The Butch Zone For all things "Butch"

Old 11-23-2017, 07:25 PM   #581
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2017, 07:31 PM   #582
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post

I love navy and any time there is a hint of yellow, even better!
I'm getting catalogs already with summer polos in them!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2017, 07:41 PM   #583
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2017, 07:44 PM   #584
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I match my outfits to watches or is that vice versa........
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2017, 08:39 AM   #585
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:

Can't beat a nice white starched shirt, black slacks, and a pair of dressy black shoes so highly polished you can see your face in them.......

I still stand by this especially since I'm not into the suite and tie scene..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2017, 08:48 AM   #586
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:

I like polo shirts like this because you can either go casual with a pair of jeans and sneakers or for a more dressy look wear a pair of navy dress slacks and a dress shoe.......

The one thing that can muck up any kind of polo shirt IMHO is a big ugly pocket,,,
Now that I take a double look, this polo could do without that big ass emblem!
Old 11-24-2017, 09:08 AM   #587
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:

Now if only this said Chicago on it...................
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2017, 07:31 AM   #588
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

https://www.cavenders.com/western/me...hirts/MS71519X

https://www.cavenders.com/western/me...pants/0013MWZ3

I can only post links cuz photobucket is wanting to charge and is slow.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2017, 09:55 AM   #589
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,471 Times in 1,451 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I still stand by this especially since I'm not into the suite and tie scene..
Nice! Though I’m more of the matte black shoe. Guess prior working at the Men’s Warehouse for years. I disliked the shiny black that my coworkers had to try to scuff out scratches and cuts. Bringing many pairs to be thrown out. Lol I also like suit, vest and ties. And love white dress shirts, but it never fails. I get it dirty before I’m out the door some how. So I like the color and pin stripes variety. But your right Homoe. The classic white and black is always in.
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2017, 09:59 AM   #590
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Nice! Though I’m more of the matte black shoe. Guess prior working at the Men’s Warehouse for years. I disliked the shiny black that my coworkers had to try to scuff out scratches and cuts. Bringing many pairs to be thrown out. Lol I also like suit, vest and ties. And love white dress shirts, but it never fails. I get it dirty before I’m out the door some how. So I like the color and pin stripes variety. But your right Homoe. The classic white and black is always in.
I wish I could pull off the suite & tie look try as I might I just can't! It really isn't a good look on me for some damn reason!
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2017, 10:02 AM   #591
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I match my outfits to watches or is that vice versa........
Happy, Happy! I love watches. I especially love Steam Punk selections. I tend to go for leather bands. Because my wrist are smaller and I have no patience to wait for jeweler to fit to size. I’m a buy and want it now! Lol.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2017, 10:14 AM   #592
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I wish I could pull off the suite & tie look try as I might I just can't! It really isn't a good look on me for some damn reason!
Understandable. But there are hundreds of suits out there. And one’s that rarely works for a butch person is the double breasted, long tailed styles. The cut, the shoulders, all make the difference. The material and the length, the collar also makes a difference. If ever given a chance to go suit fitting with you. I could definitely find you a style that brings the charisma you feel fits your needs. There is a suit for everyone.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2017, 05:42 AM   #593
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Understandable. But there are hundreds of suits out there. And one’s that rarely works for a butch person is the double breasted, long tailed styles. The cut, the shoulders, all make the difference. The material and the length, the collar also makes a difference. If ever given a chance to go suit fitting with you. I could definitely find you a style that brings the charisma you feel fits your needs. There is a suit for everyone.
Ive seen many places online that cater to suits. Im so short everything looks funny on me. Its either the shirt dont fit or the pants are too girly looking. I however am looking for a tux.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 01:24 PM   #594
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation

I love my suit. I don't have the courage to wear it too often, but I'd love to find something casual enough that I could wear with it. I typically just wear a plain black tshirt and jeans.
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 08:31 AM   #595
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

I have not owned a flannel shirt in some time but I do like the looks of this one, perhaps over a short sleeve navy blue t-shirt with a nice pair of blue jeans and sneakers.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2017, 09:16 AM   #596
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Black, definitely the black one............
Old 12-31-2017, 09:19 AM   #597
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:

I have not owned a flannel shirt in some time but I do like the looks of this one, perhaps over a short sleeve navy blue t-shirt with a nice pair of blue jeans and sneakers.
Old 12-31-2017, 09:44 AM   #598
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
With the dip in temps, perhaps I'll invest in a pair of these as well.
Old 12-31-2017, 09:46 AM   #599
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Yummy!

{super cute style}

{bowties just look stupid on men but oh so gorgeous on butches}

{so nice. everything.}

{i love a dressed up butch, but who doesn't love this casual and confident look ... swoon}

*My unasked for two cents ... I can only speak for myself but I love a butch who wears men's clothing but doesn't wear them like men. Obviously because of my age. I like a butch who dresses a little more sophisticated/grown up as opposed to ballcaps backwards and baggy knee length shorts. Unless you are 21, that look just doesn't get it for me. And, even then it's still a pretty hard look to pull off unless you have a ton shit of ink and a skateboard. At any rate, I can't imagine any femme who doesn't love a well dressed butch. Clothes are definitely an investment worth putting some effort into.

Old 01-11-2018, 10:32 PM   #600
Kosmo

How Do You Identify?:
just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
This seat is taken

Kosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Black, definitely the black one............
Nice watches. I've tried wearing them, but don't like the feeling around my wrists. I'm very much like my dad. He never wore jewelry.