Old 12-21-2010, 12:03 PM   #141
Gina

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady, Her, she...etc..
Relationship Status:
Single

Gina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST Reputation

Just this morning I found an old address book with names of relatives and friends. I leafed through it and realized that most of them have passed away. I miss my family because I am the only one left, except for cousins and an aunt. I miss them because they were so dear to me and I loved them - still do - but it's just not the same. It's hard to go through life missing lost loved ones - but I am very thankful for my friends. Without them, I would have no one to share new memories with...
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gina For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2010, 12:12 PM   #142
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,610 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

a man named David, who was the gentlest soul I had ever met. His intentions were good, but he was an oddity in his community and people often didnt take time with him. He died in a fire on Christmas day. I dont think I will ever experience a Christmas again without thinking about him and what a loss his death was to that community, who never really respected or admired him for the man of God he was...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2010, 12:17 PM   #143
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My Sir... Because he is enduring a lot of emotions on our visit to his family. I am so proud of him. I am trying to be the silent rock he can lean on.

I love you Sir.

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2010, 01:49 PM   #144
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

My dad and my brother.

Me and mom went to the cemetary and put Christmas wreths on their graves.

My brother now has a headstone. I don't know why but it sorta made it more real.

We just hugged each other tight and cried in the cold rain.

But, somehow, me and mom felt their love for us.

We miss them both so much. It is really hard to accept somedays.

We got back in the car and started singing Christmas songs and tears tunred into smiles when we started remembering beautiful memories from childhood to adulthood.

What a blessing memories are.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2010, 02:03 PM   #145
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Jo and Rooster..they are spending some quality time together at Hollywood studios because he flies out to go to his dads for a week in NY the day after Christmas

Oddly enough my mom....she will be spending Christmass alone this yr because the weather is kinda bad where she is and she wont drive in it.

my son...i've worked so hard to give him a good life---i wonder at times if it was right thing to do,because it meant not spending as much time with him as i would have liked

ME...wondering what the hell is making me so gabby and sharing all of a sudden lol
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2010, 08:50 PM   #146
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

lil r is on my mind... cuz i have been so sick i havent talked to her in forever... another form of DTs...
rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rlin For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2010, 09:16 PM   #147
nicetgurl_30

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

nicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputation
Default MOM

My mom was placed in hospital about 4days ago. I hope she continues to get better and be home for Holidays!!
nicetgurl_30 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nicetgurl_30 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2010, 04:30 PM   #148
nicetgurl_30

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

nicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Friends

Thinking of my new friends that I have made. I am very blessed. I hope everyone has a wonderful Xmas!
nicetgurl_30 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nicetgurl_30 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2010, 06:30 PM   #149
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Around the holidays, I always have my mother on my mind.
I've made the best of holidays ever since she died, but they still never seem the same without her.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2010, 07:39 PM   #150
TickledPink

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Girly Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss Pink
Relationship Status:
Shacked UP

Location: The Holt-Mason Chateau Decherd/I'm a NashVegas Girl!
Thanked 1,998 Times in 607 Posts
TickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thinking about my Mother. This was her favorite time of year. She over-decorated, over-cooked and over-spent! She loved to give and give and give.

Also, thinking about my Father and how he taught me this time of year means GIVING is much more important than what you get. We spent every Christmas Eve taking food and presents to those who were not as fortunate. I will always remember every face I saw during those visits.

Peace to all!
TickledPink is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TickledPink For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2010, 08:17 PM   #151
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

musicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thinking what could have been

I'm thinking of the lady I loved and who i thought loved me. Thinking that I would have been just back from a visit and how wonderful that might have been. Instead I worked 17 hours a day everyday. Thinking I'm spending another holiday alone yet again and wondering if she ever thinks of me.
musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to musicman For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2010, 08:29 PM   #152
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

My Momma.... I always miss her, but Christmas is really bad.

I love you Momma...The Yellow Rose Of Texas!!
Old 12-22-2010, 08:30 PM   #153
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm thinking of my daughters......
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2010, 08:36 PM   #154
HoneyedChrysanthemum

Default certain Someonw

thinking of a certain Someone, hoping that Hy had a good day, that everything turned out alright, and hoping Hy has a restful amd peaceful night.
pres
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2010, 08:39 PM   #155
HoneyedChrysanthemum

Smile a friend

thinking of cindi, how her call cheered me, and feeling glad that my message did the same for her!
pres
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2010, 09:41 PM   #156
HoneyedChrysanthemum

Default a friend

a friend who went out of her way to let me know she was thinking about me
pres
Old 12-24-2010, 01:48 PM   #157
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tammy McMillion

So...I was just laying in my sofa channel surfing, enjoying my popcorn, coke, and smoke, when suddenly I see, an old friend/co-worker come on the screen. We use to joke around and flirt, and I even made her pee her pants once or twice. Now she is on TV as a Tele-Evangelist. Lmao!
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2010, 04:07 PM   #158
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

My best friend Annie...I called her on her birthday (Dec. 16)...no answer, left a message on the machine. Called again a few days later...no answer, left a message. Still no word from her. It's possible they went away for the holidays, but I don't remember her mentioning that...and it isn't like her to not return a call. She's been under tons of emotional stress, and now I'm 1300 miles away...so I can't just swing by her house to check how she's doing.
Old 12-24-2010, 04:14 PM   #159
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

A friend who I am getting to know - at glacial speed, no less!
She's not one for the holidays - I wish I could be there for her.
I hope she feels better soon.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2010, 10:29 AM   #160
HoneyedChrysanthemum

Default new friend

a friend i had a prolonged serious talk with last night.i hope she's gotten some sleep and is feeling ok.
pres
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: