Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Vacation Plans?

Do you have anything planned for a get away trip any time soon? Going to visit family (which includes who we view as family)? Driving?, Flying? How long has it been since you could go on a vacation?

Now that it has warmed up, I hope to do some RV road trips and camping, but these will all be for just a few days at a time here and there. Hopefully, I'll be in Bodega Bay by the end of next week walking the beach and having some of the fish n' chips there I love.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2011, 01:36 PM   #2
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

well, I am actually going to go to San Diago with a friend of mine. He is driving out there to see his mom and sister and doesnt want to go alone and I am the only person who doesnt work that he knows so come fall, if I am ok health wise, I get to go to California. MY SSDI will be in and I will have money to travel so it will be fun to go visit. I will get to see the grand canyon which I never got to see before. If I time it right, I can even get dropped off on the way back to the reunion!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2011, 01:42 PM   #3
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

San Francisco/ Oakland

Portland

Alabama

The Keys

Little Rock

Ohio
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2011, 02:02 PM   #4
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

WOW!!! Some Planeteers will be in California!!! Shit- da'yam!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2011, 02:33 PM   #5
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Great question!

I go to the beach every holiday weekend for about 4 days (Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day) and the beach other weekends too, throughout the summer. But, I always do this.

THIS year I (we) would really like to do some serious hiking, ziplining, and other more active things on a larger scale than in the past. Combining this with beautiful views including nice, twisty backroads for scenic driving would be perfect! If people have ideas of places to hit on the East coast for any of these activities, I am all ears! Seriously.

I also hope to head to Atlanta, Georgia to attend the WPATH symposium this year in September, but still need to find out about costs.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2011, 02:39 PM   #6
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
San Francisco/ Oakland

Portland

Alabama

The Keys

Little Rock

Ohio
You're gonna drive right past me without stopping again aren't you? Sheesh... *teehee*
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2011, 02:41 PM   #7
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Not sure what all vacation plans I have this year.

Atlanta

Daytona

Little Rock

and then a few other small mini-breaks thrown in...
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2011, 03:41 PM   #8
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,384 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Not sure either, but I need to get to LA to see my sister and want to visit the beach and maybe even Little Rock.

I need the go to the beach baaaaad!
Old 04-01-2011, 03:54 PM   #9
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

Vacation? What's that? lol
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2011, 07:14 PM   #10
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,247 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Hopefully a car trip to South Dakota/Wyoming with the kiddos..and I live in Little Rock, so that's not a vacation
Old 04-01-2011, 07:22 PM   #11
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

turasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputation

I keep thinking Morocco or Croatia this year. But I need to figure out who would babysit the six furry kids before I make plans.

I was contract for a few years with no paid days, this year I have 20 business days I can take off and have got to go SOMEWHERE!
turasultana is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to turasultana For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2011, 07:23 PM   #12
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Easter week we are renting a house on Catalina island and taking the child and her friend...later in the year Italy, just us two.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2011, 07:39 PM   #13
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Well I just got back from Austin TEXAS.... I'm doing a few wknd get a way's this summer. Nothing big planned as of yet, however that could change. I like being a free bird sometimes! lol

And for sure.......

Little Rock, here I come!!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2011, 09:41 PM   #14
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Waldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST Reputation

In 15 hours (Yes, I'm counting) I'm leaving for Mexico. Renting a beach house for the week on the gulf coast of the Yucatan peninsula.

In June I have two work trips which I'll likely put some personal vacation around. First is Barcelona. I love, love, love, love Barcelona. I'll probably head over to Lisbon before or after. Then a couple weeks later there is a trip to Singapore. That's still up in the air, but I'd love to make a stop in Hong Kong or Manila on the way back.

There will be another vacation at some point in the fall. That will no doubt include some beach time.
Old 04-01-2011, 09:50 PM   #15
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Waldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
There, I fixed it.
One has to wonder which you'd choose if there could only be one...

But both are on the calendar.
Old 04-01-2011, 09:52 PM   #16
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

There is a distinct possibility I will be heading to Poland for work some time in the next 6 months.

Also on my calendar is Portland, several smaller cities like Memphis, Eureka Springs and Dallas, and later this year a sweet weekend in the mountains of Tennessee.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2011, 09:55 PM   #17
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
There is a distinct possibility I will be heading to Poland for work some time in the next 6 months.

Also on my calendar is Portland, several smaller cities like Memphis, Eureka Springs and Dallas, and later this year a sweet weekend in the mountains of Tennessee.
Since my NC mountains are close to those TN mountains, you better tell me when you're around so I can come hug you.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:01 PM   #18
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

Goin up tp Palmdale in June to see relatives,and hopefully to littlerock in the fall

Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2011, 10:13 PM   #19
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
I am squinting at you, KP.

Duh. I choose both.

And also, don't forget to chat with the nice young men carrying Machine Guns at the check points. They love that. Especially if your Spanish is not good.
I'll give them your best.
Old 04-02-2011, 11:24 AM   #20
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I plan on growing a mega garden this year, so no travel until LR in the fall except Seattle

5 chickens + 3 dogs = Traveling is more complicated!
I hear you! This has a lot to do with my doing mini-vacations. At $35/day, getting a house/pet sitter is expensive.
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post: