Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

To all the wonderfull Femmes who have posted in all your beautiful glory each amazing and touching in your own way and y'all brighten up the world simply by being you all strong proud and Femme. Thank each of you for sharing and for just being who you are
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.

Last edited by Bard; 05-28-2010 at 05:48 AM. Reason: typo city lord have mercy on a country boi
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 02:53 PM   #22
SassyLeo
Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 1,584 Times in 622 Posts
SassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a Queer Femme. A Leo. An only child.

I am smart. More life smart and less book smart.
I'm a space cadet, sometimes an airhead and apparently off in my own little world. Maybe because instead of being punished as a child, I was told to "find something constructive to do".
I'm fierce when I want and need to be and quiet and soft when it feels right. Sometimes within a matter of minutes.
I'm unknowingly sensitive yet a crazy hard shell to break. I'm a strong boundary holder which often looks like lack of compassion.
I'll call you on your shit, sometimes whether you want to hear it or not. I'm blunt and honest and mostly in the best ways.
I make my own decisions and will ask for your input when I need it. I'm not the best at admitting I've made mistakes but I do it. Sometimes more than I'd like. But I never regret anything. Really.
I'm a loud talker, a louder laugher and have been known to watch people because I am fascinated about how others operate in the world.
I am opinionated and sometimes judgmental. I have feelings about fucked up stuff that people do. I don't like drama, but I like hearing about others'.

My dearest friends get to see my weak parts, my pains, my sad and my deepest happy.

I'm fiercely loyal to my MAC Rebel lipstick and Benefit Bad Gal Lash. They make me feel powerful and strong, showing the outside how I feel on the inside.

I also rock capri's and tanks and my love's sweatpants and t's. Sometimes I feel sexier in the latter.

I dig camping and hiking and WATERFALLS and love to take photos of random art and nature that catch my eye.

I'm a jewelry wearer, lots of it. Chunky and funky and full of color.

My dark brown curly hair is intertwined with white. Yes, I love my hair. Though I might dye it someday if the white takes over.

I rarely paint my fingernails, but pedicures are a must. Red is best. And even better in a hot pair of open toe wedge heels.

My 5'6" is full of curves; smaller waist, big butt and broad shoulders. I'm sexy in an unassuming way.

I'm Beautiful. My genes did me well. I have my papa's blue eyes and lashes, I am told are my best feature.

I'm a small town girl who grew up in a town that became a city.

I like to be courted. I like attention. I appreciate being adored, but am not a fragile pedestaled figurine. I can open the door for you just as well as you can open it for me.

I'm physically strong. Independent and self sufficient.

I am sometimes kinky. This does not mean my I am a bottom or top or sub. I can be all or none.

I'm a survivor of sexual abuse. And some fucked up relationships. But I don't give up hope for healing.

I'm the product of 2 queer parents. Raised in the 70's and 80's. My queer is deep. Like blood, sweat and tears deep. It shaped me.

My Femme is Queer. A Dyke. A Fat Femme. A Fierce Femme.
Old 05-28-2010, 03:16 PM   #23
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

I am a proud latina.

I am perverted, nasty, kinky, sexual and Queer.

I am sad, cause I miss that little boy so much.

I am a survivor, an advocate and ally.

I am funny, smart and full of life.

I am in pain.

I am loud, opinionated, secure and scared at times.

I am love, loved and loving.

I am curves, jiggles and dips.

I am a high school drop out, self educated and intelligent.

I am mexican.

I am a bastard child.

I am holder of they key to his collar, I am holder of one's future collar.

I am phenomenal.

I am lover of pussy.

I am happy, calm, and at peace.

I am here if and when you ever need me.

