Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 12-16-2009, 11:18 AM   #381
Bootboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Bear
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mister Bear.. lol actually whatever not a big deal to me.
Relationship Status:
Solo sauntering along

Bootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Escaping

To be able to escape to the Maldives and do this without interruption until January 2nd comes.

Bootboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:47 AM   #382
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

HEAT! I neeeeeeeeed heat! Our shop's furnace is not working...I am freezing....bring me fire!! (or a space heater...that would be lovely!) *thinking warm thoughts....thinking warm thoughts.....*
Old 12-16-2009, 01:30 PM   #383
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I want to eat angel hair pasta with shrimp and scallops right now. But it is a major no no for me. I so miss it. I just love eating Italian food.

I want to know why Gabby, my youngest cat, insists on sleeping in the Christmas Tree. I just don't get it.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:11 PM   #384
Hudson

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Truth is stranger than fiction.

Hudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST Reputation

a news story about a four year old boy who left his house, drank a beer, stole Christmas presents from the neighbors including a dress he wore while on this spree.

what are these people doing with MY son?
Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:17 PM   #385
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

a big huge bottle of valium
Old 12-16-2009, 04:38 PM   #386
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation
Default WELL...

... a very deep subject.
__

Christmas day plans are now cleared up, I mean "in order".

Maybe I will get the rolls (best bakery in the area, I don't mess around with this assignment), spend the night and then go HOME once I've hugged everyone hello and wished them a very happy holiday.

Then I'm thinking maybe I should just "say" this... what is on my mind, so that the option is left open, with "no worry", or concern then (?)

Family gathering "thoughts" stress me out. SOMETIMES, once we get together I am "fine". It's just the "PRE-thought" period that gets to me.

LOL!!

Sincerely,
WILDCAT

*OH! And I love the trees so much here, "my friends". I just saw on Ellen, this guy who has a new book out on tree photography whom she just LOVED and showed some of the photo's, etc... (The guy just gave the stat on how many acres per minute are being cut down in the Amazon. HOW is that still possible, I wonder after all of these years?)

AND NOW, there are financial gain incentives for being actively involved with saving the RAIN FOREST. For example, a certain tree might [there] house a cure for a disease that no other tree exists... does. Thus, you may "invest" in property there, and also then reap the rewards via "cure", medicinally. (I find that both SAD and "relieving".)

Later -
WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:02 PM   #387
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

workout, then a great dinner
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 07:14 PM   #388
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

Hopefully getting some pain free sleep tonight
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:04 PM   #389
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I want to get a couple more posts in, print off an email from a prospect at work, schedule the conference room for the next 4 months, eat, watch SYTYCD, check my in house list, talk to my honey before he goes to sleep and get home and be in bed before midnight. That's my goal.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:17 PM   #390
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Glad that my baklava came out nicely.

Mind kinda going in circles....christmas brings both stress and love....maybe this year they will balance out!

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:44 AM   #391
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Default NFL Bengels Receiver, Chris Henry Died This Morning

I just heard this on the news. Late yesterday, he was in the back of a pickup truck with his fiancee, Loleini Tonga, who was driving. Henry somehow fell out of the back of the truck. He and Tonga were having a spat.

Henry's injuries were so severe that he was transported to a local trauma unit called the Carolinas Medical Center where he died this morning at 6:30am. Chris Henry was only 26 yo.

They were planning on getting married this year. Currently they were raising 3 small children.

In the Nov. 3rd game against the Balto. Ravens, Henry broke his forearm (I believe). So he was on the injured list.

How horrible for this to happen this time of year. I feel for his kids.
Old 12-17-2009, 11:08 AM   #392
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation
Default Chris Henry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
I just heard this on the news. Late yesterday, he was in the back of a pickup truck with his fiancee, Loleini Tonga, who was driving. Henry somehow fell out of the back of the truck. He and Tonga were having a spat.

Henry's injuries were so severe that he was transported to a local trauma unit called the Carolinas Medical Center where he died this morning at 6:30am. Chris Henry was only 26 yo.

They were planning on getting married this year. Currently they were raising 3 small children.

In the Nov. 3rd game against the Balto. Ravens, Henry broke his forearm (I believe). So he was on the injured list.

How horrible for this to happen this time of year. I feel for his kids.
Ummm, I'm not really sure I'd call this a "spat". According to what I read it was what police term a domestic dispute. His fiance was in the truck leaving the scene and Chris Henry jumped in the back of it. What happened next I'm not sure. I'm guessing he fell out. Yes, it's sad and shocking. It's not the first time his name has been in the news unrelated to football. From 2007-2008 he was arrested five times, assaults, pulling a gun on someone. He made a lot of bad choices, was noted to have a bad temper and make bad decisions. It was recently written he was turning his life around and was making strides in staying out of trouble. He was really lucky he got a second chance in the NFL since the Bengals cut him once and then re-signed him.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:31 AM   #393
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Ezee Tiger,

Chris Henry did make bad decisions. And yes, he was very very lucky to have been given a second chance. Not too many folks are given second chances, esp. after having a police record like his.

I just feel for his 3 young children. To know that your parent is dead 9 days before Christmas. Heck, my sister died on October 16th and both Thanksgiving and Christmas last year were nothing like they used to be. We tried, but nope. Nothing will ever be the same again. No holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, just nothing. Her entire sense of being is gone. So yes, we create a new reality for her 2 young sons, but even they tell us - "it is not like how Mom would do it". Or "Mom was just the best". One is now 18 yo, and the second is 14 yo.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:53 PM   #394
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

chicken broth and bread are my friends today

I am scared to death to eat food again, after what happened last night
Old 12-17-2009, 01:03 PM   #395
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Why is it that when you've made it clear that you don't want to date or be involved people take offense. I'm one to be honest from the get go and still people think I'm kidding. This makes me deeply resent the other person. They think they're going to change my mind or something and it just ain't going to happen.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:28 PM   #396
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
Why is it that when you've made it clear that you don't want to date or be involved people take offense. I'm one to be honest from the get go and still people think I'm kidding. This makes me deeply resent the other person. They think they're going to change my mind or something and it just ain't going to happen.
I hear ya big time! I ran into an ex at a function last month. She asked if I was seeing anyone; told her nope, I am happy being single. She said that nobody is happy being single, and then she accused me of being scared of women. In my head I was thinking...."there is a reason we are exes!"
Old 12-17-2009, 01:41 PM   #397
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

I really wish She had a day off to Herself for a change. Why is it that people still insist and force themselves on a person, when they know that person rarely has time for themselves? Especially around a busy holiday season and they barely have time to do the things they want or need to do???

People don't think, and when they do, it's usually about themselves. (I know they mean well, but it's just simple common sense and logic).

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:42 PM   #398
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

My mind is pretty vacant right now. All I have floating around in there are thoughts of the TV dinner in the microwave right now and the tiny hope that I'll feel better soon (and am not getting sick again).

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:01 AM   #399
Penelope

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
In Love♥

Penelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST Reputation

They really liked my coffee cake.
Penelope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:04 AM   #400
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

where the source of the gunshots came from early this morning, that shit doesn't happen in my area often as others but people are stupid as hell, I think it's high time this redneck moved out of the city and back to the country