Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

View Poll Results: Number of pets and what type
cats? 59 31.22%
dogs? 61 32.28%
both 51 26.98%
Purchased or given to you? 39 20.63%
1 Pet? 41 21.69%
2 pets? 44 23.28%
3 or more pets? 91 48.15%
Rescued/adopted? 128 67.72%
prefer pets over kids 54 28.57%
prefer pets over humans 63 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 189. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2010, 06:16 AM   #1
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets & the humans who love them

I put this thread in the Health section due to the known health benefits for having pets.
Did you know having a pet can actually reduce our risk of high blood pressure, strokes, heart attacks and depression?

I would love for this thread to be full of stories about our pets and our love of them. Funny stories all the better.

Ashely, my only female cat. One day I decided to rearrange the books in the shelves and accidentally stacked some heavy ones on the shelf above the bottom shelf. Well I gave it a small hit and they all tumbled down on my foot causing some huge hurt! All of the cats came running to check on me when they heard my yelps of pain.

Frankie was the first responder. He made a circle around me checking for injuries and possible bleeding. Then proceeded to sit by my side with a look of anxiety written on his face. Midnight, the ole guy and leader of the pack walked right up to my face, gave me a couple of sniffs and walked away bored. Ashley so timid and shy and crossed eyed approached me timidly, with her twitching eyeballs bent close to my face to examine me. She then bit me on the tip of my nose and hauled ass in the opposite direction. Still to this day wondering what she had been thinking about and why she felt it necessary to inflict further pain. Later I laughed so hard.

Ok next?