Old 11-14-2010, 01:42 AM   #41
ManOMan

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/His...
Relationship Status:
Single & searching....

ManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1PlayfulFemme View Post
Apple Crepe? *Laughing* I have too much of a sweet tooth for this! I'm all over the kitchen!!!

Suspense can be a good thing....*chef*
ManOMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ManOMan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 01:43 AM   #42
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne View Post
Dear**** *****,

I can here you coming a mile away. That familiar tune in the air. I always run out to great you and invite you in. I love to unwrap you... place my warm wet lips around your stick...slowly take you in. As you melt inside my mouth I suck your juices in before they drip off my lips. I love you best when the sun is shining and I am hot and sweaty with thoughts of you on my mind. It doesn't matter if you make me sticky and traces of you always end up on my clothes. It doesn't matter if you make my lips numb and my jaw tired. I love you regardless and await your return!!!

Sincerely,

Craving a Bomb Stick
this post puts me in a really good humor...
rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rlin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 01:45 AM   #43
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManOMan View Post
Dear ***** *****,

I know you're in the kitchen...waiting. I try so hard to resist you, but I can feel you calling to me. The more I try to resist, the greater my obsession becomes. Finally I can't take it anymore and find you laying there on the table...

Before I can change my mind i grab you with both hands a bury my tongue in your hole, tasting your sweetness, getting you all over my face. I am caught up in it all and eat you until i'm satisfied.

I leave the room licking my lips and fingers...
what is that krispy kreme (???) on your chin????
rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rlin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 01:51 AM   #44
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Suspense can be a good thing....*chef*
It's true!!! A lil suspense can go a long way...

Cream horns?

Cream Puffs?

*Still thinking!*
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 02:19 AM   #45
ManOMan

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/His...
Relationship Status:
Single & searching....

ManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
It's true!!! A lil suspense can go a long way...

Cream horns?

Cream Puffs?

*Still thinking!*

LOL - I like cream as much as the next guy, but alas it's not part of this....
Old 11-14-2010, 02:32 AM   #46
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
LOL - I like cream as much as the next guy, but alas it's not part of this....
*Laughing* Dammit!! I am Stumped!!!! But! I am still figuring it out!!!
Old 11-14-2010, 02:37 AM   #47
ManOMan

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/His...
Relationship Status:
Single & searching....

Quote:
*Laughing* Dammit!! I am Stumped!!!! But! I am still figuring it out!!!

Well I'm glad I could keep you amused - lol....but I'm hitting the rack...night.
Old 11-14-2010, 02:38 AM   #48
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
Well I'm glad I could keep you amused - lol....but I'm hitting the rack...night.
Sleep well!!!! I am sure I will have more guesses by the time you are back on!! Peaceful Sleep!!
Old 11-14-2010, 03:19 AM   #49
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
Dear ***** *****,

I know you're in the kitchen...waiting. I try so hard to resist you, but I can feel you calling to me. The more I try to resist, the greater my obsession becomes. Finally I can't take it anymore and find you laying there on the table...

Before I can change my mind i grab you with both hands a bury my tongue in your hole, tasting your sweetness, getting you all over my face. I am caught up in it all and eat you until i'm satisfied.

I leave the room licking my lips and fingers...
Apple Donut

Green Grape (Although, I think 2 hands is a bit much for a lil grape!)

Peach Crepe

*G* My brain is slowing greatly!!
The Following User Says Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 03:26 AM   #50
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Dear ***,

Yes, I hear you calling, your voice almost a whisper. I can't wait to fall into you and snuggle as deeply into you as I can. The warmth you possess. You are always ready for me. You fit my body perfectly. I love how you feel under me as I strive for that perfect position!! Not long now, I'm almost there.....
Old 11-14-2010, 04:00 AM   #51
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I LOVE it!! A candle, yes?
Nope, not a candle. I'll add a hint...

Dear LXXXXX,

You have this energy flowing through you that shines bright. Even as I sit in darkness, you never cease to illuminate my being. As my fingertips glide across your smoothness I can read every emotion from within you as though they were my own. You open windows to the soul of the world and guide me through unlimited pleasure.

and add this too...

When you are feeling weak and disconnected I will be there to carry you in my arms to our final destination where I will provide you with the energy needed to once again thrive beneath my fingertips.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 04:34 AM   #52
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Devil View Post
Nope, not a candle. I'll add a hint...

Dear LXXXXX,

You have this energy flowing through you that shines bright. Even as I sit in darkness, you never cease to illuminate my being. As my fingertips glide across your smoothness I can read every emotion from within you as though they were my own. You open windows to the soul of the world and guide me through unlimited pleasure.

and add this too...

When you are feeling weak and disconnected I will be there to carry you in my arms to our final destination where I will provide you with the energy needed to once again thrive beneath my fingertips.
Thanks for the hints!!! I still love it! (Even if I didn't get it on my first guess - and now, the clues seem so obvious!!!) Laptop??
Old 11-14-2010, 05:14 AM   #53
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thanks for the hints!!! I still love it! (Even if I didn't get it on my first guess - and now, the clues seem so obvious!!!) Laptop??
You got it.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 06:54 AM   #54
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Dear *******

Oh how I look forward to seeing you,,I think about you always..that hot body, the very scent of you drives me wild.. Your warm taste on my lips sends me over the moon and brings a slowwww, warming sensation to my entire body... I love the way you look sitting in front of me this way..You want me to have you.. you are calling to me I can feel it... I can't wait to take you in completely.. every inch of me feels you inside me... yes thats it.. You always leave me wanting more,,, and more... Oh I am addicted to you.....I must have you!!

signed,
java slut
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 11:43 AM   #55
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Dear *****,

So we meet again as we do every morning and almost every night. You wait for me after a long hot bath. I love you best when you are warm and extra soft. You wrap around my naked body as I am dripping wet and ready for you. You make sure to soak that wetness up. Some days, I can lay with you wrapped around me for hours.

Sincerely,

Dripping Wet for You
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 02:15 PM   #56
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Dear ******* ******,

I love the feeling of waking up with you wrapped around me. Your soft touch over my legs and hips, caressing my stomach and chest. I love how you smell when we curl up together each night, and how no matter how much I wiggle in my sleep you stay with me, keeping away the cold air. I can always count on you to be there and comfort me.
Old 11-14-2010, 03:46 PM   #57
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Devil View Post
You got it.
Yay!! (And perfectly written!!)
Old 11-14-2010, 03:48 PM   #58
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne View Post
Dear *****,

So we meet again as we do every morning and almost every night. You wait for me after a long hot bath. I love you best when you are warm and extra soft. You wrap around my naked body as I am dripping wet and ready for you. You make sure to soak that wetness up. Some days, I can lay with you wrapped around me for hours.

Sincerely,

Dripping Wet for You
*G* I love a good fluffy towel too!!!! (especially a heated towel!!)
Old 11-14-2010, 04:58 PM   #59
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

Dear xxxxxx or xxxxxxxxxx,

I look over at you catching the glimpse of your beautiful form beckoning me to come hither. I walk over so slowly letting my eyes roam over you, checking out every possible angle as I straddle you. I reach down and slowly stroke the hardness between my thighs feeling part of me slowly beginning to let go. My fingers continue to caress. stroking slowly, as my fingers near those buttons, yes, you know what buttons I'm talking about. Finally my fingers touch them as you let out that scream letting me know you are alive and ready. I feel your body trembling violently under mine, my ache to feel the intensity and wild ride of yours breathe life into me.
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 05:09 PM   #60
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

OMG!!.......... i knew i shouldnt of come into t his thread........ ya knwo what this does to a lonely truck driver out here?????
may have to requat a date with the magic wand......... ooyy .. lol

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post: