Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 03-05-2010, 06:55 PM   #61
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Hello everyone! Most of you already know me.... I will say to those that dont HI! Im BBM and Im single and I LOVE IT!
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:08 PM   #62
luciddreamer

How Do You Identify?:
in the middle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
single

luciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant future
Wink

Well....I suppose I should join in all the fun I am very single ...therefore I am very available

Now.....what to do...what to dooooo or..is that...who to do..who to do lmao
luciddreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to luciddreamer For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2010, 08:13 PM   #63
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Yep Yep.. all of the above cause I like being on top! lol
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 09:03 PM   #64
luciddreamer

How Do You Identify?:
in the middle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
single

luciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant future
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
hmmmmm...imagine that Strappie...you are under me
luciddreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luciddreamer For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2010, 09:05 PM   #65
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciddreamer View Post
LOL
Old 03-05-2010, 09:07 PM   #66
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Well since I am single I am available. But not looking. As I stated I do enjoy being single. But if a femme think she change that. Well she's welcome to try... Got her work cut out LOL
Old 03-05-2010, 09:49 PM   #67
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciddreamer View Post
Nice work... way to slip right in! *smirk* now strap yourself in.. cause your in for a ride.. lol
Old 03-05-2010, 10:27 PM   #68
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Hello in here I'm single, and not looking. It would take an awfully warm femme to melt this cold cold heart. Staying on topic, I've had birthdays in 4 different states but never out of the states
I had a birthday while being stuck waiting for a load with my partner who was a trucker at the time. It sucked, but it WAS in another state. Is there a prize for out of state birthdays?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 10:31 PM   #69
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Hey singles, single here too.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 10:36 PM   #70
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default just me and the dogs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I had a birthday while being stuck waiting for a load with my partner who was a trucker at the time. It sucked, but it WAS in another state. Is there a prize for out of state birthdays?

LOL!! Poor Gemme. Wish I could make up for your missed birthday.

Is there a prize for being a Christmas baby?
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 10:59 PM   #71
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post

No, just a lot of empathy for having to share your special day with a Holiday! :-(

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 11:06 PM   #72
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
No, just a lot of empathy for having to share your special day with a Holiday! :-(
Thank you sweetie.. that means more than a prize
Old 03-05-2010, 11:27 PM   #73
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, love of my life....princess!!!

Location: Tn for now..waiting for my prince to come and take me away
Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

top of what????????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
Old 03-05-2010, 11:30 PM   #74
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, love of my life....princess!!!

Location: Tn for now..waiting for my prince to come and take me away
Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

Decided to join in the fun!!!! single here as well....but ummm why else would I be posting here LMAO!!!If you want to know more...ask and I will tell you if you smile sweetly at me!
Old 03-06-2010, 12:29 AM   #75
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post

How about we split the difference and celebrate in September, the middle point between our two days?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 12:55 AM   #76
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

We singles that are dating ought to start a Worlds Wierdest Date thread.... maybe its being someone that was in LTR and dating again. Was in one for 21 years, then single for 3 and then with my last partner for 6 years (she passed away). started to date about 3 years later. So, dating just feels way different than before! LOL... must be that I'm old!!!

Last edited by AtLast; 03-06-2010 at 01:00 AM. Reason: stuff
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 02:54 AM   #77
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Just came in to say hi to everyone, hope you each have a wonderful weekend
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 09:12 AM   #78
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
How about we split the difference and celebrate in September, the middle point between our two days?

That sounds like a GREAT plan!!! I love September weather!
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 03:41 PM   #79
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Afternoon! It is a fabulous, clear day here and I am taking my pooch to the dog park. Hey, he's quite the babe magnet! need all the help I can get!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:35 PM   #80
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess4u View Post
Decided to join in the fun!!!! single here as well....but ummm why else would I be posting here LMAO!!!If you want to know more...ask and I will tell you if you smile sweetly at me!
You will tell us anything? hmmm dirty minds wanna know.... oh I'll save it for Little Rock! lol