RiverBoi
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Brother Puddin'
Relationship Status:
Single

RiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Crazy dreams and possible meanings

I thought I would start a thread where we can post our crazy dreams and possibly attempt to decode them if we dare!
RiverBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RiverBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 11:47 PM   #2
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I think I'd be afraid to know what most of mine mean...lol
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 11:50 PM   #3
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,384 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I dream of swimming pools and water and swimming through tunnels which are somehow back lit with blue lights.....lol.

and of a stream in the high Andes.
Old 11-21-2011, 11:52 PM   #4
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I've used this website a couple times to see what certain things in dreams mean.

http://www.dreammoods.com/
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 11:58 PM   #5
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

The last dream I can remember involves an outdoor dinner party with a few of my friends from this site, in a setting similar to this:

All was going well until we were attacked by a very large grizzly bear. I'm not quite sure what that could mean.

Old 11-22-2011, 12:03 AM   #6
RiverBoi
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Brother Puddin'
Relationship Status:
Single

RiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST Reputation

Last night I dreamed that I was in this fairly empty house with this really pretty girl. It seemed that she was just moving in it or something. We were laughing and talking, shared a nice kiss, and then all of the sudden we were playing guitar hero and she beat my ass horribly and vanished! lol I haven't played that game in 2 years or even given it any thought, so, that was weird and not what I expected after a kiss!!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RiverBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 12:09 AM   #7
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Possible interpretation for my own dream...

friends: To see friends in your dream signify aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to incorporate and acknowledge. The relationships you have with those around you are important in learning about yourself. Alternatively, dreaming of a friend indicates positive news.

dinner party: To see meals in your dream suggest that you are dwelling too much on trivial matters, causing your attention to be diverted from important issues.

outdoors: To dream that you are outside represents freedom, openness and opportunities. You are able to spread out and enjoy. Alternatively, the dream signifies your need to be more expressive. It is telling you that you need to stop closing yourself off.

bear attack: To dream that you are being pursued or attacked by a bear denotes aggression, overwhelming obstacles and competition. You may find yourself in a threatening situation.

Personally, I think I just ate too much chocolate before bed that night...lol
Old 11-22-2011, 12:09 AM   #8
RiverBoi
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Brother Puddin'
Relationship Status:
Single

They say that the average person has around 1400 dreams a year. I am pretty certain that I only recall about... 150 - 200 a year.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RiverBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 12:20 AM   #9
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverBoi View Post
Last night I dreamed that I was in this fairly empty house with this really pretty girl. It seemed that she was just moving in it or something. We were laughing and talking, shared a nice kiss, and then all of the sudden we were playing guitar hero and she beat my ass horribly and vanished! lol I haven't played that game in 2 years or even given it any thought, so, that was weird and not what I expected after a kiss!!

empty house: To see a house in your dream represents your own soul and self. If the house is empty, then it indicates feelings of insecurity.

kiss: To dream of a kiss denotes love, affection, tranquility, harmony, and contentment. In particular, if you are dreaming of the first kiss, then it may just be the anticipation of experiencing the actual first kiss. Perhaps the dream is telling you that you need to inject some more romance into your waking relationship.

video game: To dream that you are playing a video game represents your ability to manipulate others into doing what you want them to do. Alternatively, playing video game suggests that you are trying to escape from the problems in your real life, instead of confronting it. Consider the type of video game for additional insights.

Since it was a guitar game...
guitar: To see or play a guitar in your dream represents passion and emotion. It also relates to sexual connotations and may signal an erotic or sensual dream.

losing: On a symbolic note, losing things in your dream suggests lost opportunities, past relationships or forgotten aspects of yourself. Your personal associations to the thing you lose will clue you into the emotional meaning and interpretation of your dream.

There ya go. Make sense of that one...lol
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 12:24 AM   #10
RiverBoi
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Brother Puddin'
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post

empty house: To see a house in your dream represents your own soul and self. If the house is empty, then it indicates feelings of insecurity.

kiss: To dream of a kiss denotes love, affection, tranquility, harmony, and contentment. In particular, if you are dreaming of the first kiss, then it may just be the anticipation of experiencing the actual first kiss. Perhaps the dream is telling you that you need to inject some more romance into your waking relationship.

video game: To dream that you are playing a video game represents your ability to manipulate others into doing what you want them to do. Alternatively, playing video game suggests that you are trying to escape from the problems in your real life, instead of confronting it. Consider the type of video game for additional insights.

Since it was a guitar game...
guitar: To see or play a guitar in your dream represents passion and emotion. It also relates to sexual connotations and may signal an erotic or sensual dream.

losing: On a symbolic note, losing things in your dream suggests lost opportunities, past relationships or forgotten aspects of yourself. Your personal associations to the thing you lose will clue you into the emotional meaning and interpretation of your dream.

There ya go. Make sense of that one...lol
So, I take from this that it is the girls fault, and that when I try to have a sex dream, I get a kiss and my ass kicked. lol
Old 11-22-2011, 12:34 AM   #11
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Quote:
So, I take from this that it is the girls fault, and that when I try to have a sex dream, I get a kiss and my ass kicked. lol
Soooooo not the girl's fault! lol
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 01:01 AM   #12
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor

Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Thanked 4,736 Times in 1,409 Posts
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation

Great thread - I've been off kilter for the past several weeks in terms of my sleep. I'm not getting enough, so I am not remembering much. I'm hoping this thread inspires me to start to remember them again.
SoNotHer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SoNotHer For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 02:31 PM   #13
RiverBoi
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Brother Puddin'
Relationship Status:
Single

Last night I dreamed I was standing outside talking to Medusa and Jack on the phone. I looked up and saw a MASSIVE tornado. It was close to impacting my house, close. I said "oh shit, I gotta go!" and hung up, ran inside, gathered the dogs and went into the bathroom, braced my feet on the bathroom cabinet and my back against the bathroom door to hold it closed. I waited a bit and nothing happened. So, I went back outside and it was like it was never there. No one around me saw it, no one seemed to believe me. So, I went into this field where this man had a contraption that you can stand on and it will take you up into the sky to look for tornadoes. lol. I got on it and I saw about 12 tornadoes, but they were all small ones and no sign of the monster that I had see earlier, that appeared to be several miles wide. Finally when I left the field and was walking back, I passed some older ladies and they were going on about the monster tornado that they had seen. I was excited that someone else had seen it. That's pretty much the end of the dream. I called Angie back and went out to their house for dinner like nothing ever happened.
Old 11-22-2011, 02:34 PM   #14
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Quote:
Last night I dreamed I was standing outside talking to Medusa and Jack on the phone. I looked up and saw a MASSIVE tornado. It was close to impacting my house, close. I said "oh shit, I gotta go!" and hung up, ran inside, gathered the dogs and went into the bathroom, braced my feet on the bathroom cabinet and my back against the bathroom door to hold it closed. I waited a bit and nothing happened. So, I went back outside and it was like it was never there. No one around me saw it, no one seemed to believe me. So, I went into this field where this man had a contraption that you can stand on and it will take you up into the sky to look for tornadoes. lol. I got on it and I saw about 12 tornadoes, but they were all small ones and no sign of the monster that I had see earlier, that appeared to be several miles wide. Finally when I left the field and was walking back, I passed some older ladies and they were going on about the monster tornado that they had seen. I was excited that someone else had seen it. That's pretty much the end of the dream. I called Angie back and went out to their house for dinner like nothing ever happened.
um...yeah, I don't think I can help you interpret that one! Lol
Old 11-22-2011, 02:40 PM   #15
RiverBoi
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Brother Puddin'
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Tornados
To see a tornado in your dream suggests that you are experiencing some extreme emotional outbursts and temper tantrums. Is there a situation or relationship in your life that may be potentially destructive?

To dream that you are in a tornado means that you are feeling overwhelmed and out of control. Your plans will be filled with much complications and you will be met with a series of disappointments.
To see several tornadoes in your dream represent people around you who are prone to violent outbursts and shifting mood swings. It may also symbolize a volatile situation or relationship.

Cell Phone
To see or use a cell phone in your dream indicates that you are being receptive to new information. It also represents your mobility. Alternatively, the dream signifies lack of understanding. Perhaps you are having difficulties getting through to someone.

Dinner
To dream that you are eating dinner alone indicates that you need to do some serious thinking about your goals and directions in life. Alternatively, it may represent independence or lack of social skills.

To dream that you are eating dinner with others signifies your acceptance or others. It is a time to reflect and share past experiences. It also suggests that you see everyone as an equal.
To dream that you are a guest at a dinner party signifies enjoyable pleasures with close friends.

Meals
To see meals in your dream suggest that you are dwelling too much on trivial matters, causing your attention to be diverted from important issues. Alternatively, you may be lacking spiritual enrichment and sensual expression.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RiverBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 02:44 PM   #16
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,089 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

I constantly feel dream about walking up and/or down stairs. Most of the time it's a struggle to walk up and walking down the steps are always steep.

Thanks to dixie, I looked up the meaning from her link....

To dream that you are walking up a flight of stairs indicate that you are achieving a higher level of understanding. You are making progress into your spiritual, emotional or material journey. The dream is also analogous to material and thoughts that are coming to the surface.

To dream that you are walking down a flight of stairs represents your repressed thoughts. You are regressing back into your unconscious. It also refers to the setbacks that you are experiencing in your life. If you are afraid of going down the stairs, then it means that you are afraid to confront your repressed emotions and thoughts.

Not gonna lie, this is dead on!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 02:44 PM   #17
Sparx1_1
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Bullied and silenced
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Timed-out - Deliberate abuse of site resources in public user notes and profile.

Sparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
The last dream I can remember involves an outdoor dinner party with a few of my friends from this site, in a setting similar to this:

All was going well until we were attacked by a very large grizzly bear. I'm not quite sure what that could mean.

Overall your dreams basically mean that you enjoy your time on this site. The dinner and the outdoors indicates that you find the people that you interact with to be pleasant and enjoyable. The grizzly bear is the outside world and that real life takes away your fun more than you like.
Sparx1_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sparx1_1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 02:47 PM   #18
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,089 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalipstic View Post
I dream of swimming pools and water and swimming through tunnels which are somehow back lit with blue lights.....lol.

here is the info from the link dixie posted... what do you think?

Swimming

To dream that you are swimming suggests that you are exploring aspects of your unconscious mind and emotions. The dream may be a sign that you are seeking some sort of emotional support. It is a common dream image for people going through therapy.

To dream that you are swimming underwater suggests that you are completely submerged in your own feelings. You are forcing yourself to deal with your unconscious emotions.

Swimming Pool

To see a swimming pool in your dream symbolizes relaxation, calmness, luxury and ease. You need to take a break. Alternatively, a swimming pool suggests that you need to acknowledge and understand your feelings. It is time to dive in and deal with those emotions. You need to cleanse yourself and wash away past hurts. Consider the depth of the pool. If you were swimming on the deep end, then it means that those emotions are deeply seeded and may be harder to confront.. You will need to work through it, no more matter how difficult. If you are swimming on the shallow end, then it implies that you should be able to easily deal with your feelings.

To see an empty swimming pool in your dream suggests that you are literally feeling empty and devoid of emotions.

To dream that the swimming pool is filled with trash indicates that you are leading a lifestyle of excess. You need to tone it down and discard some of the negative emotions in your life.

Tunnel

To see a tunnel in your dream represents the vagina, womb, and birth. Thus it may refer to a need for security and nurturance.

To dream that you are going through a tunnel suggests that you are exploring aspects of your unconscious. You are opening yourself to a brand new awareness. Alternatively, it indicates your limited perspective as in the phrase "tunnel vision". Are you being close minded or narrow minded in some issue?

To see the light at the end of a tunnel symbolizes hope. You will navigate through life and all its difficulties with great success. Alternatively, it also indicates the end of your journey and the realization of your goals

Last edited by PinkieLee; 11-22-2011 at 02:51 PM.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 02:52 PM   #19
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

Last night I had a bit of an odd dream..

If anyone who ha seen Weeds knows who im talking about, He was the Governor of Mexico, Nancy's husband-- anyway he is the Governor of wherever it is that I am at the moment, he calls me in to tell me that he wants me to kill another important figure.. it was almost like I was some sort of an Assassin or something lol and a friend of mine was there with me and he was kind of like my conscious in a way I dunno I don't remember much but just that I turned to my friend Jason and was like.. "did you hear what he just asked me?" and then we walked around a lot discussing what I could do..

The day before i had a dream that I packed everyone up into the truck, animals and all and we went driving around to different states looking for nice rental homes.
The Following User Says Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 02:53 PM   #20
RiverBoi
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Brother Puddin'
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalipstic View Post

Blue
Blue represents truth, wisdom, heaven, eternity, devotion, tranquility, loyalty and openness. Perhaps you are expressing a desire to get away. The presence of this color in your dream, may symbolize your spiritual guide and your optimism of the future. You have clarity of mind. Alternatively, the color blue may also be a metaphor for "being blue" and feeling sad.

If you are wearing light blue in your dream, then it symbolizes your creativity. You like to pace yourself in whatever you are doing.

Tags
dreams, dreams meanings