I am Femme

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 03:50 PM   #24
Tucker

How Do You Identify?:
A pretty little thing
Preferred Pronoun?:
Fatale
Relationship Status:
Independently owned and operated

Thanked 1,295 Times in 486 Posts
Tucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST Reputation

i am a refraction of myself.
i am bending all over with light and intensity.
my form can barely hold me still.
i wear my body as subtly as wax wears her candle.
beauty is only my perfume.
i have blue-breasted sky in my eyes.
i sing continuous, like a red-breasted robin.
i linger in the frivolous places of stillness and symphony.
the night pours on me like an isolated shower of inspiration.
i listen with the ears of a weeping willow forest.
i am lost to a delicate haze of pretty little details.
feasting on little intuitions.
spiraling into lucid dream.
a muse, touching the edge of intensity.
i am a collection of lost lovely things.
i am sympathy for psychos.
i am a reluctant angel.
i bloom nocturnal.
i am a girl.
i am a new woman.
i am a concoction of kisses and injury,
proportions constantly in flux.
i dip into wax and fantasy.
i suffer from inclinations toward deviant places
and dark angels.
i dwell on the fringes.
teetering on the last brink of sanity.
standing on the edge of reason.
violently aware of myself.
leaning out of this skin for just a taste
of indulging the gloom.
my words ring of nighttime melodies.
my voice is shed in tears of brittle starlight,
when i am alone.
desperation is silence,
arching backwards through the years.
my lips wear smudges of memory.
shades of surrender.
motion is heavy,
vacillating wildly beneath these tender feet.
i am a high contrast.
so fragile and so immense.
waves of complexity stir my universe.
i place possession above fear. always.
constellations of memory guide my way.
my recollection has a forgiving disposition.
i believe in the alchemy of love
to turn steel hearts golden.
steel is for wing-tips only.
i believe in modern romance.
and i still believe in fairytales,
after all.... I am Femme!
Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 05:31 PM   #25
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,931 Times in 9,910 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I am Femme

My femme identity is marked by death-defying logic that embraces a kaleidoscope of many social constructions.

I revel in all that I am able to learn about: by either listening to or reading up on a plethora of subjects.

The more I know, the better I feel. I learn in different ways – mostly I learn by observation – noticing complexity in the way people choose to behave or communicate and because of my ardent desire to understand as fully as possible, I’ve spent most of my life in the background – not desiring foreground recognition.

I don’t need anyone to validate who I am.

I am also a mother to two sons and while it would seem that the male side of the population longs to oppress and dress down female bodied human beings, I will abandon my love for being in the background and will come out of the woodwork, with an undeniable force, and return your egregious soul to the place it belongs.

I’m a lover.

I’m a fighter.

I’m quiet; yet when I have something to say, I make sure I am heard.

I’m loyal, but when I discover non-reciprocal, inequitable relationship processes, I will cut you out of my life.

I am a survivor of many forms of abuse. I believe in checking up on my own boundary systems – because I tend to welcome exploration and discovery of things I have no knowledge of. Mostly, I feel that the wiggle room I allow for my boundaries is managed judiciously.

If I choose to share my power with you, I expect you to honor my power, as I will yours.

I like to pamper myself - my indulgences, proclivities include: wearing makeup (or not), keeping my hair coiffed beautifully, keeping my hands and feet well taken care of, and sleeping as long as I feel led to do so because I do tend to require lots of sleep – especially if I have had to stay up for long periods of time to get my duties accomplished.

I am sensual. My appetite for having sex still exists – I crave closeness, reciprocal levels of intimacy – before my sexual fire can be lit and rage out of control. My Femme being is of a Queer orientation.

I desire and require your full attention.

I am intelligent and my range of intelligence will surprise you.

I have been my best friend and confidante for years now and I care deeply for myself and how I am treated.

I am sensitive.

I can also be heartless, cold, insensitive and unfeeling, when the occasion calls for me to be this way.

I am passionate.

I am filled with compassion.

I am filled with humility by my lack of perfection and ability to be perfect.

My Femme perfection is a potent elixir. Not everyone is able to tolerate the taste of me.

But I am loved. I do love. I am liked for who I am. I am also disliked and I am okay with that.

I’m an assessor and I evaluate and process at a relentless pace. I’m also known to shut down and wall out distraction, noise that keeps me from hearing what I need to hear.

I’m fearless.

I’m not afraid to die. I have died on numerous occasions. I choose to live in the present moment.

I am known to wonder and revel in that which is deliciously intoxicating.

I am artistic – I love to draw, sing, play music, listen to music, paint, create sculpture – I appreciate art in all the forms I have discovered and enjoyed.

I love to cook foods and prepare sumptuous meals.

I am reserved, sometimes shy. I am highly expressive under the right conditions. I am very communicative. I am expert in my field of communication.

I surprise myself and others.

I am a precious gift, unwrap me with care.

Adore me, cherish me, and recognize me as the Goddess I am, for I am: Femme.

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 07:11 PM   #26
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am a typical Taurus with Capricorn rising. I can be stubborn, articulate and determined. When I set my sights on something, a dream or goal, wild horses can't keep me from it. I am calculating and sometimes that works against me.

I am naturally feminine. A Goddess type woman connected to the earth and need nature to feel grounded and alive.

I went from ultra high fru-fru to basic natural. It was a transition of being comfortable with who I am as a woman and not having to make anyone happy other then myself. I am a comfortable woman/femme who dresses to please my mood and not because I have to prove how feminine I am.

I am a shit kicking, opinionated, fiery femme that is capable, wise and secure. I know who I am, what I want and what I don't want.
Old 05-28-2010, 07:14 PM   #27
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I am the honey on your peanut butter kind of femme..
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 07:56 PM   #28
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

I am a proud mother of 5 and grandmother of 12.
I am a sister of 13 siblings.
I have a compassionate, loving, caring spirit which I love to share.
I look at life as though a child, as not to miss the magic and
beauty and miracles children have not forgotten to see.

I am the child, the girl, the woman and the crone.
I am a believer in all that is true and cannot be broken down.
I am Pisces
I am a star gazer, moon watcher,sun dancer and make images out of the clouds.

I am a teacher.
I am the student.
I am the seeker.
I am a survivalist
I am the camper
I am the explorer
I am Yin and Yang

I am silly and love to joke around and play.
I dance to the beat of my own drum!
I am a hippie, witch, psychic medium, empathic healer, biker chick.
I am multifaceted in ever area of my life.
I am the protector of those I love or those who are not able to protect themselves.

I love to laugh and make others laugh and smile.
I love great conversation over a cup of coffee.
I am a hopeless even corny romantic.
I love to be romanced.
I love to create things with my hands.
I love working with tools and building things.
I am a dancer, singer and music lover on a huge scale.
I am a survivor Not a victim of cancer, many different types of abuse, being burnt by a fire, loosing a step child.

I have been and activist and would be again if needed.
I am strong in nature
I am a thinker
When struck wrong I do voice myself..Sometimes loudly
I am a devoted sister both to my siblings and those I call sister/brother.

I embrace my feminine side
I am sugar and spice and everything nice.
But I also have a bold side
I am at times..Short fused
I get angry
I can be like drinking a cup of straight lemmon juice if provoked.
I am naughy and nice.
I am right, and I am wrong

I get sad and sorrowful
I get lonely
I despise lies..yet have been the liar
I am addict but Oct 10th will be 20 years clean
I am a sexual creature
I get embarrassed easily
I don't like to be put on the spot
When backed into a corner, I become the cougar
If someone harms my loved ones, My claws and teeth appear. And my wild nature shows itself.

I give my all to those who treat me with respect and dignity
I am one to be trusted with anything
I am a giver as well as a receiver

Just to name a few,
Because I am endless in who I am, for I am a forever changing Femme

Proud Femme!

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 09:51 PM   #29
shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Wow,wow,wow....did I say WOW???

I just read this thread in its entirety to date and am totally blown away. The raw unveiling of self posted by everyone here in affirmation of what makes them the femmes they are...it is PRICELESS.Thank you to every lady,woman,femme that has written the words of their hearts and souls for the entire community to share.Y'ALL RAWK!!! Shad
Old 05-29-2010, 12:50 AM   #30
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

What a powerful thread !

Thanks for creating it!

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 01:08 AM   #31
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation
Default fem/me

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
You are to only speak about yourself and what you are. You are not permitted to frame your Femmeness in what you are not.
i love your mind, i want to lick it.

so, i've stayed away from this thread because it's nearly impossible for me to put into exact words what my femme is but i feel i must try and know it won't be perfect. she is hard to pin down as she side-steps being tied to just one thing.

fem/me

i'm competitive, sensitive and simultaneously obnoxious and completely surprised when i've hurt someone's feelings and taken aback when criticized because i often think i am above reproach.

i'm protective, loving, giving, maternal and territorial.

i'm evasive and persistent, i push for sheer practice.

i'm my dad's daughter, self-made with a rather large safety net and my mother's daughter, torn up and ripped apart before she was even old enough to drive.

i'm a lovely aunt, parading and pretending that the blonde-haired and blue-eyed beauty is my own, generous with gifts and rule-bending to a fault.

now i am 36 and i want my own daughter for many reasons including experiencing a mother-daughter relationship that i've never known. i frequently push away these feelings, hoping that they'll go away but i've made a promise to explore them for the next few weeks. i'm my harshest critic--motherhood scares me.

i've been femme since birth, most likely--without the words for why it was
so fucking important that i wear a little powder on my nose in 6th grade, and secretly shaving my legs and checking the mirror--hoping no one would see because my pending womanhood and vanity threatened my mother in ways she couldn't explain.

i went through my one and only (painful) *tomboy* period in 4th grade--i have a picture of myself someplace in the school spelling bee i have short hair and i'm wearing levis and a black member's only jacket zipped up--for years i hated that picture because it reminds me of being pulled in so many different directions, of not having anyone to talk to about body stuff or anything else... but i now recognize the ever-present jacket was my armor against the world--the same thing that red rubywoo mac lipstick does for the femme i am, today.

and as much as i want to be his bottom bitch in our private lives, my politics are my ever-present guide--i will always align myself with what i believe to be truth and justice and i'm firmly positioned under a large umbrella of militant feminism. (especially if i'm wearing short-shorts and swinging a parasol.)

i see art in things like a broken stiletto heel, an anal plug, muscle cars, diners, yellow legal pads, fat women, chicks with knives, fierce femmes, a broken heart, a good argument, foucault.

i'm a lady, i'm a tramp, i come on strong--just until it's time to pay up or shut up. yeah, i talk big --and always have an exit strategy.

i'm competent, hardcore, slutty and refined, at my discretion (i have perfect manners, my austrian grandmother and would have accepted nothing less).

i hold my Femme close to my heart, and i make this shit look easy.

apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 06:43 AM   #32
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
I am a typical Taurus with Capricorn rising. I can be stubborn, articulate and determined. When I set my sights on something, a dream or goal, wild horses can't keep me from it. I am calculating and sometimes that works against me.

I am naturally feminine. A Goddess type woman connected to the earth and need nature to feel grounded and alive.

I went from ultra high fru-fru to basic natural. It was a transition of being comfortable with who I am as a woman and not having to make anyone happy other then myself. I am a comfortable woman/femme who dresses to please my mood and not because I have to prove how feminine I am.

I am a shit kicking, opinionated, fiery femme that is capable, wise and secure. I know who I am, what I want and what I don't want.
Part two. Too tired last night and I ALWAYS have lots to say. Thats the kind of femme I am.

I am a natural alpha woman. As someone mentioned, I think in another thread, this Goddess thing I've got going on is more then the fact that I have a pussy. It's part of my spirituality and how i discovered the woman I am. I THRIVE on being adored and worshiped. Not just the occasional pampering but the projection of your desire showered upon me to the point that I feel as if you exist to please me at ANY capacity I see fit. I cherish you because of this. I'm not a sadist but if bit of mind fuckery and pain puts you in a space to serve me , worship me better then I will exceed your desires. My mind is kinkier then my actions. I am a Queen seeking a loyal, faithful warrior that doesn't give a shit if people judge him for kissing my ass.

