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2019, 08:11 AM   #2100
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

testing a client

then off to a service call. (leaky sink supply line)

haha two extremely different tasks... nothing like a little diversity in my life i suppose
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
agenda