Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

We're saving up for a week away at Disney World next Christmas. It's supposed to be for our honeymoon (getting married in October), but we're also taking my daughters because we think it will be even more fun to share it with them. Between now and then, we'll probably do some weekend getaways to PA to see family, or MA because we love it. I wish we could travel more, but we try to make the most of the weekends when the weather is nice.
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2011, 09:10 PM   #62
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
We're saving up for a week away at Disney World next Christmas. It's supposed to be for our honeymoon (getting married in October), but we're also taking my daughters because we think it will be even more fun to share it with them. Between now and then, we'll probably do some weekend getaways to PA to see family, or MA because we love it. I wish we could travel more, but we try to make the most of the weekends when the weather is nice.
Sounds fantastic! And congratulations!!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2011, 09:23 PM   #63
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delish View Post
I brought in NYE in Ft Lauderdale and stayed there a week before traveling through different parts of Fl for 2 more. I LOVED it there. If u haven't been there already u have to check out the Gayborhood! There is some FABULOUS resteraunts down there.
Ahhh, yes, the gayborhood! I have been there a couple of times, but it has been years. As odd as it may sound, I will be happy to be as far away from the queer crowd on my vaca! I want peace and quiet, and lots of time to spend with my sister and best friend. More than likely, I will be found either snorkeling, laying under a palm tree, finding seashells, or walking up to the pier. I need to hear the ocean and feel the sand between my toes. I can be around the queers all I want when I get back home...lol I live in the midwest and don't get to the beach very often!
Old 04-04-2011, 09:57 PM   #64
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peach View Post
Our vacation plans are next winter, Hawaii, then Philly in May, and once we have saved more money, Scotland and Ireland. At least thats what we HOPE to do, esp Hawaii!
When you make it over, spend more time in Ireland than Scotland as it's people are friendlier, the scenery is much more beautiful and, all-in-all, it's a much better holidaying experience ***

*** I admit to being ever so slightly biased
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2011, 01:14 PM   #65
SmoothButch

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
X
Relationship Status:
Happily enjoying my life

Thanked 1,297 Times in 400 Posts
SmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Smile

We just got back from Europe yesterday evening. We vacationed in Prague. Everyone said it was a beautiful place and they were right. We rented a car and also explored some of the surrounding areas of the Czech Republic.

We ventured out and took a road trip over to Poland and toured Auschwitz - Birkenau. On our second to last day we drove to Austria and spent the day sightseeing in Vienna.

Now we need a vacation to recover from vacation. lol
Old 04-12-2011, 02:25 PM   #66
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

We are looking forward to Catalina in a couple of weeks (renting a house), and we are extending the trip through to the 2nd of May to go camping and fishing in our RV...we are taking a tent for the kids! Two adults, two teen girls, a dog and a cat are just a bit much, even in a nice size RV like ours...LOL
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 03:39 PM   #67
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
We are looking forward to Catalina in a couple of weeks (renting a house), and we are extending the trip through to the 2nd of May to go camping and fishing in our RV...we are taking a tent for the kids! Two adults, two teen girls, a dog and a cat are just a bit much, even in a nice size RV like ours...LOL

I am very curious and am compelled to ask, How much is it to fill up the gas tank on your RV?
The Following User Says Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2011, 06:50 PM   #68
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Looking forward to the Bahamas in June...staying at the Atlantis thanks to Scoote's hard work....can't wait for the waterslides, the lazy river....and the dolphins.
Old 04-12-2011, 07:05 PM   #69
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Mini vacation.. 3 nights, 4 days at a hotel with 50 female scrapbookers.. Sir used to ask me why I was gluing paper to paper... After he saw a full album he understood..

Cant wait to spend time with my best friend.. All the food, snacks and drinks we want..

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 07:40 PM   #70
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
I am very curious and am compelled to ask, How much is it to fill up the gas tank on your RV?
Not sure, gas has never been quite this high ...probably $300 for the trip from Lakewood to lake Isabella and back...300 miles or so.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2011, 10:15 PM   #71
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

I work for a use it or lose it state.....ugh

So for vacation I am going to bring in the New Year in Sedona Az....

Hopefully we can take a lil side trip to the GC so I can get more pics, and stop by all the lil native stands by the road ooohing and ahhing over pretty silver and torquoise jewelry.

But I could look forward to lounging at the spa at the hotel in Sedona just as well lol

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 06:13 PM   #72
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

Heading out early Saturday morning for a week-long trip to the Smokey Mountains! Sooooo looking forward to the downtime with my beautiful wife! A good week is planned with a balance of a few planned/time sensitive events, but also plenty of time to do whatever we feel like doing at whatever time we feel like doing it. Three days and counting,,,

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:06 PM   #73
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

I’m planning my vacation to the Netherlands. If there is a superior cluster of people, it’s the Dutch. To have the opportunity and moral freedom to smoke hashish in public or maybe even pay someone for sex without the fear of the moral police whipping me with the proverbial cane of morality. Then force me to wear that scarlet letter – S for shame. I guess I’m a bohemian; definitely a sinner.
Seriously, I want to visit the birth place of some of my fav artists like Rembrandt, Vermeer, and especially Van Gough.
And the Anne Frank museum.
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2014, 05:55 PM   #74
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,095 Times in 3,755 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default ummmmm lemme ponder...or flip a coin...

I got to thinking today that I would really enjoy/deserve to take the week of my birthday and maybe the week after to vacation at one of several places I rarely get to see but would LOVE to pamper myself at....

Warm Springs/Hot Springs VA....Berkeley Springs WVa (if the soaking pools are still open?)...Hot Springs NC and their Spa....(flip a coin....)....I'm tempted to find out if a week or two spent soaking frequently in "healing waters" would benefit my physical health as well as my spirit? ....I've heard many people talk of how mineral springs helped with deep tissue, nerve and immune system issues.

I think a little vacation for my birthday will be delightful...especially since there should be snow on the ground in the Virginia mountains while I'm soaking in Hot Springs?
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 08:22 PM   #75
SirenManda

How Do You Identify?:
I don’t want contact.

SirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST Reputation

Were going to do a cabin in the woods trip next month. I miss being in the woods, I forget what it was like without wifi and emails. Constant phone calls and handling stuff 24/7.
Old 09-06-2014, 08:59 PM   #76
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Fall break can not get here soon enough! We are off to Hot Springs Arkansas, for three days of hedonistic behavior. :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2014, 08:37 AM   #77
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiebug61 View Post
Fall break can not get here soon enough! We are off to Hot Springs Arkansas, for three days of hedonistic behavior. :-)

i love hot springs...take a bath at one of the bath houses

http://www.pancakeshop.com/ has great breakfast on bath house row

http://www.oaklawn.com/ there is a small casino thats pretty fun

http://www.rodspizzacellar.com/contact.html if you like pizza

http://www.hotspringswinery.com/ has free wine tasting and i buy wine there every time i go

https://plus.google.com/113254817588...ut?gl=us&hl=en if you love antiquing and flea markets

i am so jealous!
cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 12:11 PM   #78
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

We're planning for the Christmas holidays right now.

So far, dear wife and I are headed to Texas for Christmas with her family. We'll be boarding 2 cats and 5 frogs. Mother, who lives with us now, will be headed back to my sister's in Illinois for Christmas, as this will be the last Christmas my niece, who will graduate high school in December, will be 1. At "home", and 2. a civilian. She has enlisted in the U.S. Army (she was "afraid" of the Marine Corps!! LOL) and will be leaving for boot camp in January. We're all very proud of her and are wishing her the best.

We'll be taking the Durango, instead of my Ram 1500, on the trip this time.

An exciting time will be had by one and all.

~Theo~
theoddz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to theoddz For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2014, 01:08 PM   #79
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

2 weeks!

Road trip

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2014, 02:27 PM   #80
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Well I was going to Ptown next week but those plans got cancelled so now instead.....

are you ready......

wait for it...

I'm taking my mom to see her twin sister in North Eastern PA and the family will drive down to Atlantic City for a couple of days.

I'm sure everyone is jealous that I get to go to the Jersey shore with my mom.

Lol.

My mom is not in the best of health and doesn't fly much as she has to use oxygen so this will probably be the last time she gets to go to see her family.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post: