Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 11-28-2012, 09:02 PM   #81
Bleu

How Do You Identify?:
Bleu

Thanked 2,700 Times in 733 Posts
Bleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post
...the vocabulary of small arms.
Sounds like the title of a good book!

xo~Bleu
Bleu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bleu For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2012, 09:39 PM   #82
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
I have a loaded gun in my night stand. And one upstairs in my office and a rifle in my closet. What's the big deal ?????
I find it quite shocking as well.

That isn't a judgement about anyone owning a gun.

Guns aren't a part of my daily existence.

I am shocked so many people have them lying about on their bedside tables.
Because they're not a part of my culture, the casualness of having a gun about is foreign to me.

I had no idea one would leave one's loaded weapon out and about.

And I may be a little scared of you all now
.... ...
Old 11-28-2012, 09:55 PM   #83
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

my inhaler.. my cpap machine.. various glasses of water depending on the day and if I have taken them back to the kitchen.. and my phone at bedtime

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2012, 10:08 PM   #84
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb_U_taunt View Post
Are you telling me you don't?
Sometimes I do. Yes. hahahahaha
Old 11-28-2012, 10:12 PM   #85
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkle View Post

Because they're not a part of my culture, the casualness of having a gun about is foreign to me.

.... ...
They aren't out and about. They are hidden inside drawers and covered with boxer briefs or a notebook. Nothing to be scared of. I'm scared for you , not having one.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:23 PM   #86
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
They aren't out and about. They are hidden inside drawers and covered with boxer briefs or a notebook. Nothing to be scared of. I'm scared for you , not having one.

It seemed as though quite a few people have theirs out and about; but perhaps I misunderstood.

Thank you for your concern about me not having one.

I can't imagine having one - because I've never had one, no one in my family has guns (beyond hunting rifles), and I live in a region that is very low crime and gun crime is practically non-existent. I can't imagine a circumstance where I would need a gun. And I am grateful for that.

It's really fascinating to me, how different our experiences and expectations around guns are, I'm quite interested in understanding that actually. But I won't hijack deb's thread with a further digression - I'll have a think about it and maybe start a separate thread.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:25 PM   #87
Bleu

How Do You Identify?:
Bleu

Thanked 2,700 Times in 733 Posts
Bleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:

Miss Sparkle,

I mean you no disrespect in any way shape or form... but I'd like to state that for me there is nothing casual at all about gun ownership. Unfortunately the wackadoodles who make the news often give all gun owners a bad name.

Also, an unloaded gun is equivalent to no gun at all. After all, what is a bow without an arrow?

~Bleu
Bleu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bleu For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2012, 10:53 PM   #88
Butchsecrets

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Butchsecrets Has the BEST ReputationButchsecrets Has the BEST ReputationButchsecrets Has the BEST ReputationButchsecrets Has the BEST ReputationButchsecrets Has the BEST ReputationButchsecrets Has the BEST ReputationButchsecrets Has the BEST ReputationButchsecrets Has the BEST ReputationButchsecrets Has the BEST ReputationButchsecrets Has the BEST ReputationButchsecrets Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
I opened the bottom of a kleenex box, took some of the kleenex out, taped back inside enough of the bottom of the kleenex box to fit my gun under it, and put the kleenex back in on the top. It's safer to your keep your gun hidden where you fall asleep. Just sayin..
My G19 sits on the table with a full clip next to it- not actually loaded while I sleep. My room is upstairs in a creaky ass old house with a dog downstairs so I'd have time to wake up fully before I would need to use it. And I don't leave it at home when I'm not here- not in this neighborhood interesting to see how many gun owners there are in this thread...
Butchsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Butchsecrets For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2012, 10:58 PM   #89
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Sounds like we need a poll and a thread. I would but I don't know how to do the poll thingies.

Oh. And I don't have a bedside table so I don't have anything on said non-existing bedside table.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2012, 11:00 PM   #90
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Ok, my side...

~ My cell & charger
~ Three candles b/c I like falling asleep to the flickering of candles
~ A half dozen stuffed animals ranging from the only one left from my childhood to the black teddy bear that wears the collar used in the collaring ceremony between Riley & I (the maker sent the wrong one so we used it then ordered the replacement)
~ A few crystals chosen for various qualities (protection, clarity and whatever I feel I want/need)

The other side...
~ The alarm clock (yes, I need it and the phone)
~ A small fan
~ The nightlight that I call "the carousel" b/c it projects lights through a crystal while the base spins; it makes the walls and ceiling pretty.
~ Massage oil (not lube which lives in the drawers).

And, if you want to know what is in the drawers, you have to ask. And don't say that I did not warn you - lol. I laugh only b/c I know how not-warning-worthy those items are

Old 11-28-2012, 11:46 PM   #91
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

An alarm clock, a book [title eludes me], cough drops, cell phone, Gameboy Advance w/ Legend of Zelda game, a vase with various stones in the bottom and a feather rose that Bard got me, and a pen or two.. A green table lamp.

Every month or so I have to clear it.

ETA: We have a storage headboard, so I have more stuff, just on there! Gud Vanilla lotion, Axe body spray for the bed when I have to sleep without the boi, lesbian erotica, jewelry boxes, and more fiction books.
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2012, 11:59 PM   #92
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb_U_taunt View Post
Isn't there a GLBT gun club? I swear I read that somewhere.

http://www.pinkpistols.org

http://www.sacramentopinkpistols.org/
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2012, 02:38 AM   #93
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Yo, Jaggster. Some of us come from places/cultures that just don't do guns. I've lived an a couple of countries, none of them were gun cultures. Even the cops in some of them didn't have guns.

I lived in very *very* tough neighbourhoods (one nicknamed "crackney") in one of those countries. I wasn't scared. I wasn't brought up to be scared. I'm not scared of strangers or being robbed or raped or... whatever. I'm just not. I don't feel I ever needed one, no matter how dangerous the situation - I never, ever, have ever thought "I wish I had a gun with me, I'd feel safer." because it's never occurred to me, nor would I want to.

I'm very confident of handling others when things get tricksey. I've been in situations with a large group of 18 year old hoodie boys and a tense "is this where a gay bash happens" and no, the thought of a gun didn't cross my mind. However we both knew the psyche of such a situation and kept our nerve and cool. Nothing happened save one bloke kicked me in the ass, then I spun and kicked him back showing zero fear. And walked on.

I've been in much worse situations.

None of the times I was raped was with strangers. None of the times I was robbed was by people I didn't know. My mom got robbed the other night - the car broken into - she banged on the window and pointed to her eye and then to him. He ran.

She never thought of a gun. No ever thought of getting one. Not even after getting her arm broken many years ago.

It's just to many of us, "gun" is not in our culture or background or vocabulary or even our thoughts. So it seems very foreign to read it. Extremely foreign. Like on another planet. I've seen hunting rifles. being used for hunting and being kept at a club or locked in a heavy duty locker in an out-house (kind of like a garage but no car).

Never actually seen a hand gun in my life. Most of my friends haven't either.

it's just a completely different way of being. And we aren't afraid from lack of gun, so I assure, you, there is no need to be afraid for us
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2012, 03:07 AM   #94
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

well add me to the gun club.. my off duty is in my night stand second shelf
40 cal S&W
on the night stand ..
alarm clock
small lamp
stack of books about 5 right now
jar that Desd put my pens change and chapstick in
bottle of water
crumpled recipets
glasses and cell phone

and a special love note from Desd
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2012, 03:42 AM   #95
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

My bedside table (keep in mind I am not in my own home)
Kobo
Book
Cell phone plugged into charger
Floss picks
Home phone
Phone case (not on phone??)
Box of Makeup (which is all my dressup make up, not my day to day make up)
Hand lotion
Foot lotion
Body lotion
4 perfumes
Water bottle
Coffee cup
Case for my splint (I'm wearing said splint as I grind my teeth)
Muscle relaxants
Tums
Cold FX
Pen
Lamp
Stereo
Kobo cord
Vibrator
Batteries
Box of kleenex
Nail file x 2
A whole bunch of stuff that doesnt belong to me on the bottom shelf (there are 3 shelves)

In my bed
My Mac laptop
My PC laptop
2 Magazines
Oh my god can you tell I am single??

I have to say I do not have a gun, I am a Canadian, we don't need guns. I know some Canadians who have them, but we also have laws about gun cases and such so they would never (legally) be beside the bed.
I would also never be in a bed that had one in or on the nightstand, In fact I don't even like the idea of being in a home that has guns in a a gun case. I guess having one put in your face when younger and being threatened with death will do that to you.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2012, 05:03 AM   #96
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,346 Times in 2,667 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

I have a lamp that I got at the transfer station, a small pretty box of tissues, a clock radio that has seen better days, and a book I have read about a gazillion times, so relaxing at the end of the day!
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2012, 06:50 AM   #97
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

.... ...
Quote:
It seemed as though quite a few people have theirs out and about; but perhaps I misunderstood.

Thank you for your concern about me not having one.

I can't imagine having one - because I've never had one, no one in my family has guns (beyond hunting rifles), and I live in a region that is very low crime and gun crime is practically non-existent. I can't imagine a circumstance where I would need a gun. And I am grateful for that.

It's really fascinating to me, how different our experiences and expectations around guns are, I'm quite interested in understanding that actually. But I won't hijack deb's thread with a further digression - I'll have a think about it and maybe start a separate thread
[quote=[B]honeybarbara;708691]It's just to many of us, "gun" is not in our culture or background or vocabulary or even our thoughts. So it seems very foreign to read it. Extremely foreign. Like on another planet. I've seen hunting rifles. being used for hunting and being kept at a club or locked in a heavy duty locker in an out-house (kind of like a garage but no car).

Never actually seen a hand gun in my life. Most of my friends haven't either.

it's just a completely different way of being. And we aren't afraid from lack of gun, so I assure, you, there is no need to be afraid for us
quote][/B]

------------------------------------------

I want to echo all of these sentiments.

I am glad to see that others chimed in to my original post saying this was completely outside of my frame of reference. I thought maybe I was the only one.

I am not sure I have even seen a hunting rifle (maybe as a kid, as my grandfather hunted?), and I am certain I have never seen a handgun.

I considered putting up a poll and/or thread about who has unlocked hand guns. To be honest, perhaps more exposing of my thoughts than usual around here...I actually don't want to know the answer to this question. Unnecessary or not, I have carried with me worry for each of the members here who have mentioned having a handgun at the ready, and don't want to add more of you to the list.

However, I am sure that just like the non hand gun owners (or those who do not have their hand guns available to shoot an intruder in the middle of the night), would tell me not to worry, and that their gun makes them feel safer. I personally would feel unsafe with a gun next to my bed.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2012, 11:16 AM   #98
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

No, it's not just you. I mainly talk with people in the UK, Canada, Australia, NZ, Holland and Greece. Guns aren't part of their cultures however canada/australia people have hunting rifles. The upper class in the UK have hunting rifles if they "go on a shoot" but you have to be pretty damn upper class for that.

So I never, ever hear them even mentioned. Haven't really hung around american boards much past few years so just kinda forgot about that concept. So yeah, it was a bit "oh yeah." to read it - sort of like having a distant cousin that talks about raising ostriches for meat. Outside of experience by a landslide.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2012, 11:52 AM   #99
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
No, it's not just you. I mainly talk with people in the UK, Canada, Australia, NZ, Holland and Greece. Guns aren't part of their cultures however canada/australia people have hunting rifles. The upper class in the UK have hunting rifles if they "go on a shoot" but you have to be pretty damn upper class for that.

So I never, ever hear them even mentioned. Haven't really hung around american boards much past few years so just kinda forgot about that concept. So yeah, it was a bit "oh yeah." to read it - sort of like having a distant cousin that talks about raising ostriches for meat. Outside of experience by a landslide.
Even as an American from a working class family that hunted, having fire arms for personal protection purposes is *far far* outside of my experience.

I'm genuinely interested in other peoples' experiences and in understanding the cultural differences that define either side of the issue. I am working on a thread on the topic, in a survey type format, to be posted later when I'm not at work.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:58 AM   #100
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

for me it is a part of who I am and what I do as a cop I put people in jail they do not always like it and it really ain't hard to find where we live my off duty weapon is at close hand but not just laying about, also when I am at work I want to be sure Desd is safe my dad was a cop and I remember a person he had arrested came to our hose when I was bout 11 I was the only one home I hid under the bed with his service weapon
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post: