Never ever ever want to strap. 62 42.18%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-02-2014, 06:22 PM   #61
fatallyblonde

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

fatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputation

I have tried it... I hate it... and... I am TERRIBLE at it!!!!
fatallyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fatallyblonde For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2014, 08:10 PM   #62
Ms. Meander

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Ethical Nonmonogamist

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,150 Posts
Ms. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST Reputation

Historically, strapping on has never been my thing. But I am an evolving creature and the idea is growing in me with more and more allure. Change is coming!

Thanks for the thread, Nat!
My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. Continue to allow humor to lighten the burden of your tender heart. - Maya Angelou
Ms. Meander is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Meander For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2014, 11:53 PM   #63
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

I don't, never had the interest in doing so. Which is a good thing since the post surgical and very extreme sensitivity of scar tissue in the area would make it impossible. I have nothing against anyone who does it is just not something I ever wanted to do.

Old 01-09-2014, 04:07 PM   #64
Terrifina

How Do You Identify?:
xx

Terrifina Has the BEST ReputationTerrifina Has the BEST ReputationTerrifina Has the BEST ReputationTerrifina Has the BEST ReputationTerrifina Has the BEST ReputationTerrifina Has the BEST ReputationTerrifina Has the BEST ReputationTerrifina Has the BEST ReputationTerrifina Has the BEST ReputationTerrifina Has the BEST ReputationTerrifina Has the BEST Reputation

I love a strap on either way it's pointing.... <sigh> LOL
Terrifina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Terrifina For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2014, 08:49 AM   #65
swampberry

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

swampberry Has the BEST Reputationswampberry Has the BEST Reputationswampberry Has the BEST Reputationswampberry Has the BEST Reputationswampberry Has the BEST Reputationswampberry Has the BEST Reputationswampberry Has the BEST Reputationswampberry Has the BEST Reputationswampberry Has the BEST Reputationswampberry Has the BEST Reputationswampberry Has the BEST Reputation

I think that one of the most attractive things in the universe is someone that is comfortable and open in their sexuality. I present a unique dichotomy; I look one way (embracing and loving that) while feeling another way internally and that shows up in my sexuality. Strapping feels completely natural to me and most of my partners, no matter how they define themselves, end up wanting that from me. They have told me it is the energy I exude when I am strapped that makes it so appealing to them and honestly, I do feel like I am in a position of power which is the opposite from my daily interactions. Whether you strap or not should not define your femininity, just like it doesn't prove your masculinity. Balance is vital in every situation and being fluid will result in amazing encounters.
swampberry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to swampberry For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2014, 03:18 PM   #66
yourexwife

How Do You Identify?:
girlie girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Oh miss, psssssssst, pssst, can I tell you
Relationship Status:
relatable

yourexwife Has the BEST Reputationyourexwife Has the BEST Reputationyourexwife Has the BEST Reputationyourexwife Has the BEST Reputationyourexwife Has the BEST Reputationyourexwife Has the BEST Reputationyourexwife Has the BEST Reputationyourexwife Has the BEST Reputationyourexwife Has the BEST Reputationyourexwife Has the BEST Reputationyourexwife Has the BEST Reputation
Default Strapping

Fluid. Sexy. If I am
lucky to find a partner who wants to be loved up like this.
yourexwife is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yourexwife For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2014, 04:27 PM   #67
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

Y'all make me smile.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 04:44 PM   #68
Rolo

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Rolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST Reputation

My ex asked me to so I'm down for whatever and of course I've thought about it over the years. So there we were...I'm familiar with the strap as it's the one she uses with me. Is this a favorite of hers?! I don't know. Did she use it well? Ye she did! I'm excited but at the same time thinking what have I agreed to I hope I can pull this off. First task, put it on... It doesn't look as sexy as I thought it would and certainly not the style I would like. She laughs, I laugh, but we're still excited. We go for it...I had no stride and the strap starts to ride. My hips grew tired, and I couldn't imagine doing this for a long period of time...mind you I'm no pillow princess but I commend those who strap I'm fully aware of it takes! I'm tired just thinking about it. It wasn't working for me or her so we quickly called it quits. I felt bad for her...she let me, it was horrible and I hope she'll let someone else do this with her in her future and I didn't completely scar her lol.

Will I do it again...I want to say no, but I can't. So, maybe, but let's hope I learn a thing or two by then.

Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Rolo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rolo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2014, 05:06 PM   #69
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I love my cock. I no longer think of it as butch or femme. It is just my cock. I hope others enjoy it as much as I do
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2014, 08:01 AM   #70
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I find I am missing my cock lately. I feel a tad bit like something is missing from sexuality. My partner finds it very sexy when I strap, and we have a cock that is specific to him/us. I'm not sure why I am having a difficult time getting over that hurdle lately, even though we've talked about both wanting it!

I think there are some things I need to explore within myself about how I feel in my body and headspace when I strap. I definitely still feel Femme, but there's also this genderqueer, boi-ish side in there that wants to come out. I feel both at the same time--fully powerful in my Femme identity but also feeling a little bit like a boi.

Does anyone else feel like this about their Femme cock?

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2014, 08:14 AM   #71
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

My boy side and my strapping have converged on occasion though they haven't always. I've really relished when they have.

- Bjork

-Viktor Frankl
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2014, 08:16 AM   #72
1TruFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girlie Ones
Relationship Status:
Smitten Kitten

1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation1TruFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

I admit I have tried it because I wanted to please the butch I was with but I was terrible at it. And all I could think was it's going in the wrong direction.
1TruFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1TruFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2014, 11:42 PM   #73
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

I went through a time when my packer was tucked away. For some reason, I am feeling the need to wear it as much as I can. Just saying that I am loving my cock and its strap.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2014, 10:09 AM   #74
vagina
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian

vagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputation

I had a Butch ask me to strap it on for her and I got so giddy and excited.

I am still waiting to try it out. Someday, hopefully. I am pretty sure that I will suck at strapping someone down, but hey.. it takes practice and patience.
vagina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vagina For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2014, 05:28 PM   #75
WickedFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Very Happily Married to Bobbi46

WickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST Reputation

yes, yes, and yes!
I enjoy getting my femme c--- sucked by a willing boi or girl.
and.. I enjoy f---ing very much.
I recall years and years ago always receiving... then finally someone i was with wanted to be fisted.. yay for me! yeah, I strap.. however, i'm not going to refer to it as pegging... lol... but to each their own.
WickedFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WickedFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2014, 05:47 PM   #76
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

I have strapped as a femme and now the switch as butch, but however I id strapping and femme cock is wonderful
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2014, 03:13 PM   #77
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Bump bump bump

- Bjork

-Viktor Frankl
Old 02-17-2015, 08:20 PM   #78
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have quite a new found love for strapping, much to my pleasant surprise. It hasn't changed how I identify and I still feel femme to the core, albeit very powerful.

I second though how tired the hips can get! Clearly I need more practice to build up the stamina.

Grr!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2015, 02:47 PM   #79
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

ran into this today

- Bjork

-Viktor Frankl
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2015, 02:30 PM   #80
thedreamerin

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, or miss
Relationship Status:
single

thedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputation
Default Here is the thing

I'm an old soul, don't I know it? The new things are a bit awkward for me at first. However, if I am paired with someone that has the patience and willingness to take on the challenge of my sexual naiveté, well I think we could have a ton of fun. It's about trust. I've never been strapped or given it... My first response to the initial question was "me? Strap? HELL NO" and not because it is in any way disgusting it is just, hmm, I think I would need to understand the body of my lover more to be comfortable enough to wield a device and offer pleasure.
There is a popular trend these days where women are looking for women who are experienced, and can 'throw down' so to speak. That is all good I am sure, but the reality is that not everyone is at that champion gold metal level yet. That doesn't mean that the sex can't be good or even fantastic. I think it's just seldom is anyone willing to take the time to 'become' the better lover...
Now I have ranted, my apologies!
All of that wording and I just wanted to say this. I am shy of trying the strap as a femme, but if she wanted it, and was willing to have some patience with me, I'd give it a try.
thedreamerin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedreamerin For This Useful Post:

Tags
cock, femme cock, femmes, strapping