Old 01-20-2019, 12:13 PM   #1921
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

So far, I spent almost an hour at work, trying to prepare for tonight's flash freeze. I was soaked, head to toe, so I took a shower and got my clothes into the wash. Now I'm dry, fed and am playing online.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2019, 11:05 AM   #1922
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Love today, great weather, no work and plenty of things to get me in trouble.

Let's hope your day goes in your favor ...

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2019, 11:24 AM   #1923
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Wishing all an easy Sunday morning
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2019, 06:14 PM   #1924
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

This morning was great! I woke to sunshine instead of my alarm and I had a leisurely grilled cheese brunch and then got to play with power tools and build something all by myself...all while remaining in my pajamas.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-27-2019, 06:28 PM   #1925
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Had the best day/morning. Took a road trip with a very good girlfriend to a neighboring state where weed is legal. Two hour drive. We didn't stop talking all the way there. The line at the dispensary was short, as opposed to the last time I went and waited outside for 3 1/2 hours. We bought goodies and then we did a little shopping around and drove home two hours and talked all the way. Very therapeutic on every level. We also found samples in town of glittery hair gell/detangler and left town pretty much looking like unicorns.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2019, 09:26 AM   #1926
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

It's been an easy and relaxing one so far!
Old 02-03-2019, 06:20 PM   #1927
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I had a full night's sleep, a leisurely brunch, checked my email and got ready for work.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 03-03-2019, 09:58 AM   #1928
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

So far it's been an easy Sunday morning, hoping the rest of the day continues to be the same!
Old 03-03-2019, 12:04 PM   #1929
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,014 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I had a lovely Sunday morning. It's not raining for once! and Tiny Dog and I sat around outside for awhile. I had some fruit bread toast and tea, and then I got to do arts and crafts, while listening and singing along to "The Mikado". Happy Sunday everybody!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2019, 03:26 PM   #1930
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

We went out with a new friend to a Chinese “super buffet”, and now we are binge watching “Grace and Frankie” on Netflix.

I am laughing so hard I have tears running down my cheeks.

Have a lovely Sunday!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2019, 09:17 AM   #1931
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

So far it's been an easy Sunday morning and hoping the rest of the day continues to be.....
Old 03-10-2019, 03:13 PM   #1932
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,014 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

My Sunday morning was _really_ overeasy until about 11 am, as I was still asleep. I was up until 4 am last night playing Yahtzee. But around 11 am I rolled out of bed, to see a patient Tiny Dog waiting for me to take her out. It was a little gray and overcast, but nicely cool, if not warm. I had tea and toast with a friend who spent the night, and we had a nice chat until it was time for him to go.

Happy Sunday, everyone!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2019, 05:25 PM   #1933
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Is it Sunday already? Oh crap it sure is.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2019, 07:27 AM   #1934
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Old 03-24-2019, 08:45 AM   #1935
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Over easy is correct!

The dogs and I were outside a little earlier but came in because it is so cold.

Sitting here in a chair in the bedroom eating P&J sandwiches with milk to drink. Turned the little portable heater on. My babies are asleep on the bed.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2019, 08:55 AM   #1936
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Today has been great so far! I woke about a quarter to eight and fed the babies and then dove back under the covers and dozed on and off until a quarter after nine.

I've already watched my Sunday morning Rizzoli & Isles, had breakfast and am now playing online and catching up with my DVR. Later, there will be chores and decluttering/organizational stuffs going on. Fun!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2019, 07:01 AM   #1937
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Rise and shine! Wishing everyone a easy Sunday & an excellent week ahead!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2019, 07:59 AM   #1938
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I'll be working today and it's the last day of the month, so it's going to be crazy busy. I know I'm going to have a church group waiting for me when I open and it's going to be a rush to get as much done before the skies open up and the rain comes down. That said, right now is pretty chill. I've got Trading Places on the ole tv (and am hating Hildi's design soooo bad). She's one of the main reasons I would NEVER do that show. I still have breakfast and to get ready for work and off I go!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2019, 01:29 PM   #1939
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

����Happy Sunday����

I've already been out to get groceries and am home to stay. I'm getting acquainted with new kitty. I just interrupted this post to steam green beans, and asparagus. I have tuna melt muffin things in the oven right now.

I have my eye on a movie, and I plan to sit down and start our pen pal art project. Its turned out to be quite a chill day (weather included).

Some fun girly stuff will be going on as well, hair conditioning, face mask, and a manicure.

I hope your day goes in your favor, this last day of March.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2019, 12:04 PM   #1940
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

It's been an easy & lazy morning so far.....