Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 09-20-2013, 08:08 PM   #61
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,369 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post

I have alot of phobias. I have a huge fear of flying , I can't swim besides I'm allergic to the sun .
I have had this one.

Also, one woman told me that she was in sex and love addicts anonymous (SLAA) and that it was because she had a fear of relationships. I was like, well, OK, she seems self-aware and honest.

She then stood me up twice in a row. So, I told her that was a red flag and that I was done. She was outraged. I apparently was not sensitive to her issues. I guess I wasn't.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2013, 08:17 PM   #62
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,369 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

A woman picked me up and then ran an errand for work with me in the car and waiting while she ran in. (A version of this has happened to me so many times. I do not know what is wrong with me that this has happened so often.)

Then during coffee she tells me a story about going to her newly married ex's house and hanging out outside just to be near her. She called and told the ex the next day. The ex was freaked out and told her not to do it anymore. Then the butch asked me if I thought her behavior was stalker-like. I had to say, "Yeah, I do."

No second date.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 08:29 PM   #63
Metro

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,916 Times in 733 Posts
Metro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST Reputation

Self deprecating humor.
Metro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Metro For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2013, 08:47 PM   #64
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,622 Times in 2,488 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
LOL! Was there a second date?
LOL.

I would just love to hear the story of the first date.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2013, 09:00 PM   #65
Violette

How Do You Identify?:
woman

Violette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
"I'm sorry. I did not have time to shower. How badly do I smell right now?"

Well, the person never mentioned that she didn't have a shower...

I went on a date with a very nice and very good looking butch....

Now, about that shower thing...uh, well, she smelled so bad I couldn't muster up any romantic feelings whatsoever.
Violette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Violette For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2013, 09:02 PM   #66
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
So what you are trying to say is that offering to give someone a coffee enema is a shitty way to end a date?
Yes, you could say that. Not to mention she ended up constipated in her efforts.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2013, 09:06 PM   #67
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

"Wow, you're nothing like I thought you were. I mean, the pictures I took of you from the tree behind your house say nothing about your personality!"

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2013, 09:15 PM   #68
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Me: So, you never mentioned my new haircut. Do you. Like it? You can see my natural blonde streaks now.

Her: It's awful. I hate it. Looks like shit.

I focused on the live band.

Several minutes pass.

Her: Did I hurt your feelings.

Me: No, it's my hair I like it short. When menopause hit I lost 2/3 of my hair. I can't wear it long anymore. I don't have hundreds of dollars to look like a diva.

Her : you look like a man.

Me:
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2013, 09:21 PM   #69
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

"What's your name again?"

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2013, 05:45 AM   #70
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,588 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing at all.

It was like trying to have a conversation with a pet rock.

Since I'm a social worker I went to my typical work mode of asking open-ended questions to prompt conversation. My schizophrenic clients are much better company!

And then she wanted a second date.
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 07:11 AM   #71
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

The worst date I was on was back when I presented as female. We went to a movie then back to her house. She wanted me to see her room and she had raver beads with nazi symbols on them. Needless to say, she did not get a second date.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2013, 08:24 AM   #72
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,371 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I have to say.....this is my new favorite thread

Since I didn't really "date" much (more like the serial relationship thing) through out my life....I can live vicariously
Old 09-21-2013, 08:45 AM   #73
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
All Man (FTM if I must have a label)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She's my Southern Comfort

Thanked 1,241 Times in 326 Posts
Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

My husband & I are separated but still living together. He's ok with me dating. I hope that won't be a problem for you.

True story. I said the problem was that she didn't mention it until now, over drinks.
Old 09-21-2013, 08:45 AM   #74
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
You keep disturbing those around me by making me laugh. This time it was just the cats. But still. Think before you cause folks to guffaw.
LOL.

Although I still believe a first date is too soon to discuss the possibility of putting things up someone's anus, unless of course you met them on an enema play site, it wasn't so much the invitation that was disturbing as the timing. It appeared like she actually thought it was an acceptable, even a logical jumping off point. That it was the epitome of etiquette to invite someone for a coffee enema when they ask you if you would like a cup of coffee. I think if she would have just asked how I felt about recreational enemas during some lull in the conversation I would not have been quite so unsettled. There still wouldn't have been a second date in our future because if enemas are so important to you that you must bring them up on a first date I will be nothing but a huge disappointment to you. Best to end it now.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2013, 08:46 AM   #75
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
My husband & I are separated but still living together. He's ok with me dating. I hope that won't be a problem for you.

True story. I said the problem was that she didn't mention it until now, over drinks.
LOL. I had a date with her too.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2013, 08:58 AM   #76
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
I have to say.....this is my new favorite thread

Since I didn't really "date" much (more like the serial relationship thing) through out my life....I can live vicariously
I'm drawing on dating quite a while ago. All the good stuff happens in our youth.
;-)
Old 09-21-2013, 09:00 AM   #77
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tick View Post
LOL. I had a date with her too.
I'm not surprised. She got around. Cuz her husband was ok with that. Lol
Old 09-21-2013, 09:04 AM   #78
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
I'm drawing on dating quite a while ago. All the good stuff happens in our youth.
;-)
LOL. That's not how I'm remembering it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2013, 09:13 AM   #79
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro View Post
Self deprecating humor.

Hi, Metro.

Hey, I like self-deprecating humor (when it's smart and ironic). People mistake it for low self-esteem, but it's just the opposite when it's done right. IMO

Take care,
Scout
Old 09-21-2013, 09:23 AM   #80
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I didn't have time for a shower

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post: