Notices

Old 05-23-2017, 12:05 PM   #1161
NavyButch
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I went and bought My postcard stamps today- and the sets of cards that I bought from Amazon will be here on Thursday. The 4 that I purchased from Ebay will be trickling in- so I likely will just start with the ones from Amazon first. I bought enough postcard stamps to do 2 postcards per person for this round. Of course, I have been known to go a bit overboard (see previous post) haha- so I might send out more than 2 before we start another round. <---- I feel like that guy when I think about doing these. Really hoping everyone enjoys them.
NavyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2017, 01:25 PM   #1162
NavyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Update

I can not believe it!! I just got home from work- and one of the postcards I ordered from Ebay was in My mailbox already!! All the way from Cali- so awesome!!

I think I should send this one to Breathless- as she is the furthest away- plus customs and all of that- I also think she would like it- pretty sure- well I hope. hahaha.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2017, 03:54 PM   #1163
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyButch View Post
I can not believe it!! I just got home from work- and one of the postcards I ordered from Ebay was in My mailbox already!! All the way from Cali- so awesome!!

I think I should send this one to Breathless- as she is the furthest away- plus customs and all of that- I also think she would like it- pretty sure- well I hope. hahaha.
Woot Woot!! Yes I am confident I will like it a lot thank you!
Old 05-23-2017, 04:56 PM   #1164
NavyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless View Post
Woot Woot!! Yes I am confident I will like it a lot thank you!
It is in the mailbox and on its way tomorrow- you are welcome- and I hope that you do.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2017, 03:12 AM   #1165
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Yes! Yes! Yes!

I'm in! Soft Silver approved my request to join this highly esteemed group! Looking forward to this'
Old 05-24-2017, 03:37 AM   #1166
NavyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialjustice_fsu View Post
I'm in! Soft Silver approved my request to join this highly esteemed group! Looking forward to this'

Yesss!! I figured it would be okay. Looking forward to seeing those vintage postcards!
Old 05-24-2017, 09:36 AM   #1167
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

ok, this theme, Women, is now officially closed. Last mailing list is sent to everyone! Wow! What a great group of people! Love this! I cant wait to see all the great cards!

the 4th of july is coming up...anyone want to do a theme for July? So we can start scouting cards for it? It can be anything relevant for July 4th! I will even do the mailing for that one as well if you like..I enjoyed it!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2017, 10:32 AM   #1168
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation

I got excited, and ordered a second set of postcards! The first set is pin up girls, the second is women reading. Looking forward to this!
nina03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2017, 11:34 AM   #1169
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina03 View Post
I got excited, and ordered a second set of postcards! The first set is pin up girls, the second is women reading. Looking forward to this!
Oh, that sounds great! I'm quite the book lover, so I'm especially excited about the women reading postcards.
Old 05-24-2017, 11:42 AM   #1170
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I love pinup girls!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2017, 12:53 PM   #1171
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

my cards arrived! Women of the West! They are lovely!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2017, 12:31 PM   #1172
NavyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

I just received My 3 postcard books that I ordered from Amazon- and also one postcard that I ordered off from Ebay. So, that only leaves one postcard hanging out there that I have not received yet.

These postcard books are awesome!! I have never purchased postcards this way before- I love the detail in each of them. I am glad I said I was going to do 2 for everyone- it would be seriously hard to just pick one.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2017, 12:33 PM   #1173
NavyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
ok, this theme, Women, is now officially closed. Last mailing list is sent to everyone! Wow! What a great group of people! Love this! I cant wait to see all the great cards!

the 4th of july is coming up...anyone want to do a theme for July? So we can start scouting cards for it? It can be anything relevant for July 4th! I will even do the mailing for that one as well if you like..I enjoyed it!
I was kind of hoping we could just do something that was not themed. Because the books I bought are women themed- BUT- two of those books one could say are another theme as well.

However, I am enjoying this so much I do not care either way. If we decide to go with the 4th of July- we would have a good headway on shopping around for cards.
Old 05-25-2017, 06:45 PM   #1174
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Postcards came!

The pin-up girl postcards came today! I'm so excited to send these out! Also, I got my first card in the mail! Thank you, Homoe!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2017, 09:31 PM   #1175
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I see NavyButch, is timed out. Should we eliminate? ?

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2017, 09:33 PM   #1176
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
I see NavyButch, is timed out. Should we eliminate? ?
I was thinking about that too. Given the reason (identity issues, meaning that they were already timed out and came back under an assumed name and false pretenses), I would lean towards eliminating them from the list although I supposed everyone could do whatever feels right for them.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2017, 09:39 PM   #1177
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I was thinking about that too. Given the reason (identity issues, meaning that they were already timed out and came back under an assumed name and false pretenses), I would lean towards eliminating them from the list although I supposed everyone could do whatever feels right for them.
I was wondering what "timed out" meant. Does that mean he's been banned for some reason?
Old 05-26-2017, 05:17 AM   #1178
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina03 View Post
I was wondering what "timed out" meant. Does that mean he's been banned for some reason?
Basically. It means that whoever Navy is is someone who was previously removed from the site for bad behavior and has come back under a guise. There are quite a few that do that. Thankfully, we have some good folks in charge and they get caught eventually.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2017, 08:58 AM   #1179
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I've always been confused about the 'identity issues".

Does it ALWAYS mean they were "timed out" under their old screen name or could it just be they made another screen name, which one needs permission for,and they failed to do that?
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2017, 10:21 AM   #1180
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

I mailed all my postcards today!! Forgive the terrible handwriting!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post: