Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Random posting

I was up before dawn as I often am but today seemed different. I watched as daylight came with no sun to speak of and I could see the huge trees across the way swaying in the breeze, slight rain coming down. I think this is one of my favorite times of day dawn and then dusk. New day when the world comes alive and dusk when all is peaceful (or should be).
I just thought what a beautiful earth we have and many have so little respect for her beauty and gifts to us.
OK I will bore you no more, just had to write this down with feeling.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2020, 07:57 AM   #21862
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,781 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

And people stayed at home

And read books

And listened

And they rested

And did exercises

And made art and played

And learned new ways of being

And stopped and listened

More deeply

Someone meditated, someone prayed

Someone met their shadow

And people begin to think differently

And people healed

And in the absence of people who lived in ignorant ways

Dangerous, meaningless and heartless

The Earth also began to heal

And when the danger ended

People found themselves

They grieved for the dead and made new choices

And dreamed of new visions

And created new ways of living

And completely healed the Earth

Just as they were healed
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2020, 09:00 AM   #21863
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,931 Times in 9,910 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post

And read books

And listened

And they rested

And did exercises

And made art and played

And stopped and listened

More deeply

Someone met their shadow

And people healed

People found themselves

Just as they were healed
I believe your poetic prose (treatise?) should be titled: A Stitch In Time.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2020, 11:32 AM   #21864
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,428 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post

And read books

And listened

And they rested

And did exercises

And made art and played

And stopped and listened

More deeply

Someone met their shadow

And people healed

People found themselves

Just as they were healed
Bevi read that poem/ode to me this morning. I found it interesting and timely in a period when our souls are seeking comfort and solace. With that said, I found it hard to believe it was from the 1800s with all the current age talk spoken.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2020, 07:53 PM   #21865
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default *Ommm*

_____ ______
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2020, 02:19 PM   #21866
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
"In all affairs it's a healthy thing now and then to hang a question mark on things you have long taken for granted, ~Bertrand Russell.

Bertrand Arthur William Russell, 3rd Earl Russell OM, FRS was a distinguished British Philosopher, Logician, Mathematician, Historian, Essayist, Writer, Social Critic, Political Activist, and Nobel Laureate. The Russell family were part of the Liberal British Aristocracy. Bertrand Russell himself was an Anti-war activist. In 1950, Russell was awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature "in recognition of his varied and significant writings in which he champions humanitarian ideals and freedom of thought" (See, Wikipedia for further details of his life and life's achievements).

_____ ______
Old 04-10-2020, 02:54 PM   #21867
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default NYC Central Park | Bethesda Terrace

Bethesda Terrace, in Central Park, NYC, is an architectural marvel and one of the first structures built in Central Park. Designed by Architect Frederick Law Olmstead and Calvert Vaux, construction began in 1859, continued through the Civil War, and was finished by 1863.

Frederick Law Olmstead is also well known for being the architect who designed Prospect Park, in Chicago, for the 1st World's Fair and is a featured character in the non-fiction account, penned by Erik Larson, Devil In The White City.

Back in the early 1980s, when I lived in NYC, I loved spending Saturday afternoons, walking around Central Park. I remember visiting this bridge structure and underground arcade area back in 1982. Back then, Central Park was very different. Lot's of people congregated in the park on Saturday or Sunday afternoons, but I also took a horse carriage ride through out the park and I won't ever forget that day or the weather (it was simply gorgeous) or the many taxi's or the many people who would walk the streets, day or night.

Bethesda Terrace is truly a remarkable architectural structure for the time in which is was constructed and a landmark of beauty.

_____ ______
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2020, 05:22 PM   #21868
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post

Bethesda Terrace, in Central Park, NYC, is an architectural marvel and one of the first structures built in Central Park. Designed by Architect Frederick Law Olmstead and Calvert Vaux, construction began in 1859, continued through the Civil War, and was finished by 1863.

Frederick Law Olmstead is also well known for being the architect who designed Prospect Park, in Brooklyn. And in Chicago, for the 1st World's Fair. Olmstead is also featured in the non-fiction account penned by Erik Larson, Devil In The White City.

Back in the early 1980s, when I lived in NYC, I loved spending Saturday afternoons, walking around Central Park. I remember visiting this bridge structure and underground arcade area back in 1982. Back then, Central Park was very different. Lot's of people congregated in the park on Saturday or Sunday afternoons, but I also took a horse carriage ride through out the park and I won't ever forget that day or the weather (it was simply gorgeous) or the many taxi's or the many people who would walk the streets, day or night.

Bethesda Terrace is truly a remarkable architectural structure for the time in which is was constructed and a landmark of beauty.
lol, I got a phone call earlier and didn't see my glaring typo's until now.

I fixed my typo's: Olmstead is known for architectural designs in both Central Park in NYC, Prospect Park in Brooklyn and for his role in making structures in the 1st World's Fair, held in Chicago, Illinois back in 1893 (?).

_____ ______
Old 04-10-2020, 07:07 PM   #21869
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2020, 08:18 AM   #21870
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Laysan Albatross

Love this image. Think I'm gonna draw this. I'm not good with paint, but I might be able do something with some chalk, charcoal, or pencils.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2020, 09:01 AM   #21871
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Felt like it.

https://youtu.be/2Q7IzwUa_kI

This is a legnthy speech by a Butch speaker praising all Femmes as they should be considered.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2020, 08:06 PM   #21872
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Herd of Elephants Crossing Road in Thailand

The family of more than 50 jumbos emerged from the jungle and stomped across the highway in Chachoengsao province on April 9.

Spectacular footage shows how dozens of locals gathered on either side of the road to watch the placid creatures.

Several police officers also arrived to ensure the elephants made it safely to the neighbouring area of jungle.

Wildlife rangers had been tracking the elephants through the wilderness during the day then quickly blocked off the road to prevent any accidents.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2020, 02:43 AM   #21873
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default back to Orema

Awww, now that was uplifting to read your post, Orema. ... the way their travel was made safe for them by caring people.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2020, 06:16 AM   #21874
Lizdoyle83dance

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:
Single

Lizdoyle83dance Has the BEST ReputationLizdoyle83dance Has the BEST ReputationLizdoyle83dance Has the BEST ReputationLizdoyle83dance Has the BEST ReputationLizdoyle83dance Has the BEST ReputationLizdoyle83dance Has the BEST ReputationLizdoyle83dance Has the BEST ReputationLizdoyle83dance Has the BEST ReputationLizdoyle83dance Has the BEST ReputationLizdoyle83dance Has the BEST ReputationLizdoyle83dance Has the BEST Reputation
Default So upset 🤬

I am so upset with my bank and the paycheck protection program. I was one of the first to compete an application for my dance studio and it appears the bank made good on larger loans to make money and left smaller businesses like me out in the cold, now I may have to close and my two dance teachers will be on the unemployment line just like me. I am so mad and sad 😞
Lizdoyle83dance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lizdoyle83dance For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2020, 07:05 AM   #21875
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizdoyle83dance View Post
I am so upset with my bank and the paycheck protection program. I was one of the first to compete an application for my dance studio and it appears the bank made good on larger loans to make money and left smaller businesses like me out in the cold, now I may have to close and my two dance teachers will be on the unemployment line just like me. I am so mad and sad 😞
That's horrible, and so unfair. I'm so sorry. I wonder if there is some agency you can report this to. I really hope you are able to get back on your feet as a business when commerce is flowing again.
Old 04-18-2020, 01:03 PM   #21876
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Random posting stuff.

Life is too short to look back on yesterdays crap. Today is a day to bring things into perspective and know what it is you want and have. At the same time when you worry about what you want there are folks out there would settle for a good meal and a warm bed and maybe a lost loved one back. We have no problems compared to these people so get out there and enjoy what time you have cause it can fly by faster than a blink and looking back with regret is a waste of time. Enjoy what you can now and go after what you want and need without dreaming about it. Times are hard but our minds and thoughts are for us alone so think and ponder and plan. I think you will be glad you did in the long run.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2020, 05:53 PM   #21877
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizdoyle83dance View Post
IF the idiots ,both Democrats & Republicans, in Washington can ever get their shit together there could be another round of money for business loans! Hang in there Liz.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2020, 09:53 PM   #21878
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Random posting stuff.

I get a kick out of people who consider themselves funny, entertaining, smart, and overbearing. When actually they are silly, dull, boring and childish. Gives me a good chuckle. These folks should take a good look at themselves.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2020, 07:32 AM   #21879
Jedi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
they are my world

Thanked 1,764 Times in 548 Posts
Jedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST Reputation

Old 04-30-2020, 08:52 AM   #21880
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

_____ ______
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff