Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

ok ok truth please.
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2012, 10:25 AM   #282
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,435 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
ok ok truth please.
what's the most fun thing you've ever done?

(that doesn't look like proper grammar, but i'll go with it...you get the idea. haven't had my coffee yet, hehe!)
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2012, 12:46 PM   #283
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishah View Post
what's the most fun thing you've ever done?

(that doesn't look like proper grammar, but i'll go with it...you get the idea. haven't had my coffee yet, hehe!)
the most fun thing? oh no! i'm really boring! there's a camping trip with one of my favorite people a while back that was the best summer trip ever, for me anyway. hammock. naps. fishing. exploring. food. good coffee. cards. conversation. sleepy cuddles. personal revelations. a few arguments but nothing that wasn't manageable. and chipmunks that got into the car! holy G*d that was funny. (really it was!) there are other things that took me further and came with a higher price tag but this is really the most fun i've had recently
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2012, 04:45 PM   #284
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

I'll take another truth from anyone. Please be gentle *grin*

Sue
ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 08:46 PM   #285
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret View Post
I'll take another truth from anyone. Please be gentle *grin*

Sue
tell us what's significantly different about your life today than one year ago and what you did or didn't do to get here from there.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2012, 05:29 PM   #286
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
tell us what's significantly different about your life today than one year ago and what you did or didn't do to get here from there.
I think the biggest change I'm going through right now is a move. Granted I'm not moving to another state or to a completely different city, but it's new roommates, living space, etc. I don't care for change, but sometimes things are out of your control. Unfortunately, this move wasn't of my own choosing (I live with a friend who's also my ex); it was her deciding that it was time for me to go since she's got a new girlfriend. It's one of those situations where it's completely out of my control, and now it's time for me to move on.

Sue
ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 07:29 PM   #287
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret View Post
I think the biggest change I'm going through right now is a move. Granted I'm not moving to another state or to a completely different city, but it's new roommates, living space, etc. I don't care for change, but sometimes things are out of your control. Unfortunately, this move wasn't of my own choosing (I live with a friend who's also my ex); it was her deciding that it was time for me to go since she's got a new girlfriend. It's one of those situations where it's completely out of my control, and now it's time for me to move on.

Sue
sounds to me like you're taking control by doing something that's outside your comfort zone (change) and doing it for the better (moving to a new place so that you can move on with your life away from your ex). sounds like you're still friends to a degree which is awesome but it's never a great circumstance when you have to be around as they start something new, even if you're happy for 'em. so good for you for doing what needs to be done. i think it is most definitely of your own choosing to look the thing you dont like doing in the face and recognize that you dont like it but you're going to step up anyway. good on you for doing what needs to be done with grace and style. (i put that grace and style thing in so you'd smile and do a little ego dance. you deserve it!)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2012, 08:52 PM   #288
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Let's play!

Alright, how about another truth?!

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 06:08 PM   #289
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,325 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
Alright, how about another truth?!

Greco

Do you prefer the shape of your fingers to the shape of your toes?

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote