Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Massachusetts Forums

Old 07-01-2012, 06:08 PM   #21
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Mass peeps

I just moved back to New England after being away for some time. I used to live in Ct before i left with my job. At the moment I live in Charlton going to work for a company in Franklin. My girl lives in just north west of me by less then an hour.

I would love to hook up and make some friends in this area.

Lets plan something
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2012, 11:29 PM   #22
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation

I'd go for setting up a general New England get-together since so many of us are in nearby states but just a couple of hours away.
alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alexri For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2012, 05:47 AM   #23
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexri View Post
I'd go for setting up a general New England get-together since so many of us are in nearby states but just a couple of hours away.
I'd love a general NE get together. It would be fun to meet people!
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2012, 06:05 AM   #24
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

that would be awesome ..
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 06:19 AM   #25
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by spritzerJ View Post
I'd love a general NE get together. It would be fun to meet people!
Do we have to get permission from the mods to set something up? If people are seriously interested in it I would definitely be up for it. I know I just can't afford to fly down for the reunion right now though it is very tempting.
Old 07-14-2012, 07:06 AM   #26
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

if ppl want to have a party thats our perogative.. the admin wouldnt care lol .. i would love to go to the reunion as well.. just a bad time of year for me .. w. the openning of college and all .. i work at one not attend.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:57 AM   #27
w4wdoe

How Do You Identify?:
femme, the princess, always the innocent one!
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
happily in love with my Squishy

w4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputation

Id Love a get together!! Lets do it!!!
w4wdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 03:31 PM   #28
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

So what are you thinking of for a meeting place/activity? Do you think a day thing?
Old 07-14-2012, 07:43 PM   #29
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
So what are you thinking of for a meeting place/activity? Do you think a day thing?
Well I am new to the area so I am not good at thinking of a place to meet. however I think a day even would be a good idea. We'd need several hours to hang out.
Old 07-15-2012, 01:49 PM   #30
w4wdoe

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

w4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputationw4wdoe Has the BEST Reputation

Well.. its summer and we have great beaches and lakes.. how bout a cook out at a great lake in the area????
Old 07-15-2012, 02:19 PM   #31
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by w4wdoe View Post
Well.. its summer and we have great beaches and lakes.. how bout a cook out at a great lake in the area????
Are you thinking like a park we could go to and have a big potluck picnic? Can we pull it together before summer ends? If people can recommend a place that might be central to MA to try and make it easiest for all to get to...
Old 07-16-2012, 10:50 AM   #32
w4wdoe

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

There is a beautiful lake in a state park in Taunton Ma.. Watson pond.. its great.. and only $5 for parking....
Old 07-18-2012, 06:10 PM   #33
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Would you need permits for a large group? What would we do, just tell everyone to bring a dish and some blankets and lawnchairs?
Old 07-18-2012, 06:45 PM   #34
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by w4wdoe View Post
There is a beautiful lake in a state park in Taunton Ma.. Watson pond.. its great.. and only $5 for parking....
Quote:
Would you need permits for a large group? What would we do, just tell everyone to bring a dish and some blankets and lawnchairs?
Possible place sounds wonderful. Sometimes they have covered areas you can rent/reserve. Which may or may not be necessary.
We can certainly do a bring your own drinks, dish to share and seating get together. Sounds like a blast too me!
Old 07-18-2012, 07:35 PM   #35
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Cool.. pick a date and a time for the summer and let's do it.

I am crossing my fingers that we don't pick a weekend that I am away.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:40 PM   #36
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

I would go but I work every Saturday. I hope you all have fun.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:55 PM   #37
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

hmmm thinking bugs mosquitos .. no no ....
The Following User Says Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2012, 05:30 PM   #38
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default red solo cup...we need a party!!

Came to sprinkle some love on my local thread What happened to plans for a get together?? I think its a great idea. There's lots o' locals that Ive been wanting to meet for some time We could do a day thing picnic/cookout/potluck type deal....? Any takers?? Fall is coming...the best weather of all! State parks are great for providing pavillions and cooking areas as well as activities. If y'all really want to do this I can start looking into a central location...Im also betrothed to the bestest planner in the ENTIRE WORLD
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 05:39 PM   #39
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
Came to sprinkle some love on my local thread What happened to plans for a get together?? I think its a great idea. There's lots o' locals that Ive been wanting to meet for some time We could do a day thing picnic/cookout/potluck type deal....? Any takers?? Fall is coming...the best weather of all! State parks are great for providing pavillions and cooking areas as well as activities. If y'all really want to do this I can start looking into a central location...Im also betrothed to the bestest planner in the ENTIRE WORLD
not sure about being the BEST planner in the ENTIRE WORLD baby but I do try

I can plan it on the fly
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 04:16 PM   #40
w4wdoe

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Any SundY in august or sepptember works,for me!!!

Tags
boston, butch, femme