Old 07-21-2010, 07:49 PM   #3421
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I'm tired of mowing lawn
I'm tired of doing laundry
I'm tired of cleaning
I'm tired of doing dishes
I'm tired of being the cook
I'm tired of being the kitty caretaker
I'm tired of being the only one putting forth effort
I'm just so darn tuckered out

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2010, 08:12 PM   #3422
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,610 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

believing in my own sincerity carries me further than believing in anyone elses
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2010, 09:14 PM   #3423
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have an ear ache which seems to be the result of very cold wind in my ears at the dog park. and I have sinus problems that get my ears going sometimes. Ugh... reminds me of when I was little. But, 'cept I don't have my dad now to put some cotton in my ears with some warm olive oil and hold me close to his chest and walk me back and forth in the hallway until I fell asleep.

I can actually recall the smell of him and the safe warm feeling I had while he did this. Then my Mom would take her turn. She was a little boney, but safe and caring, too. They didn't get much sleep with my damn ear aches! had them continually until I was about 5.

I miss my Mom & Dad! Good people.

Where the heck are my ear muffs?
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2010, 10:04 PM   #3424
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Sigh.... now knowing the TRUTH and
insignificant words.
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2010, 11:05 PM   #3425
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Home alone again tonight and actually enjoying it

In fact come Friday I have the house to myself for the weekend
At first I didn't like the quiet or being in the house alone
Now I'm liking it because with only me, I know what to expect

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2010, 01:25 AM   #3426
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation
Default What's on my mind>?

We have two water leaks that we are having trouble repairing one of them. Going to have to totally redo the plumbing in the bathroom for the hot and cold water to the shower. We tried removing the section that was leaking, but it keeps leaking even with the new pvc we put in. It's a high pressure line too. Gonna try a thicker cpvc instead and see how that works. IF that don't work, time to do copper pipes. UGH

This is going to be tons of fun.
Old 07-22-2010, 06:09 AM   #3427
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I have so much on my mind lately...
(stressful situations, uncertainty, etc)
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2010, 06:11 AM   #3428
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation
Default ALL IS OK..THANK THE LORD...

Hey Folks,

Thanks to those of you who were thinking about me. We're not use to getting this shit our way here in vincinities of Boston. WTF!?? Blizzards we can handle, but tornadoes?

YES, everything ended up being fine and it was downgraded to bad ass thunderstorms and torrential rains since it missed us. This was absolutely nothing compared to those of you who are used to getting tornadoes and bracing yourselves. I can't even imagine, that is some scary shit with all that devastation it does.

All I pictured was me eventually driving right in to it and then our house being swept away like that scene from the Wizard of Oz. But reality is that's irrelevant and lives are more important. I'm thankful it didn't turn into something as devastating as that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
Great a tornado is headed my way at home at this time and I'm an hour away from being home.
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2010, 08:00 AM   #3429
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Road trip!! Woo Hoo!!!!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2010, 08:46 AM   #3430
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

a case was dismissed....
which means:
I *can* take a little trip on monday
only *if*
I finish the show applications, one of which is due on sunday...
and since...
the only time I can go is next week...
I am going to stop being a self- indulgent -whiney -ass
and
get them done, and sent out...
so I can...
get out of here and have a break for a few days

and...the latest book in one of my favorite series has arrived...
I can have some fun distracting reading while I'm gone...
I Love the Daniel Silva series...
the main character is an israeli, art restorer, Spy...gotta love them A's
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2010, 08:50 AM   #3431
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,088 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What's on my mind right now...

My 20 year high school reunion is this Saturday. I'm trying to decide whether or not I want to go. I'm having flashbacks to Romy & Michelle's High School Reunion... ugh.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2010, 09:08 AM   #3432
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

I think you should go PinkStuff...

[ Romy ]
SWEAR TO GOD, SOMETIMES I WISH I WERE A LESBIAN.

[ Michele ]
DO YOU WANNA TRY TO HAVE SEX SOME TIME, JUST TO SEE IF WE ARE ?

[ Romy ]
WHAT ? YEAH, RIGHT, MICHELE. JUST THE THOUGHT OF HAVING SEX WITH ANOTHER WOMAN CREEPS ME OUT. BUT IF WE'RE NOT MARRIED BY THE TIME WE'RE 30, ASK ME AGAIN.

[ Michele ]
OKAY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
What's on my mind right now...

My 20 year high school reunion is this Saturday. I'm trying to decide whether or not I want to go. I'm having flashbacks to Romy & Michelle's High School Reunion... ugh.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2010, 10:38 AM   #3433
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

cleaning the stupid bathroom

*grumble

(i've been letting the cleanser *soak* for almost 2 hours in an attempt to procrastinate!)

Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2010, 11:50 AM   #3434
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

My GF is putting her wonderful and amazing dog Daxie to sleep on Saturday. It is going to be a hard day. Every day this week people have been coming over to say good bye to her. She is such a love and beautiful dog. I will miss her enormously. I just want to be as supportive as I can.

Sweet Dax you are loved and you will be terribly missed.

Love you to bits....

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2010, 01:13 PM   #3435
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

How when everything is so wonderful, the ones closest to you start acting like they got no dang mind...ugh...Lord help me with these kids! lol....

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2010, 01:29 AM   #3436
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation
Default what's on my mind?

well first of all, I am just tired of messing with plumbing that's for sure.... damn pipes are finally fixed, except a small amount of seepage on the hot water line into the shower. Gonna fix that in the morning. Then I have 3 lawns to mow tomorrow afternoon. UGH. Thank God for riding mowers, there is no way in hell my back would survive using a push mower on those large yards. I already mowed the neighbors lawn yesterday evening for her. Had to push mow that one cause it was a small yard.
My back is hurting a lot from being bent over soo much putting in new plumbing lines with my cousin's husband. UGH
I have 3 herniated discs that are so aggravated right now I can't sleep.gonna be a long night.
My cousin just found out their dog has bone cancer just above her knee on her right leg. Large tumor showing up now. Hope is the dogs name, she is so loving and sweet. She minds soo well too. I just have grown kind attached to her and her to me, and now she is going to have to be put to sleep cause there is nothing the vet can do for her except give her pain meds and anti-imflamation meds
And I have a million gazilion thing on my mind on top of this stuff.
Old 07-23-2010, 06:46 AM   #3437
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Just reading Foxyshaman's post about the g/f having to put her dog down made me very sad. This brought back a lot of memories when I had to put 2 of my pets down over the course of the years. I still get choked up talking about my little loves. This is such a hard thing to do. I'm very sorry foxy...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2010, 05:03 PM   #3438
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=cody;154208]my date tonight.. its been so long snece ive gone on an actual date.. no motorcycle included..

what?

violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 06:06 PM   #3439
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

1. Getting up off my ass and doing laundry.

2. Also wondering if the Toronto women's bookstore is opening back up again, since they said they were supposed to open back up in mid-June. Yet I've heard neither hide nor hair of them. I should go investigate tomorrow as I need some new reading material.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2010, 06:29 PM   #3440
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

Analyze This kinda sucks without the cussing.