Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Old 10-17-2010, 08:27 PM   #1
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation
Default New Years Get Together In Dallas

I dont really know how to get this started but I thought it would be a fun idea to have a New Year's Eve get together.... Anyone have any ideas. I do know I want it to be in the Dallas/Fort Worth area...
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2010, 09:26 AM   #2
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

it can be a big group or a small group... Just thought this would be a great idea
Old 10-18-2010, 09:32 AM   #3
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,089 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

I think that's a great idea BBM! Ugh, if we didn't already have plans, I would do my best to be there!

Well, hopefully some folks can make it... and y'all can celebrate the New Year in style, surrounded by friends!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 11:38 AM   #4
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,588 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
I dont really know how to get this started but I thought it would be a fun idea to have a New Year's Eve get together.... Anyone have any ideas. I do know I want it to be in the Dallas/Fort Worth area...
i would totally be down for this
Old 10-18-2010, 07:26 PM   #5
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
I think that's a great idea BBM! Ugh, if we didn't already have plans, I would do my best to be there!

Well, hopefully some folks can make it... and y'all can celebrate the New Year in style, surrounded by friends!
Awww bummer Pinkie But thats ok maybe next time? I hope some folks can make it I dont wanna sit at the house again this year... I wanna start the New Year out with great folks and where better to look? Right here on the Planet!
Old 10-18-2010, 07:27 PM   #6
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post
i would totally be down for this
Cool! We so need to get more folks ready to do this... I think it would be hella fun!
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2010, 07:37 PM   #7
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP