Old 10-10-2012, 08:55 AM   #41
jules5041

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
do not disturb...

jules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Tattoos...

I have four tattoos. The first one I have is of an orca whale on my ankle. To me it represents a free spirit that can be captured by noone and nothing. I got it on the anniversary date that I was supposed to get married to a bio male. I am glad I got the tattoo instead! :-)

The second tattoo I got was of the japanese symbol for love. It is a black tattoo with the initials of my former partner in red. I thought I could outwit the ole saying "don't put anybody's initials on your body", but after ten years we split. Still have the tattoo...

The third tattoo I got was the japanese symbol for best friend with a subtitle for the number ten. It also black with the initials of my best friend who committed suicide in green. I got it on the tenth anniversary of her death.

The last tattoo and by far my favorite is an orange daisy on my big toe. I got it totally and completely for me. I wear flip flops a lot and I love to look down and see it. It makes me smile everytime!

I really want another tattoo, but I don't know what of. I have this rule that I have to know EXACTLY the tattoo I want and the location of it for a whole year before I go under the needle. If I waver one day for one minute then the year starts over again. Just a little rule I have so that I don't end up with tattoos all over my body that do not mean anything. Just my own little code, I guess.

I love tattoos on other people. I love to know what they represent or what their meaning is. I love, love, love tattoos on a butch.

My favorite tattoo I ever saw was Carmen's (I think that was her name) on the L word. It was a tribal that went all the way around her hips. It is hot on a femme.

Thanks for reading!!!

Jules

Pacific Northwest Bound May 2013
jules5041 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jules5041 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2012, 09:00 AM   #42
jules5041

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
do not disturb...

jules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputation

Could someone explain what a corset piercing is?

I am not aware.

thanks in advance,
Jules

Pacific Northwest Bound May 2013
jules5041 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:11 AM   #43
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules5041 View Post
Could someone explain what a corset piercing is?

I am not aware.

thanks in advance,
Jules
I'm posting a link instead of a pic just in case it's a trigger for anyone.

corset piercing

I little too extreme for me, but they can be beautiful.
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2012, 10:19 AM   #44
juliebrave

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones

juliebrave Has the BEST Reputationjuliebrave Has the BEST Reputationjuliebrave Has the BEST Reputationjuliebrave Has the BEST Reputationjuliebrave Has the BEST Reputationjuliebrave Has the BEST Reputationjuliebrave Has the BEST Reputationjuliebrave Has the BEST Reputationjuliebrave Has the BEST Reputationjuliebrave Has the BEST Reputationjuliebrave Has the BEST Reputation

I thought there were gonna be pictures of tattoos! I wanna see them!
juliebrave is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to juliebrave For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2012, 12:19 PM   #45
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliebrave View Post
I thought there were gonna be pictures of tattoos! I wanna see them!
I had one sitting in my shoe album (yes, I have a shoe album, don't judge me!). It's not easy to see, but it's a multicolored music staff with the notes to "Here I Am, Lord" inscribed inside.

The shoes are BCBG Patent Peep Toes, for anyone who might share my obsession with los zapatos!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2012, 06:50 PM   #46
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post

Speaking only for me I can say categorically I won't cut someone who has a past of self harm. I learned to ask the questions the hard way. I made the mistake once and I hope never to repeat it. That woman wears my mark forever and I kinda wish she didn't. *shrugs* She got it by default, that's for her to live with.

Very true!!! Most people who practice this will NOT cut anyone with a history of self harm. I have been cut by two people and for one, I went through an interviewing process. He will not teach anyone unless they go through an extensive Q & A session.

The other person who cuts me also asked a lot of questions and really took time to get to know me first. To my knowledge she has not cut anyone else since she relocated to this area-probably three years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedivahrrrself View Post
I'm posting a link instead of a pic just in case it's a trigger for anyone.

corset piercing

I little too extreme for me, but they can be beautiful.
Corset piercings are gorgeous!!! They also tend to be temporary for obvious reasons. I once had a similar version done but instead of piercings, it was surgical staples-really nice & temporary.

Old 10-10-2012, 06:54 PM   #47
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

My tattoo has a lot of meaning for me-it is my kids' initials...

CG, TC and EB

Old 03-09-2013, 01:40 PM   #48
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

my first tattoo was a rainbow music staff with the notes to Here I am Lord.

this tattoo is me when I was 22 - pious, utterly obsessed with music, determined that I would always feel this way. I was Debbie do-gooder, who picked up every bum I saw on the side of the road and bought him lunch - until one told me, over lunch, why I shouldn't do that. I was on a mission from a higher power to save everyone.

while I am not the same girl I was then, there will always be a little part of me who is. but that moment, it was a transition. several members of my family had passed, I was deciding to end my first long term relationship, and I was changing careers.

the older I get, I imagine that that year or so will just seem like a moment in my history, but that was the moment my life changed directions completely, and that tattoo is everything that symbolizes that moment in my story for me.

in this last decade, I have been an advocate for people and causes inside political and social arenas. over this current "moment" in my history, I have experienced many sad endings and some major triumphs. I don't know which part of me I will still hold onto in the next decade, but I know that I am changing, and once again my life is taking a new direction.

and, once again, the painful transition is marked with a permanent scar.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 01:03 PM   #49
Amber2010

How Do You Identify?:
Happy, Crazy, Bubbly, Funny, Strong, Outgoing, Friendly
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Complicated

Amber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST Reputation

I always wanted a tattoo since I was a teenager. I never got one but one day my 19 year old niece called me up and asked me to lunch. Well you can guess she took us to a tatoo palor and she got her first one and I got my one and only. It is on my ankle and a small abstract shell. I am positive no one else has anything like it. It is all me and I love it! I am a beach bum and love going every chance I get and just didn't want any old thing. I did almost pass out getting it. "Yep I am a wimp" but will always have a memory of her and I going out and doing this. She is married now and if I see her once a year it is a lot but this tattoo has a special place in my heart from someone who listened to my stories and brough a little piece of my past back to me.
Amber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amber2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 01:23 PM   #50
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

My first tattoo. It is on my right arm under the bend of my right elbow. It is my coming out tattoo..
Loved getting it cause the lady that was giving it to me, had her breast resting in my hand the whole time. :-)
I am gonna add to it when i can.. i am gonna have a stem on it making it look like it is droopy a lil bit and then the stem is gonna weave down to right above my wrist and have the leaves on either side. The inside of the leaves will have the same rainbow design in the center.
Kinda a bad pic, looks better in person.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2013, 06:53 PM   #51
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

Thanked 3,221 Times in 666 Posts
femmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST Reputation
Default i just love this

and

Lila Watson

You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it.
You say you love sun, but you seek shade when its shining.
You say you love wind, but when its comes you close your window.
So that's why I'm scared, when you say you love me.

-- Bob Marley
femmeInterrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to femmeInterrupted For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2013, 06:47 PM   #52
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

Thanked 3,221 Times in 666 Posts
femmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST Reputation
Default Had to share this!

Lila Watson

You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it.
You say you love sun, but you seek shade when its shining.
You say you love wind, but when its comes you close your window.
So that's why I'm scared, when you say you love me.

-- Bob Marley
femmeInterrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to femmeInterrupted For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2013, 06:55 PM   #53
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,025 Posts
lilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputation

wow where do i begin... or actually... i'm ready to keep continuing.. i would say right now at this point i'm up to 27... im ready to half sleeve the top of my arms and connect all the ones i have there... thats a start...

the wonderful love of art..
Old 04-10-2013, 07:10 PM   #54
Cailin

How Do You Identify?:
Female.. and it's pronounced "cah-leen", not cay-lin
Preferred Pronoun?:
You
Relationship Status:
In one

Thanked 2,630 Times in 739 Posts
Cailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST Reputation

I currently have 3 ( or 4, depending on how you look at it). I have a large celtic shamrock between my shoulder blades, a line of wording on my very lower back " De reire a cheile a thogtar na caislean" and "live long" on my right wrist, and "and prosper" on my left wrist. I have, for a long time, fought with myself on getting my whole body tattoo. As much as I love tattoos, I also love the look and sheer simplicity of just, bare skin. A beautiful art, that nature perfected. I love how my skin looks. I continue to be torn. But, If I should decide to continue, I want a series of calligraphy scroll style vines stemming from my right foot, wrapping all the way up my leg, and sprawling out onto my hip. then again from my left hand, going up to my shoulder blade.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:00 PM   #55
Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

I recently got another tattoo. This is my second one, though I have had the first one modified a bit, since I originally obtained it. This one, I think, is to commemorate an event in my transition.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to figure out how to post it here, though.
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nadeest For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2013, 07:39 AM   #56
VeganDebbie

How Do You Identify?:
As me

VeganDebbie Has the BEST ReputationVeganDebbie Has the BEST ReputationVeganDebbie Has the BEST ReputationVeganDebbie Has the BEST ReputationVeganDebbie Has the BEST ReputationVeganDebbie Has the BEST ReputationVeganDebbie Has the BEST ReputationVeganDebbie Has the BEST ReputationVeganDebbie Has the BEST ReputationVeganDebbie Has the BEST ReputationVeganDebbie Has the BEST Reputation

I have 5. One for each of my daughters (2), Diabetic on my left wrist, a guardian angel on my right leg for my Grandpa and the cover of the book The Giving Tree for my kids dad's mom. I want more, just need $$$$$......
VeganDebbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VeganDebbie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2013, 08:03 AM   #57
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Going to get the last portion of my big one done Saturday... I'm excited! Will post pics. This thing has been about two years in the making.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2013, 06:05 AM   #58
Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

There it is, finally. Thank you, thedivahrrrself, for teaching me how to do this.
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nadeest For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2013, 06:38 AM   #59
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,670 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

I have a plethora of stars that curve around my left leg.

They start inside my ankle, ending on the front of my thigh, and

I can't wait to wear this skirt!

Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2013, 06:43 AM   #60
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Started the lower leg piece last night with a big NBC-Jack and Zero on my left calf. It's my first one on my lower legs. Damn that kinda stung. LOL But it looks fantastic and this guy was awesome.

I had checked out his portfolio in the shop and online, searched out his work, read reviews, etc. But I am always a little nervous when I let someone new work on me. I am a big believer that different artist are better at different styles and I knew what I wanted to do with the leg wasn't for any of my regular guys. I am so thrilled with him, and happy to let him work up the whole leg. He was quick, only took like 2 1/2 hours, and he does incredible, clean, straight lines. His color blending was fabulous. I can't wait to see what he does with Oogie. Oh, and he is right next door to my house...literally, for reals, the building next door.

<-----Happy tattooed girl
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post: