Old 01-18-2011, 08:05 PM   #61
HighMainFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
polyamorous

HighMainFemme Has the BEST ReputationHighMainFemme Has the BEST ReputationHighMainFemme Has the BEST ReputationHighMainFemme Has the BEST ReputationHighMainFemme Has the BEST ReputationHighMainFemme Has the BEST ReputationHighMainFemme Has the BEST ReputationHighMainFemme Has the BEST ReputationHighMainFemme Has the BEST ReputationHighMainFemme Has the BEST ReputationHighMainFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Aww sweety, so sorry to hear about your low, but that HIGH is one of the bestest of the best!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive View Post
High: A hug from Mum and knowing that no matter what, my family loves me, unconditionally and without any form of judgement; they love me, for me.

Low: Random chest pains which are unrelated to my health problems, not being able to walk without my left foot dragging and a headache that just won't go away ...
Old 01-18-2011, 08:09 PM   #62
HighMainFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
polyamorous

HighMainFemme Has the BEST ReputationHighMainFemme Has the BEST ReputationHighMainFemme Has the BEST ReputationHighMainFemme Has the BEST ReputationHighMainFemme Has the BEST ReputationHighMainFemme Has the BEST ReputationHighMainFemme Has the BEST ReputationHighMainFemme Has the BEST ReputationHighMainFemme Has the BEST ReputationHighMainFemme Has the BEST ReputationHighMainFemme Has the BEST Reputation

High: my 15 yr old daughter telling me Im the best. How often do you hear that from a teenager?

Low: my dog jumping up on my slacks with muddy paws.
Old 01-18-2011, 08:32 PM   #63
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

High: getting My new glasses ordered

Low: back & hip pain

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2011, 08:46 PM   #64
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

HIGH--Jo and I able to spend some "us" time at the beach--even tho it wasnt very long

LOW--have not had one all day that i can think of
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2011, 09:23 AM   #65
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

High: Waking up to a beautiful, sunny, peaceful day.
low: several hours after waking, I'm so tired I wanna go back to bed.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2011, 12:48 PM   #66
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

high: the beauty around me, the love in friends & 2 amazing children..
low: hearing about the storm we're to get tomorrow - ack!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2011, 06:00 AM   #67
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

High: getting my first paycheck from my new job
low: the net amount of that check after taxes and knowing that net amount will drop more later when they start taking out insurance, etc...and having to pay into the IRS for the very first time ever for last year's taxes. YUCK ....guess I'll be getting a second job
Old 02-04-2011, 08:14 AM   #68
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

High: Getting used to my bifocals

Low: My garden looks rough after the last snow/ice storm
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2012, 08:48 PM   #69
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

high: helping many people feel better today

low: waking up with a migraine, ( thanks Daddi for helping me to feel better)
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2012, 08:52 PM   #70
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

High: that fried shrimp for dinner

Low: finding out The Boy ate the last (6 slices) of the bread when I was starving this morning and then couldn't eat
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2012, 09:33 PM   #71
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Actually it was a high day all around.

Met a good friend, Carol, (butch buddy) at 7:00 for breakfast. She, too, has been in addiction recovery for a long time and is director of a local drug clinic. She always has funny stories about clients who pretend to be clean. They tell her, her nurses and her counselors the wildest, most unbelievable stories (lies) and expect to be believed.
After breakfast, we went to a couple farmers markets. Ran into an aquaintance from my home group. She is sober but having a difficult time financially. I gave her my cell number. I am pretty certain I can hook her up with an administrative job. She seemed very happy about that. I am glad when I can help someone.

After Carol and I parted company, I went grocery shopping and other errands. It rained all afternoon but it did not spoil my day.

I got home late. Kelly and Kevin were so happy when I came in the door with an 8 piece box of fried chicken and yelled "chicken picnic" a few times.

Really tired but had so much fun and laughter today!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2012, 11:03 PM   #72
deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

Thanked 1,956 Times in 497 Posts
deedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputation

High: Hearing from my daughter who has been MIA for over two weeks!!! She tends to get into trouble and I was sooo worried.

Low: Having to finish a stupid Psychology paper. UGH.
Squint your eyes and look closer. I'm not between you and your ambitions. I am a poster girl with no poster. I am thirty-two flavors and then some. And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head~Ani

I want to think again
of dangerous and noble things;
I want to be light and frolicsome;
I want to be improbable, beautiful
and afraid of nothing as if I had wings

Mary Oliver
deedarino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to deedarino For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2012, 11:31 PM   #73
sanee66

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

sanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputation

high...my son got off work this am and took me out for breakfast, we went looking at tvs for him, rented a couple of movies and just hung out together

low....thought about the dentist and eye dr appt i have comin up ughhhh
Old 02-19-2012, 09:46 AM   #74
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

High: Only having to work a couple hours today and getting to relax

Low: Bad Arthritis flair up making it difficult to move around
The Following User Says Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2012, 10:25 AM   #75
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

HIGH - the time we spent together...

LOW - the time we'll spend apart...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2012, 08:40 PM   #76
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

high: my client standing up without pain
low: wow, i can't think of one!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 02:43 PM   #77
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

High-Cooking a fresh Bass I caught out of the lagoon across the road.
Low- The wind blew my favorite curtain out the window on the fire where I was frying my fish, and my curtain went up in flames. Also ruined my favorite shirt.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 02:55 PM   #78
Mtn

How Do You Identify?:
Stone butch, daddy type
Relationship Status:
sylvie calls me her studmuffin

Thanked 3,834 Times in 617 Posts
Mtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST Reputation

High- Hearing that my mom is improving.
Low- No running water.
Old 03-03-2012, 08:54 AM   #79
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

HIGH - waking up beside my Beloved...memories of yesterday...last night...thinking about the possibilites of this this beautiful new day...

LOW - knowing that tomorrow is coming and with it the heartbreak of being apart again...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2012, 07:44 PM   #80
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

HIGH #1: a new supervisor that truly, honestly, sincerely listens and is SERIOUS about making positive changes to a very difficult program.... High #2 : being able to keep in line with my goals of "I'm in this for the children". ... High #3: my financial situation and related stress will soon be a thing of the past (or at least much better)...finally able to pay off college loans.... High #4 (my favorite at this moment): as I mentioned to Blade the other day about the level I've moved up to and how unhappy two slack-ass people are about me getting this job..."Alpha Bitch is in the house! as the song by Pink says "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED"!!!! ....this one's for Ryobi: Hopper Fire, indeed!!

low: listening to someone on TV - an appraiser on an auction show commenting on a handmade gaming table - say "This was made in 1979, for something that old, it sure is in great shape!
I'm older than that...I wonder if my legs look better than it's legs?

Tags
high, low