Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Old 06-24-2013, 07:01 AM   #101
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Female to Male "Straight"
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation

Kent I am going to the Kaboom Town Fireworks on July 3rd. Other than that I have nothing going on July 4th. What about you bud?
curlyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 01:50 PM   #102
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dallas..

I've just decided to keep my money in my pocket for the Fourth of July. I'm going to go to the "Crush - Cook off." Waiting to see where it's going to be located. Have you thought about makin' it to the cook off?
Old 06-25-2013, 07:10 AM   #103
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
I've just decided to keep my money in my pocket for the Fourth of July. I'm going to go to the "Crush - Cook off." Waiting to see where it's going to be located. Have you thought about makin' it to the cook off?
I have no idea what the Crush-cook off is.....
Old 07-01-2014, 10:42 PM   #104
EnchantedNightDweller

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she
Relationship Status:
Being single is a good thing and I like it.

Thanked 2,462 Times in 803 Posts
EnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST Reputation

Yeah, what's the Crush Cook Off, Kent?
EnchantedNightDweller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EnchantedNightDweller For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2014, 04:42 AM   #105
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
Yeah, what's the Crush Cook Off, Kent?
I haven't seen anything about the crush cook off lately. They used to talk about it in the crush thread.

Tanya, are you in North Texas too?
Old 07-02-2014, 05:03 AM   #106
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyredhead View Post
Kent I am going to the Kaboom Town Fireworks on July 3rd. Other than that I have nothing going on July 4th. What about you bud?
We are going to watch the kaboom fireworks from the mall off 35 in Lewisville. We r going to taigate it. Maybe if yall are u to it we can plan a gathering
Old 07-02-2014, 05:38 AM   #107
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
We are going to watch the kaboom fireworks from the mall off 35 in Lewisville. We r going to taigate it. Maybe if yall are u to it we can plan a gathering
Got to love when ur doing this on ur phone

We r going to tailgate it. If any of yall woukd like maybe we could do a mini gathering of sorts. Let us.know can be either before or after the fireworks
Old 07-02-2014, 05:43 AM   #108
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
Got to love when ur doing this on ur phone

We r going to tailgate it. If any of yall woukd like maybe we could do a mini gathering of sorts. Let us.know can be either before or after the fireworks
Sounds like fun, Teddy. I haven't made any plans yet. Where are the single femmes in DFW?
Old 07-02-2014, 05:59 AM   #109
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
Sounds like fun, Teddy. I haven't made any plans yet. Where are the single femmes in DFW?
Kent

I havent a clue. I have only been here little over 3 months.

We r going to be at the mall between 530 and 6

Drop me a line and we will exchange info
Old 07-02-2014, 06:45 AM   #110
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,250 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.addisontexas.net/events/k...s/schedule.asp

kaboomtown is one of the largest celebrations in the country...you can see it from all over carrollton, lewisville, addison...its gonna be crazy fun!
cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2014, 06:47 AM   #111
EnchantedNightDweller

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she
Relationship Status:

EnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST Reputation

Sorry but I made plans with my parents but maybe another time? A gathering sounds fun!
The Following User Says Thank You to EnchantedNightDweller For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2014, 06:51 AM   #112
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
Sorry but I made plans with my parents but maybe another time? A gathering sounds fun!
Tanya

U will be missed. If thing happen and u can make drop a line.
Hope everyone knows this is on the 3rd not the 4th
Old 07-02-2014, 05:03 PM   #113
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation
Default more fireworks info

http://www.cityoflewisville.com/inde...id=761&page=33
Old 07-02-2014, 05:24 PM   #114
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Default pie eating contest!

http://www.farmersbranchtx.gov/index.aspx?NID=638
Old 08-15-2014, 09:22 PM   #115
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Thanked 3,788 Times in 773 Posts
femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Dallas people!!

Does anyone know what happened with Buddies? I heard it had closed down.

Is there something new in its place?

I used to LOVE it there.

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!
femmsational is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 11:42 AM   #116
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lesbian Butch so that would be she, but I come to just about anything *S*
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation

Buddies had closed down a few yrs ago LLast I knew but I moved down to Houston in 2009 and now live up here in NH
TIMBERWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 01:11 PM   #117
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmsational View Post
Hey Dallas people!!

I used to LOVE it there.

mable peabody's

http://www.mablepeabodys.com/
Old 08-16-2014, 02:05 PM   #118
EnchantedNightDweller

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she
Relationship Status:

Buddies was the first gay bar I ever went to. I was the only femme in there & was scared! Lol
Old 08-16-2014, 08:03 PM   #119
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmsational View Post
Hey Dallas people!!

I used to LOVE it there.
I miss Buddies so much my friends and I would hang out there all the time.
Now there is Sue Ellen's but its not the same place it was 15 yrs ago.
S4 has become the place for women to go to.
The Following User Says Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2016, 07:14 PM   #120
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Dallas peeps, I will be in town April 22 - 25. Any recommendations for where to play?
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post: