Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 03-18-2016, 11:59 AM   #201
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
I don't know why....but I really didn't see you as being outdoorsy lol

Wow...you mean I'm NOT always right??? Sheesh
Haha. Really? I grew up camping. My parents had a pop-up camper, and during the summer almost every weekend we went camping.
Old 03-18-2016, 08:33 PM   #202
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by afemmenatalie View Post
Camping can be wonderful. With the right weather, in a beautiful spot, with your worries left behind, and with a person/people who enjoy each other, it can be awesome!
Afemmenatalie this is EXACTLY how I feel about staying at a 4 or 5 star hotel
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2016, 09:00 AM   #203
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

We are leaving today for the lake!

Even though we have floor issues, we had this trip paid for and planned for quite a while, and we need the time away!

We have a new surf side 30' trailer with a huge slide-out...not camping in some folks minds, but we enjoy the comforts (I'm old) while being in nature. We spend a lot of time searching for good campgrounds instead of just pulling up to a concrete pad somewhere, otherwise we could just stay at home in the driveway.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2016, 07:37 PM   #204
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
We are leaving today for the lake!

Even though we have floor issues, we had this trip paid for and planned for quite a while, and we need the time away!

We have a new surf side 30' trailer with a huge slide-out...not camping in some folks minds, but we enjoy the comforts (I'm old) while being in nature. We spend a lot of time searching for good campgrounds instead of just pulling up to a concrete pad somewhere, otherwise we could just stay at home in the driveway.

At some point ya have to realize it's time to stop laying on the ground. My time for that has come in the last few years.

Hope yall have a great trip!

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2016, 06:58 PM   #205
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I guess it's about time for all you outdoors enthusiasts to start thinking about camping adventures!

I am NOT a camping person let me be clear! HOWEVER I recently saw a area in WA state that IF I were to ever camp, this might be the one place I’d consider!

Twanoh State Park is a 182-acre marine, camping park with 3,167 feet of saltwater shoreline on Hood Canal. The park is situated on one of the warmest saltwater beaches in WA State. This is because Hood Canal is one of the warmest saltwater bodies in Puget Sound. Wading, swimming and oyster and crab harvesting are immensely popular here.

CAMPING
The park has 25 tent spaces, 22 full hookup spaces, six restrooms and one shower. Maximum site length is 35 feet (may have limited availability).. All campsites are first-come, first-served.

BOATING
The park offers one watercraft launch ramp and 100 feet of dock.

TWANOH STATE PARK
12190 E. State Route 106
Union, Washington 98592
Phone: 360-275-2222
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2016, 07:12 PM   #206
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hey Homoe,

If you are tempted by the outdoors but want convenience and a touch of luxury, perhaps Glamping is worth a look.

The older and creakier I get, though I was brought up on "boondock" style camping, I gotta say this has appeal!
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2016, 09:13 PM   #207
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

We camped at a state beach near Santa Barbara a few years ago...we were in a RV then, and next to our State Beach was a camping resort.

Full on glamping! We took a tour just for the heck of it, and even joined the outdoor concert and BBQ put on for the guests. They even come to your site and light your campfire for you!

If real luxury in the out of doors is your thing, definitely give glamping a try!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2016, 09:45 PM   #208
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Went lesbian camping last weekend with about 20 women,,,. went on a 5 mile hike, played in a kayak for two days, and jumped in the lake... we forgot firewood and s'more material... still had a great time.....we are planning the next one....

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2016, 11:47 PM   #209
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

My family was just talking about doing some camping this summer. We used to camp every year up at Lake Oroville when I was growing up, and it has been some time since we have done so. We are thinking we might have to bust out our camping gear and make that happen this summer.

I greatly enjoy the outdoors and how peaceful and quiet and relaxing it can be. It is so refreshing to be able to disconnect in that way and just enjoy the sounds of nature.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2016, 05:34 AM   #210
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Went lesbian camping last weekend with about 20 women,,,. went on a 5 mile hike, played in a kayak for two days, and jumped in the lake... we forgot firewood and s'more material... still had a great time.....we are planning the next one....

If I've never said it on here before, I will say it now.....

PEEPS

Put them on a stick, roast them over a fire, it's like heavenly, caramellized, marshmallowy, napalm. mmmmmmmmmm
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2016, 05:39 AM   #211
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajama View Post
If I've never said it on here before, I will say it now.....

PEEPS

Put them on a stick, roast them over a fire, it's like heavenly, caramellized, marshmallowy, napalm. mmmmmmmmmm
NO WAY~~~

i bet its fun to watch them little creatures burn too....
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2016, 02:47 PM   #212
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Who's going camping Memorial Day weekend and where? I can't wait to hear all the gory details oh.... I meant all the fun details
Old 05-21-2016, 03:10 PM   #213
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Plans are to go camping (in a TT) over Memorial Day weekend....

No "gory details" as it will be a lot of fun!!!!
Old 05-21-2016, 03:34 PM   #214
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
Plans are to go camping (in a TT) over Memorial Day weekend....

No "gory details" as it will be a lot of fun!!!!
May I ask what a TT is? Not familar
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2016, 03:40 PM   #215
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
May I ask what a TT is? Not familar
sure thing....it is a travel trailer..fully self contained...can use potty, shower, cook, etc in it....26' is one I am supposed to go in...sorry buddy. We have a spot in a local state park that has a dog park, a lake to fish, nature trails, swimming, etc...

PS check your user reps...
Old 05-21-2016, 04:02 PM   #216
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

we have our pride in the pines coming up in June. ill be hooking up to the TT loading up the dogs and were outta here for a few days!! nice KOA with a small dog park, plenty of trails plus it's the same time as "dogs at the park" days. should be a great time!
Old 05-21-2016, 04:24 PM   #217
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My favorite retreat is camping. I've recently found a place near Emerald Village that I'm anxious to try...but it must stop raining for several days.

Since I'm physically unable to "rough it" at very rustic locations now, I've been thinking of converting an old VW Bug into a custom Tear Drop.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2016, 02:20 PM   #218
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Camped this past weekend near Lake Lure. Had a nice quiet time, wish I had been able to stay all week

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2016, 08:59 PM   #219
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:
And you said I wasn’t your type!!!

Thanked 1,079 Times in 377 Posts
jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

We absolutely loved camping! Lake Jocassee, Lake Lure, Davidson River, Hunting Island, the list goes on and on.

“Sometimes we make the right decision; sometimes we make the decision right.”

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
jelli is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jelli For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2017, 09:04 AM   #220
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Has anyone ever camped here at Twanoh State Park?