Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 07-09-2019, 06:52 PM   #4481
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I did 45 minutes on my favorite stair master.

Today was rather empty at the gym. I saw both Taylor and La La walking by in white towels (not together) but we barely spoke... rather a *haunting* experience.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2019, 08:39 PM   #4482
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I just want to start with.....

I don't know how anyone can do more than five minutes on a stair master!!

I did five minutes as a warm up, then 30 on the treadmill with lots of incline. Then I did a circuit on the machines that the trainer told me to use lol Then I swam a few laps in the reallyyyyy warm pool to loosen up before I went home.

That was all yesterday btw

Sunday was Aqua Zumba per usual. Love that class. I think I want to suggest aqua yoga. Imagine how much easier some of that stuff would be in the water.

Today was just some typical toil. Worked in the morning for my agency and then did a cleaning job for 3 plus hours.

I also joined Weight Watchers and I'm actually excited about it. They have lots of incredible recipes. I've lost 14 pounds on my own and I hope this will just keep me on the right path.
Old 07-11-2019, 04:46 AM   #4483
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,130 Times in 3,011 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm resigning to the fact that for the next little while I'm not going to be able to ride/work out after work. The heat all day at work is sucking everything out of me. So I'm going to shift things to at least get a row workout in before work on the regular. The weather this weekend is looking good for some longer morning bike rides at least.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2019, 09:50 AM   #4484
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dance

The Best Live Jazz Music in Paris: Dancing in the Latin Quarter - Jazz Clubs in Paris

Ok and then there are times to simply Dance! And
a dungeon?! Did she say dungeon! Right up my alley.

Dig this running femme who loves to travel

and dig this video...Today, Rest Day.

keep on keepin' on, Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2019, 03:50 PM   #4485
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I’m doing a voice post because I’m away at a conference and don’t feel like turning on my computer, so there may be some errors.

The hotel that we are staying at has a fitness room and so I did one hour and 15 minutes on a treadmill at 3 mph at an incline level of 2. It was a nice light work out. I really enjoy trying out the funny little gyms at hotels. It’s nice to mix it up a bit.

How do I... ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2019, 08:21 PM   #4486
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I finally tried the Pound workout! It was amazing. Our teacher is the same one for the Sunday aqua Zumba. She is just fantastic.

I read that a 45 minute Pound class can burn 400 calories. I seriously believe it. I was GOING to take the beginners spin class immediately after Pound, but.....yeah that didn't happen
Old 07-11-2019, 08:26 PM   #4487
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, honey, dear, but never babe
Relationship Status:
single

afemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputation

Ha ha! In 109 degree temperature, just breathing is exercise, let alone talking and typing and, omg, going to the gym!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to afemmenatalie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2019, 09:48 PM   #4488
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I am still at a hotel in Pittsburgh, so... I walked for an hour on the treadmill in the fitness room. Pattern:

30 min., 3.1 mph, 2% incline

30 min., 3.0 mph, 2% incline

(equals = 1 hour total walk on treadmill)

I'm enjoying this lighter work-out than the stairmaster. I have the energy to do things like change the channel while doing it!

How do I... ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2019, 10:52 PM   #4489
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I walked to and from the mailbox. We used to drive when we had the car. It's not super far but not super close, either. So I've decided to walk there every day. Which is good for me, but damn has it been hot out.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2019, 09:57 AM   #4490
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a good bike ride. About 20 miles. I woke up feeling down which sometimes makes it hard for me to ride because it sits on my chest. I was happy to see when I pulled up to the main trail I wanted to ride, it's the day that a big bike tour that I've done a few times was riding through. That meant that the trails were sprinkled with happy cyclists and a local community group had painted all kinds of pretty signs to put up on a five mile section with messages like "you are loved" and rainbows and other happy things. It helped.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2019, 07:11 PM   #4491
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I had back pain last night from the hotel treadmill- sigh, always happens with treadmills, especially cheap ones.

So today -still at the hotel- I did 20 minutes of the elliptical. It's the kind of elliptical that is most popular these days, where the feet jog instead of scissor. The machine always feels uncomfortable to me, and today was no exception. My feet were really hurting. It seems everyone else loves the elliptical but not me. Also, I could not get my heart rate up. It sucked.

Then I did the recumbent bike, level 10, and that worked fantastic. To keep myself interested and mainly to keep my heart rate up, I did exercises with a 6 pound weighted ball while biking. I biked for 30 minutes. It was a great work-out.

Then I did 15 minutes of floor exercises, weight lifting, and stretching. I haven't done that for awhile and it felt great.

One of the lesbians from the conference was in the hotel gym also working out, and we exchanged a few words. Fun!

My total workout today was 1 hour and 5 minutes.

I like that being away from my own gym pushes me out of my "stair master" comfort zone and pushes me to be a little creative

How do I... ?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2019, 07:19 PM   #4492
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I walked a few miles today. I don't wear a pedometer or Fitbit so I don't know how many miles but I was there from 10:30am to 3pm and I spent the vast majority of the time on the move.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2019, 07:42 PM   #4493
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

This evening I did 45 minutes on my favorite stairmaster. I did repeated sets of a pattern of Levels 8 down to 1, mainly 30 seconds per level, then some 15 seconds per level, then some hanging on Level 1 for the last maybe 20 minutes because my heart rate was high enough. I was tired at the beginning (yawning even) but once I was going, I was going.

How do I... ?
Old 07-16-2019, 07:07 PM   #4494
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today I did 40 minutes on the stairmaster. My back is bothering me a little bit. I think it's left over from the treadmill at the hotel. Also, I've been sitting in a bad position at my home desk so I rearranged things. And last night I felt a little twinge in my left knee, so I did level 7 today on the stairmaster instead of level 8 . My pattern was:

Levels 7 down to 1, 2 minutes each level x 1 set, 1 min each level x 1 set, 30 seconds each level x 1 set, 15 seconds each level x 1 set, then level 1 until the end.

When I first got to the two stairmasters, someone was on my favorite one. So I set myself up on the other one, at which point the man got off of my favorite one. So then I took all my stuff and moved it to my favorite one. It was worth it

How do I... ?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2019, 07:17 PM   #4495
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Today I did 40 minutes on the stairmaster. My back is bothering me a little bit. I think it's left over from the treadmill at the hotel. Also, I've been sitting in a bad position at my home desk so I rearranged things. And last night I felt a little twinge in my left knee, so I did level 7 today on the stairmaster instead of level 8 . My pattern was:

Levels 7 down to 1, 2 minutes each level x 1 set, 1 min each level x 1 set, 30 seconds each level x 1 set, 15 seconds each level x 1 set, then level 1 until the end.

When I first got to the two stairmasters, someone was on my favorite one. So I set myself up on the other one, at which point the man got off of my favorite one. So then I took all my stuff and moved it to my favorite one. It was worth it
Seriously good move on your part.

It's a million degrees here and with my work not having air conditioning - I'm taking it easy with outside exercise. I did a short 3k row before work today. Likely will do the same tomorrow. But would prefer to row 5k if I have time.

Keep hydrating!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2019, 08:12 PM   #4496
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I walked around a lot outside while running errands. Phew! It's hot out.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2019, 09:47 PM   #4497
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today I got my favorite stairmaster right off the bat! I did 40 minutes just playing around with various patterns.

I saw La La today and yesterday. Both times she was carrying 3 big bags, kind of like purses and gym stuff, I guess. Our interactions the past two days have been quite superficial / simplistic. Yesterday she was wearing a cute pink dress, and I said, "I like your dress." And she said, "You look good in green" (I was wearing a green shirt.). Then today she was blowdrying her long dark locks (very nice hair), and I said, "Your hair looks great." She could not return that compliment unless she wanted to lie to me

I wonder if La La carries those bags when she does her stair climbing (Remember, Taylor told me La La has to climb a certain number of steps each day while holding her bags.). Once I asked La La what she did that day and she got a bashful, sneaky smile on her face and whispered to me, "I went shopping." It was curious and reminded me of a child. Did she feel like she shouldn't be indulging herself in anything? I'm not really sure! She does do the thing of whispering to me when she wants to tell me something she thinks is weird, usually related to anorexia-ish habits of hers. But shopping? That was interesting.

Peace and love, everyone!

How do I... ?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2019, 04:33 AM   #4498
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

That LaLa... I feel bad for her. She sounds completely trapped by this.

No exercise for me yesterday. No way no how. I was working in boiling soup all day and I'm only slightly exaggerating. It was horrible.

Today I'll row before work while it's somewhat cool out.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2019, 09:13 PM   #4499
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today I did 50 minutes on my favorite stairmaster. My pattern was:

Level 7 down to 1, mainly 30 seconds each level, but then also did a few 15 seconds each level towards the end. Then when I hit 35 minutes I kept myself at Level 1 for the rest of the time, because my heart rate was up. The time went by fast because it was an intense work-out.

I saw La La on the work out floor and told her I liked her leggings (they had stars on them). She told me she liked my Hello Kitty shirt. We seem to be into a little routine but it's fine- a way of saying an affectionate hello of sorts.

My back is still bothering me a tiny bit, ever since that hotel treadmill, but thankfully not much. I also keep forgetting not to sit with my body twisted at the computer, but I'm working on it.

Enjoy your exercise, friends!

How do I... ?
Old 07-19-2019, 06:51 PM   #4500
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today was 35 minutes on the stairmaster with a very pleasing pattern:

Levels 7 down to 1, with 30 seconds each level except for Level 3 which I always did for 1 minute so that the pattern would not get off-kilter due to the odd number of levels I chose. It worked so well.

I saw La La because she was across from me on a treadmill but we didn't speak. I saw my 80 year old friend Miriam and she "tsk tsk-ed" me for walking while texting- not that I bumped into her or anything, but ya know. I respectfully agreed with her .

Hope to hear from the rest of y'all soon

How do I... ?

Tags
exercise, weights