Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 03-24-2017, 10:36 PM   #6141
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Can someone please answer my question?

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2017, 07:47 AM   #6142
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I'm confused. Are we sending each of the four season to each participant , or ONE twichie per person in the four seasons theme?
CCB....see my post above yours.......she hasn't set any specifics yet, and is still gathering ideas. She (nanners) will post the specifics sometime today. Initially she was thinking "one twinchie" per person who signs up, as she stated in post 6137......thanks...hopefully this has answered your question.
Old 03-25-2017, 11:54 AM   #6143
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,723 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post

So, nanners would like nycfem to PM her with her ideas for spicy themes...please!!

How about anyone can post the ideas directly on the thread so that we can think about them together?

CCB, I read Nanners' post as 1 twinchie per person, your choice of season (just cannot combine seasons).

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2017, 12:16 PM   #6144
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
How about anyone can post the ideas directly on the thread so that we can think about them together?

CCB, I read Nanners' post as 1 twinchie per person, your choice of season (just cannot combine seasons).
Spicey..

Kissing!!
Lingerie
High heels
Naked

Spicey foods of the season? Lol

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2017, 12:52 PM   #6145
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'm confused. Are we sending each of the four season to each participant , or ONE twichie per person in the four seasons theme?
CCB, in the original post, nanners said to choose ONE season per twinchie, so I'm guessing that you could do a winter twinchie or a summer twinchie but will NOT have to cram multiple seasons on one twinchie.

This may change but that's how I read it.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2017, 01:06 PM   #6146
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Ditto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Spicey..

Kissing!!
Lingerie
High heels
Naked

Spicey foods of the season? Lol

Who doesn't love these things?

I'll put my vote in for allowing us to decide what to put on the pieces and not restricting the items to a leaf, snowflake, etc. Of course, if someone wants to use those, cool but I like nyc's and Besame's ideas too.

Maybe we can be allowed to choose how we interpret the seasons as we see fit as long as it's a definite connection to the season? For example, a fireplace would likely represent winter or fall but not spring or summer. Or a swimsuit would represent summer unless it had fur and Uggs and a Swedish model wearing it.

The gardeners in the group could do pieces with fruits and veggies according to what season they ripen. The fashionistas could do dresses or wraps according to season or the materials used during a certain season....linen versus velvet, for example.

As a participant, I'd like to see the connection the creator makes to the season. Some things happen throughout the year, regardless of season. How would someone make those things season specific? Using Besame's suggestion of kissing, for example.

If someone throws snowflakes in the background of people kissing, that would be obvious, or if there's a close up of someone kissing someone else's sunburned shoulder with a yellow background, that would be obvious. But if someone just put a pair of lips on the piece, that wouldn't be season specific to me.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 03-25-2017, 02:18 PM   #6147
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

Maybe we can be allowed to choose how we interpret the seasons as we see fit as long as it's a definite connection to the season? For example, a fireplace would likely represent winter or fall but not spring or summer. Or a swimsuit would represent summer unless it had fur and Uggs and a Swedish model wearing it.

The gardeners in the group could do pieces with fruits and veggies according to what season they ripen. The fashionistas could do dresses or wraps according to season or the materials used during a certain season....linen versus velvet, for example.

As a participant, I'd like to see the connection the creator makes to the season. Some things happen throughout the year, regardless of season. How would someone make those things season specific? Using Besame's suggestion of kissing, for example.

If someone throws snowflakes in the background of people kissing, that would be obvious, or if there's a close up of someone kissing someone else's sunburned shoulder with a yellow background, that would be obvious. But if someone just put a pair of lips on the piece, that wouldn't be season specific to me.
I love this idea (which incorporates Besame's idea). And would prefer it to the leaf, snowflake idea. It's fun to open a package and see something rather unexpected (within the season / twinchie theme of course!).

How do I... ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2017, 09:01 PM   #6148
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,832 Times in 1,064 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation
Default New Project Beginning

Project: Twinchies

Quantity you need to make: one for each person that signs up
Theme: The 4 seasons with a twist.
Instructions: Choose one season, and make a twichie for each person that signs up for the project.
Thinking of that season, incorporate something that makes you have a connection with that season specifically...as in Gemme's wonderful ideas:
Examples:
The gardeners in the group could do pieces with fruits and veggies according to what season they ripen. The fashionistas could do dresses or wraps according to season or the materials used during a certain season....linen sus velvet, for example.
Some things happen throughout the year, regardless of season. How would someone make those things season specific? Using Besame's suggestion of kissing, for example.
If someone throws snowflakes in the background of people kissing, that would be obvious, or if there's a close up of someone kissing someone else's sunburned shoulder with a yellow background, that would be obvious. But if someone just put a pair of lips on the piece, that wouldn't be season specific.

Important Dates:

Signup: 3/25/17 to 4/1/17
Work on projects 4/1/17 to 4/30/17
Deadline for project to be in Nanner's hands: 4/30/17
Officially late as of 5/7/17.

Send $2.00 with your project please.

1. Nan
2. Clay

"For 2017, the rule is if one of our projects is received by the wrangler more than seven days after the due date, or one of us drops out of a project for whatever reason, that person is welcome to continue posting but is not allowed to sign up for a group project again until six months from the latest date that the project was supposed to be due. No exceptions. This rule applies to participants and to wranglers. Wranglers must mail out projects within one week of the latest date that the projects were supposed to be due. In addition to waiting six months before being able to join a penpal project, the person who has not met the latest deadline must post directly on the penpal thread within a week of missing the latest deadline stating that they have not adhered to the deadline (reason is welcome to be included or does not have to be) and, most importantly, the date on which they will be able to return to participating in the penpal projects. They must scroll back and add themselves to the bottom of the list of any other participants who have not met the late date for any project for 2017. If that is not done, then the member is welcome to participate in the thread with "thanks" and reps and thread chat but not to participate in any future projects for 2017. The reason for this is personal responsibility, so that we have a running record right on the thread that is easy to refer back to when needed. And for the purposes of clarification, if someone drops out before the deadline to sign up has been closed then they are not excluded from future projects because they are still following the rules.

Example: Bitsy misses the late date for a project. Within a week of that late date she must scroll down and find the most recent list of people who have missed the late date in 2017 and copy that list to a new post and add herself. Bitsy's post would look something like this:

'Sorry, I had the bird flu and missed the late date of 2/14/17. I can start participating in new projects on 8/14/17. I have added myself to the list below:

1. Tony (missed the late date of 1/28/17, able to participate 7/28/17)
2. Bitsy (missed the late date of 2/14/17, able to participate 8/14/17)'

This rule must be posted in its entirety at the bottom of all new projects that are being wrangled so that members can thoughtfully consider whether we wish to commit to a new project."
nanners is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2017, 09:38 PM   #6149
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post

Instructions: Choose one season, and make a twichie for each person that signs up for the project.
Thinking of that season, incorporate something that makes you have a connection with that season specifically...as in Gemme's wonderful ideas:
Examples:
The gardeners in the group could do pieces with fruits and veggies according to what season they ripen. The fashionistas could do dresses or wraps according to season or the materials used during a certain season....linen sus velvet, for example.
Some things happen throughout the year, regardless of season. How would someone make those things season specific? Using Besame's suggestion of kissing, for example.
If someone throws snowflakes in the background of people kissing, that would be obvious, or if there's a close up of someone kissing someone else's sunburned shoulder with a yellow background, that would be obvious. But if someone just put a pair of lips on the piece, that wouldn't be season specific.

Important Dates:

1. Nan
2. Clay
3. Gemme

"For 2017, the rule is if one of our projects is received by the wrangler more than seven days after the due date, or one of us drops out of a project for whatever reason, that person is welcome to continue posting but is not allowed to sign up for a group project again until six months from the latest date that the project was supposed to be due. No exceptions. This rule applies to participants and to wranglers. Wranglers must mail out projects within one week of the latest date that the projects were supposed to be due. In addition to waiting six months before being able to join a penpal project, the person who has not met the latest deadline must post directly on the penpal thread within a week of missing the latest deadline stating that they have not adhered to the deadline (reason is welcome to be included or does not have to be) and, most importantly, the date on which they will be able to return to participating in the penpal projects. They must scroll back and add themselves to the bottom of the list of any other participants who have not met the late date for any project for 2017. If that is not done, then the member is welcome to participate in the thread with "thanks" and reps and thread chat but not to participate in any future projects for 2017. The reason for this is personal responsibility, so that we have a running record right on the thread that is easy to refer back to when needed. And for the purposes of clarification, if someone drops out before the deadline to sign up has been closed then they are not excluded from future projects because they are still following the rules.

Example: Bitsy misses the late date for a project. Within a week of that late date she must scroll down and find the most recent list of people who have missed the late date in 2017 and copy that list to a new post and add herself. Bitsy's post would look something like this:

'Sorry, I had the bird flu and missed the late date of 2/14/17. I can start participating in new projects on 8/14/17. I have added myself to the list below:

This rule must be posted in its entirety at the bottom of all new projects that are being wrangled so that members can thoughtfully consider whether we wish to commit to a new project."
Are you sure only $2 will be enough postage to repackage if there's a good turn out? I don't want you to get stuck footing the bill to resend out the packages. I've been there and it sucks.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2017, 06:52 AM   #6150
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

*signing up*

How do I... ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2017, 07:00 AM   #6151
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
*signing up*
*signing up *

I'm with NYFEM, I didn't want to copy that long post.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2017, 07:43 AM   #6152
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Examples:

Important Dates:

1. Nan
2. Clay
3. nycfem / Jennifer
4. Besame

How do I... ?
The Following User Says Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2017, 09:56 AM   #6153
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:

Examples:

Important Dates:

1. Nan
2. Clay
3. nycfem / Jennifer
4. Besame

Don't forget me!

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 03-26-2017 at 10:22 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2017, 09:58 AM   #6154
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

1. Nan
2. Clay
3. Gemme
4. nycfem / Jennifer
5. Besame

Please make sure all the participants make it from one list to the next.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2017, 10:20 AM   #6155
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

1. Nan
2. Clay
3. Gemme
4. nycfem / Jennifer
5. Besame
6. CCB

Please make sure all the participants make it from one list to the next.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2017, 10:34 AM   #6156
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

I have a question, can the twinchies for each season be more abstract? Like say, a feeling or impression of the season, but nothing representational?

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2017, 10:49 AM   #6157
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
I have a question, can the twinchies for each season be more abstract? Like say, a feeling or impression of the season, but nothing representational?
I'm not sure what you mean. Could you show us an example or give us an idea of what you mean?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 03-26-2017, 11:05 AM   #6158
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Quote:
I like this idea a lot.

How do I... ?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2017, 11:06 AM   #6159
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,832 Times in 1,064 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Are you sure only $2 will be enough postage to repackage if there's a good turn out? I don't want you to get stuck footing the bill to resend out the packages. I've been there and it sucks.
Gemme, I agree. Let's just keep it at the normal $5 per package you send me.

Quote:
I would prefer they not be abstract, but show me an example just so I'm clear, OK?
nanners is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2017, 11:07 AM   #6160
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/113786328066518406/

Like some of these are color/shape but could still give the impression of spring.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types