Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 12-21-2009, 11:27 AM   #441
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

I want some wine
I want to go home and relax
I want to take a nap
can't wait for Christmas morning
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 02:55 PM   #442
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Default What is on my mind

Wondering what my place is here. A passageway to life or better - a change of life.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:47 PM   #443
Surayna

How Do You Identify?:
Femme - babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Incredibly content, amazingly happy, and loved by some wonderful people!

2 Highscores

Surayna will become famous soon enoughSurayna will become famous soon enough

We are being flooded again. The whole brand new ceiling they just put up - flooded again.... water every where! I am so done with this bullshit!
Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion
in the things we do for each other every day."
~Nicholas Sparks~
"Bite Marks Are Love Notes Written In Flesh"
~anonymous~
Surayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 05:54 PM   #444
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

How frustrating my best friend is, regarding this baby

UGH I just wanna smack her
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:46 PM   #445
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

The proposed and in some cases already established law in various countries across the planet that make homosexuality a criminal act. Hence, in some parts of the world the murder of queers is a legal consequence of being gay and/or gender variant.
Greyson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2009, 08:57 PM   #446
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I've been in a funky mood lately for many different reasons. As some here know, I've got a couple cats in cages as I try to help them get healthy. Just when I think I have this mouth infection under control, one of them takes a turn for the worse. Her mouth is sore and bleeding again. She's having trouble eating soft food and I've been giving her water with a syringe. She's been losing weight and I think she's dehydrated. Tomorrow I will call the vet and take her there. Earlier today, I told her I was no good at saying good bye and she has to help me fight this. I don't want her to have to continue to suffer and we've been battling this for months. I've already been told there's only one alternative if she doesn't get better, so I've spent a good part of the day crying about it. No one's home this week, but me and it sucks to have to do this on my own.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2009, 10:44 PM   #447
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
ME TOO, damn it anyways!! These Seattle germs can just move on!!

Could I get you some tea?
Nah, but thanks. I will get some more Airborne soon.

*shudder*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
I am surprised at Brittany Murphy's death. She was 32 yo woman from a heart attack. How sad.
Terribly so.

Have you ever heard her sing? Beautiful!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vVLXTaII_Q"]YouTube- Happy Feet Soundtrack - Boogie Wonderland - Brittany Murphy[/ame]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surayna View Post
We are being flooded again. The whole brand new ceiling they just put up - flooded again.... water every where! I am so done with this bullshit!

Time to call a lawyer!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2009, 09:15 AM   #448
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Wolfyone,

I know how you feel. You will know what to do. Please feel free to pm me anytime. I am here for you, and the sick kitty. I will be praying for you both.

Peace.

Love,
Andrew
Old 12-22-2009, 09:32 AM   #449
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

{{{{{{{{{{{{Jenna}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} OMG!! How utterly horrifying! YES, call a lawyer, at least find out what your legal rights are. In Kansas, you can file a 14-30 day notice; your landlord would have fourteen days to completely fix the problem and if he didn't comply, you could legally give 30 days' notice and move. BUT a lawyer who practices where you are will be able to tell you if the repeated flooding means your lease is already broken, in which case you could move sooner without penalty to you.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{Wolfy}}}}}}}}}}}}}} I'm so sorry honey; it's so hard to when the furbabies are so sick! I'm sorry you're dealing with this by yourself.

Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bit For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2009, 10:01 AM   #450
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

On my mind right now ... the realization that I may definitely need carpel tunnel surgery.

Ouch.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 10:05 AM   #451
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

I don't wanna go... *Pout*

I wanna stay here with you...

I'm sure that I will have a good enough time and mom will be pleased as punch to be surrounded by all her kids and grandkids..

But I don't wanna go..

I wanna spend our first Christmas together..

*pout*
Old 12-22-2009, 10:15 AM   #452
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
She thinks all my jokes are corny

Thanked 1,839 Times in 500 Posts
Dylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST Reputation

We just buried my cat after staying up with him all night hoping he would go peacefully. We finally took him to the vet to be put to sleep after the seizures started.

Lesson Learned: If they don't just fall asleep and die, put them to sleep. It's not so 'peaceful' to watch the whole death process.

He Was So Old,
Dylan
Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dylan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2009, 10:46 AM   #453
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Dylan,

I am so very sorry for your loss. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers.

Namaste,
Andrew
Old 12-22-2009, 10:49 AM   #454
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Pain. Nothing but pain is on my mind today. My shoulder is achey, my elbows are killing me so bad that I can hardly lift my coffee mug to drink out of, and I stubbed 3 toes on my left foot while playing with Frank this morning! I am ready for this day/week/year to be overwith!
Old 12-22-2009, 11:01 AM   #455
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

My mind?

is old.

Packed up 5 years, last weekend. thinking about spending xmas with my baby boy, knowing that i must share holiday's that next year i wont have him for xmas.

i have way too much on my mind.
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 01:01 PM   #456
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

that darn phrase that I hate and how to handle it smoothly or lightly so nobody gets as offended as I seem to be today. I must be sensative today because I am so ready for this week to be over!
Old 12-22-2009, 01:31 PM   #457
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Dylan and Firie}}}}}}}}}}}}} I'm so sorry. May you find peace and comfort.
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 02:02 PM   #458
Locutus

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy
Relationship Status:
Open to the Possibilities

Locutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST Reputation

It's my day off and I'm sooo...F-ing....bored!
Locutus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 02:14 PM   #459
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

turasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locutus View Post
It's my day off and I'm sooo...F-ing....bored!
I'm at work and I'm bored! (everyone's on vacation already it seems).
turasultana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 02:26 PM   #460
Locutus

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy
Relationship Status:
Open to the Possibilities

Locutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST ReputationLocutus Has the BEST Reputation

I don't really have that problem at my work (anybody who's off has to request it). I've lived in this town for about a year and am still trying to make some friends. I do have a few here but everyone's Christmas shopping or at work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turasultana View Post
I'm at work and I'm bored! (everyone's on vacation already it seems).
Locutus is offline   Reply With Quote