Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 09-16-2010, 03:26 PM   #1
DaddyDevon

How Do You Identify?:
xxxx

DaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'm actually kinda old, but new to this site. ;)

Hello Everyone,

My name is Devon and I joined this site for a number of reasons. First of all, I'm a Daddy looking for a girl. I'm also in an open relationship and partnered with an amazing and sexy femme, and we'd like to make friends with other butch-femme couples. As much as I'm very social I can also be a lone wolf and would like to have a couple of close butch buddies. I love meeting folks in the butch-femme community from all over the globe.

Feel free to message me if you just want to say hello or find out more about me. One thing you won't read on my profile is that I'm also a good momma's boy and trying to be a better Jewish boy.

Thanks,

Daddy Devon
DaddyDevon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DaddyDevon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2010, 03:29 PM   #2
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet Devon
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 03:33 PM   #3
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,384 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to BFP! We hope you love it~!
Old 09-16-2010, 04:12 PM   #4
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Hi DD. Welcome!
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:20 PM   #5
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

WElcome to the planet DD fellow Jewish here too!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:24 PM   #6
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome!
Glad to have You.
Hope You find what You are looking for!

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:53 PM   #7
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the planet....

Have a great time meeting people....it's a great site.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:43 PM   #8
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

enjoy yourself
Old 09-16-2010, 05:55 PM   #9
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet DD
Enjoy your stay

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:57 PM   #10
SassyLeo
Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 1,584 Times in 622 Posts
SassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome welcome!
Old 09-17-2010, 11:55 AM   #11
DaddyDevon

How Do You Identify?:
xxxx

DaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you everyone for all the warm welcomes!
Old 09-17-2010, 11:59 AM   #12
DaddyDevon

How Do You Identify?:
xxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
WElcome to the planet DD fellow Jewish here too!!
Thanks lipstixgal, and if you're observing Yom Kippur have an easy fast. By the way, my birthday was on Rosh Hashanah.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:29 PM   #13
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

WELCOME!!!

I'm old.... and didn't find the entire B-F community until my early 50's! Only been on B-F sites for a little over 3 years.

Jump on in! There are some fantastic people here and this site is great!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 12:31 PM   #14
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyDevon View Post
Thanks lipstixgal, and if you're observing Yom Kippur have an easy fast. By the way, my birthday was on Rosh Hashanah.
Yes I am observing Yom Kippur you too have an easy fast I don't know how long I will be able to make it but I'm gonna try and happy birthday!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
butch, daddy, kinky