I am a mother who raised an adult child who will soon be a father and I a grandmother. I raised my child giving him options to choose, no matter what path he wanted to explore, I raised him to be free to change his course whenever he needed. I've stood by in tears knowing he had to burn to learn. I raised my son to know queers, leather folk, mainstream, whatever and to also accept other lifestyles. I am my son's mother first and then his very best friend.

I am a homemaker. My home is a reflection of the woman I am and all that I strive for. I create my home for my family which also includes all my animals. I work hard to create a safe and loving space for my family and to share my home with all the people I love. I am a careful planner to protect the ones I love. Not a day goes by when this isn't consider. I am deeply maternal.

I metro city girl from Miami that had a dream to own a farm and escape the rat race to become as sustainable as possible. I bought that farm and taught myself to grow food, raise hens, care for animals and how to survive off the land. I am a good outdoors woman that can fish, camp, survive in nature. If shit hit the fan you'd definitely want me on your team. If power was lost, chaos - I have built my farm to sustain. I'm always prepared.

I am a woman that strive for peace and happiness. My journey has been long and sometimes really hard, however I have lived an extraordinary life with unreal highs and lows. Now I am a woman/femme that simple seeks peace, balance and to be happy being still.

I am blown away by all the awesome women here. I had a dream last night that we were all standing in a field talking, sharing and the energy so intense it illuminated the sky.

Last edited by Sachita; 05-29-2010 at 06:46 AM.
Sachita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 02:39 PM   #33
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

chefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputation

I love this thread and all of the beautiful femmes who have posted here. You are all amazing and wonderful.
chefhottie25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chefhottie25 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2010, 12:23 AM   #34
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation
Default i am femme...

...and sometimes with boish tendencies... and always evolving.

the femme in me is a loving/loyal submissive to my leather family and the core values of the leather life... Respect, Honour, Loyalty, Obey, and to serve with Love...

the femme in me wears army boots when am with my leather family.

the femme in me wears pink flip flops when am not in army boots, or work shoes.

the femme in me is fierce, yet tenderhearted... honest... Loyal... devoted...

the femme in me has firm/hard lined boundaries

the femme in me is opinionated

the femme in me has an immense spirit, with such intense spritual energy

the femme in me is not a quitter

the femme in me is a kid at heart

the femme in me is in every sense of the word, a leather dyke.

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2010, 07:52 AM   #35
Mrs. Strutt

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
16 Years as Queen of Hys Castle

Mrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST Reputation

As femme, I am...

I am many kinds of mother...to my child, to my husband when hy needs it, to my friends when the world isn't such a kind place. I have a nurturing soul, yet with a spine of steel that demands those around me stand on their own two feet.

I am by turns gentle and fierce...a Type C personality who can morph into Type A so fast, the only thing you see is the subatomic particles left by my dust.

I am quiet and proper in public and among those whom I do not know well, but loud, funny and casual in the privacy of my own home or when with my friends.

I am fiercely protective of my privacy and extremely picky about whom I invite into my life.

I love my friends with the same passion as I love my family and I am loyal to a fault. When I choose to love you, I love you for life.

I am a bundle of contradictions. I am a Cancer--emotional, nurturing and sensitive--but have both Libra rising and Libra as my moon sign--balanced, intellectual and practical.

I am a quiet soul who generally dislikes conflict and discord. If, however, you hurt someone dear to me, you will be screaming for mercy long before I finally choose to stop your bleeding.

I am a member of the same beauty industry that holds up thin, blonde and straight-haired as the ideal beauty standard. And yet I teach straight women how to love and embrace what is natural and glorious about themselves without resorting to false artifice...and send them off into the world with the same shoulders-thrown-back, head-held-high, "fuck you" switch of their hips we femmes have owned throughout the millennium.

I am the perfect femme for my own place in this world.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...FLR/sunset.jpg

"If I can put one touch of rosy sunset into the life of any man or woman,
I shall feel that I have worked with God."

- Gilbert Keith Chesterton
Mrs. Strutt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Mrs. Strutt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2010, 02:56 PM   #36
Tucker

How Do You Identify?:
A pretty little thing
Preferred Pronoun?:
Fatale
Relationship Status:
Independently owned and operated

Thanked 1,295 Times in 486 Posts
Tucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST Reputation

I am an Orchid. I may seem delicate but I am stronger than most think.
Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tucker For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2010, 09:50 PM   #37
Zora77

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Zora77 Has the BEST ReputationZora77 Has the BEST ReputationZora77 Has the BEST ReputationZora77 Has the BEST ReputationZora77 Has the BEST ReputationZora77 Has the BEST ReputationZora77 Has the BEST ReputationZora77 Has the BEST ReputationZora77 Has the BEST ReputationZora77 Has the BEST ReputationZora77 Has the BEST Reputation

I know how to use a skillet and a power drill.

I am sweet and soft, and with 5’4”/120 pounds I have yet to meet a butch who can take me in a wrestling match.

I scream like a girl when see a spider and find alligators, snakes and rats quite interesting.

In tango I am a devoted follower and can lead almost every other dance.

I recently discovered that I like the way I look in a dress and I would not get caught dead in heels.

I want a daddy to protect me and rule my world and I call the shots in other aspects of my life - and am good at it.

I am a goat and a dragon.

I’m independent, loyal, caring, inquisitive, feisty, passionate and strong.

I’m a wickedly wonderful femme … and modest
Zora77 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Zora77 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2010, 09:59 PM   #38
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

I

AM

Daddy.....
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 08:43 AM   #39
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

I am the femme still discovering myself...learning that the person I have always been is truly just fine...even with my many contradictions.

I am quiet and frequently shy...but laugh loud enough to be heard down the block, and am happy to talk on stage in front of hundreds.

I am analytical and intelligent...but scattered and sometimes struggle with the simplest things.

I am a doting and indulgent mother who puts my son's well-being first in all things. I am the almost-stepmom who looks forward to putting my partner's son in the same place in my life and heart.

I am loving, accomodating, taking care of those I care about.

I have infinite patience with the young, the old, the sick, and those who are doing their best....no matter how little that may be. I have no patience at all with stupidity, cruelty, hypocrisy, arrogance and posers.

I have an incredibly long fuse and am very slow to anger...the bomb at the end, however, is large. You don't want to let it get there.

I endure. Growing up in a narcissistic household I was taught that I did not matter, that my needs didn't count, and that my purpose was only to provide for others. I have learned that these are lies. That took time...and some difficult experiences. I had to sit at the bottom looking up to see the truth.

With most people, I trust quickly but not deeply. I truly trust two people on this earth...and am not related by blood to either of them.

I take people at face value and give them the benefit of the doubt...until they prove otherwise. Once someone shows me that I cannot trust them...then I am done. I have a long memory...for both kindness and cruelty.

I love peace, compromise, quiet and order.

I have a silly side...which I indulge. I turn 8 years old the minute I walk through the gates at DisneyWorld. I like that.

I love the beach more than any other place on the planet. I enjoy simple things...going for a drive, flea markets, going to the movies, bbq in the backyard.

I love to travel...and look forward to exploring more of the world with my partner.

I cook, bake, love polka dots and kitten heels...I am Betty Crocker with an MBA.

I am affectionate...I love to hug, kiss, dance barefoot in the kitchen.

I work hard, but not fast...and I achieve my goals. I am persistent. I am stubborn, opinionated, pushy and...if you read this far you already know...I'm wordy.
Old 05-31-2010, 02:00 PM   #40
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

FemMe

I am:
Long painted finger nails, manicured toes
Make-up every day, hair always done
Dresses and heels
Jewelry and hair clips
Hair product whore
Skin product aficionado
Feminine

I am:
Independent
Loving single mother for 16 years