Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

I gave my opinion by email to senators and called my representative about the anti piracy bills. I guess they were listening.

I gave an ear to a sick friend.

I gave a kitty a cuddle and told her how sweet she is.

Hopefully more tomorrow.

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2012, 04:15 AM   #102
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I gave two hours of my time to American Idol that I can NEVER get back LMAO. Gawd The X Factor is SO much better. Just my opinion.
SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2012, 04:39 AM   #103
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

This morning I fed my furkids, changed their box, fed the strays, filled the bird feeders, and put food out for the Deer family which I know the fattest Racoons in the county are going to steal.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2012, 05:49 AM   #104
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

I gave an ear so the girl could vent.

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 02-29-2016, 11:07 PM   #105
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,101 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I gave a care package full of baby clothes for a preemie and her big sister..and homemade jams and relish for my Aunt.

I gave "a box of sunshine" and a card to my friend up north to tell her how important she is.

I gave a couple hours attention to my Aunt, who is disabled, on 24/7 oxygen and struggling. We don't often get to connect.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2016, 07:43 AM   #106
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My heart & soul...in all that I do give!
Old 03-01-2016, 07:08 PM   #107
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I gave baby gifts
Old 03-01-2016, 07:32 PM   #108
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I gave my time and attention to my neighbors, my respect, a listening ear as they told me about what they've been through since they lost their house to fire...and I gave an offer to make their meals as they work to relocate their little cabin. ..in return, they surprised me with an offer to give me a huge, almost new 12' x 28' deck.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2016, 08:55 PM   #109
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I gave a ride to a lady I thought was homeless....

I see her now and then around town...always walking with a stick and wearing a red knit hat...

Well she was thumbing today and I didn't see her right away so I passed by but I turned around and picked her up. Turns out she lives in the "hillbilly" house on the way to Chimney Rock...its a house that has no electricity or running water. She was an interesting lady....
Old 03-02-2016, 08:41 PM   #110
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

I put together a big lunch, sweet tea and dessert, put it all in a basket, delivered it and gave my hospitality and respect to my neighbors as they worked on their cabin.

They offered several times to pay me for it, but I refused and told them "this is what neighbors do for neighbors, they look out for each other....part of my nature is enjoying taking care of my friends and neighbors."
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2016, 11:00 PM   #111
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Today I worked on a plywood panel that I scavenged. It is really strong wood. I pulled staples, being oh so careful not to bruise the wood, for about 2.5 hours. My right palm is swollen Sanded it to perfection. I knew it was going to look pristeen when I worked on it, cleaned it up. Honestly, it is beautiful! I discovered some new wood putty called Plastic Wood by DAP at Home Depot a couple of weeks ago. I have tried every brand there it but this one RAWKS! After it dried and I sanded it where I had puttied, you could not see any dimples (holes where I removed nails) ... This piece is going to be a table top for a friend's table I am making for her. She said she wanted it to be 20" by 30". Her Mom had a stroke and she has been gone North for awhile taking care of her Mother. I will put a half shelf above the tabletop and hide a pretty light under the bottom of the half shelf. I hope to complete this table and have it sitting on her back patio when she returns home. She doesnot know she will have it so soon. And I fed her husband last night. I cooked over 5 pounds of chicken tenders last night on the grill. Took an xtra large plate of these to him.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2016, 12:48 AM   #112
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I gave my time to a friend who needed company.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2016, 04:51 AM   #113
CyberStud
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:
Married to the gym..it's true love <3

Thanked 1,232 Times in 334 Posts
CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default A step in a stress free direction. ..

I gave a good friend a massage. Well not personally but a gift voucher to be used when she feel at her most stressful. She's had more downs than ups so hopefully this will help her feel better physically and mentally.
CyberStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2016, 08:53 AM   #114
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Yesterday..I gave a bunch of eggs from my little flock to a couple of very dear friends. The Lady of the house recently had major surgery and is confined to her at-home-hospital bed. If she ever needs my help, I would drop everything to be there for her. I adore her and her husband, and enjoyed giving my time to sit with her and listen to her story. I hope soon to make some homemade goodies for her.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2016, 11:39 AM   #115
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default note to CyberStud

What a thoughtful and fantstic idea. I will have to remember that one!

Thanks for sharing it!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2016, 11:33 AM   #116
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

It was purely coincidental but....

Today is the Asheville Humane Society's Dine to be Kind day...and 10% of every meal served at 50+ restaurants in Asheville goes to AHS.

Nine Mile is one of those restaurants...so my lunch is helping the animals. It all adds up..
Old 03-08-2016, 10:15 PM   #117
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

I delivered a big homecooked meal of slow cooked, pulled BBQ, slaw, and fresh dinner rolls to my beloved friends mentioned above...and I brought my retired nursing home therapy dog to give some much needed amusement to a dear lady that's bed-ridden. She got so tickled when my pup was showing off all his funny tricks, and both her and her husband fell in LOVE with him. It was so good to hear them laugh!! They begged me to bring him back.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2016, 07:47 PM   #118
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

I took two dozen homegrown eggs to Mawmaw...then she cracked me up with her "rare form" personality.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2016, 09:48 PM   #119
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I GAVE some money today to Uncle Sam (not willingly of course) so I wouldn't end up in the hoosegow!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2016, 09:12 PM   #120
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

On Saturday, I delivered a large crock of homemade chicken n dumplins, deviled eggs and several tomato plants to my friend who's recovering from surgery and her husband. I can't take credit for making the dumplins and eggs, but I sure enjoyed delivering them to a family that's currently in need of a bit of neighborly love.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: