Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Romance

Old 01-28-2012, 08:38 PM   #201
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Still single and just hanging. Have a great weekend everyone.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2012, 08:56 PM   #202
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Have a great and safe week end , Singles

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2012, 10:21 PM   #203
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
multi-faceted gem, femme, submissive babygirl if the chemistry is there.
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Thanked 2,498 Times in 655 Posts
msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniquetobeme View Post
Hello everyone. I'm kinda new to the planet and wanted to say hi. Thanks for this thread. I like to read entire threads before I post but some of them are sooooo long, pages and pages! LOL. Luckily, this wasn't too long :-)
I hope everyone has a wonderful day today :-).
Well hello and welcome to the planet uniquetobeme. It's a really cool place to meet new people. I hope you have a lot of fun. Check out the chat room sometime

A lady who knows the ropes..will never be bound. ~Mae West
msW8ing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to msW8ing For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2012, 11:16 PM   #204
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

*waving to the singles*

been some time since my last date, so I am saying hello again.

me: mature femme, like mature butches *read: graying, 50 plus*

as I have health issues, and that slows me down, can't join the skiers and snowboarders. frequent rest a must.

been through a lot of personal changes over the last few years, mostly for the better.

wonder if there is an older butch who likes graying ladies who dig coffee and make good jokes.

looking for the "lost art" of conversation...and a good attitude and compassion. is it me, or is this in short supply these days?

seems age makes people grumpy. it's understandable with the aches and pains, as I have plenty myself... but I just don't feel I have enough years left to waste it on negativity wherever that can be helped.

making new friends is good, romance is a plus. it all starts from friendship, yes?

trying to keep up on the thread more...

nice to meet you all, and hello to those I already know.

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2012, 11:45 PM   #205
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Just passing by, hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2012, 11:57 PM   #206
uniquetobeme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
In an awesome relationship

uniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Smile

Finished my homework and getting ready to pass out for the night and get a little sleep before I go to work tomorrow and then off to school in the evening...

So, I thought I'd wish everyone a great week! Hopefully Monday isn't too harsh on anyone I need to find something fun to do on Mondays so that I actually look forward to them...Too bad it can't be taking every Monday off from work!
Old 01-30-2012, 12:19 AM   #207
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening Everyone,

I am currently at work and looking forward to going home in the morning!

Have a great day!

Zimmeh
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2012, 12:23 AM   #208
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Thanked 4,531 Times in 1,222 Posts
Turtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST Reputation
Default ah-huh...

So, I was married for quite awhile and now I'm not. I've been keepin my head down mostly (I did have a few outlandish moments we shall not discuss) because I have not been able to have a reasonable thought about dating. It's been a looooong time. Conversatin' - I'm good at that, if you can stand me makin up words ;-)

I can be funny, I can go deep - sometimes too deep for some peeps, my funny is better in person cuz it usually involves my face and we might have to do distance coffee, but that's OK.

I am sooo looking forward to the superbowl - getting out to a party, meeting new folks, not so afraid to let people know I'm single anymore - sheeeesh! It's gettin better...

So, would you rather have a conversation with only facial expressions or only words?
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2012, 12:44 AM   #209
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
So, I was married for quite awhile and now I'm not. I've been keepin my head down mostly (I did have a few outlandish moments we shall not discuss) because I have not been able to have a reasonable thought about dating. It's been a looooong time. Conversatin' - I'm good at that, if you can stand me makin up words ;-)

I can be funny, I can go deep - sometimes too deep for some peeps, my funny is better in person cuz it usually involves my face and we might have to do distance coffee, but that's OK.

I am sooo looking forward to the superbowl - getting out to a party, meeting new folks, not so afraid to let people know I'm single anymore - sheeeesh! It's gettin better...

So, would you rather have a conversation with only facial expressions or only words?
Why does a girl have to choose?? Can't i be greedy and have both??

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to msW8ing For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2012, 01:39 AM   #210
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

SweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I have to have words first. But facial expressions make me believe your words.
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SweetJane For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2012, 04:18 AM   #211
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Hello everyone!! Still single here and hoping you all have a wonderful week.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2012, 04:30 AM   #212
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Monday, Monday

Start of another week. Sending lots of good wishes to A/all.

Candice
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2012, 04:39 AM   #213
Spikester

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Boi,
Relationship Status:
Single

Spikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning to all the singles its Monday
Everyone have a great week and that it goes
Fast
Old 01-30-2012, 07:17 AM   #214
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

g'mornin all!
Old 01-30-2012, 10:17 AM   #215
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Good morning everyone. Monday has once again raised it's nasty head. I do everyone has a good day and it's not to rough on ya all. I on the other am thinking this is going to be a second pot of coffee day

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to msW8ing For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2012, 11:53 AM   #216
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation
Default hello all!

Good morning (or should I now say afternoon!) singles! Hope all have a wonderful Monday and that it continues on thru your week!
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Countyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2012, 07:25 PM   #217
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

I was just told recently that I need a good Italian woman. Any out there?
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2012, 11:32 PM   #218
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

What a great, thought provoking question! I have been going around with myself, wondering what would be better. I can see advantages in both. However, my love of verbage pulls on me to say ... finally... WORDS.

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2012, 12:00 AM   #219
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Thanked 4,531 Times in 1,222 Posts
Turtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST Reputation

Hi folks, sorry it's been a long day. If I go out straight from work, which I'm doing all week, I miss all the east coasty people :-(

The east coast-west coast thing can be problematic.

Yup, so I went out to dinner with a friend who has hearing aids, but being able to see your face during conversation really matters to her. I find the idea of totally communicating with just your face and your body intriguing...at least for one evening ;-)
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2012, 05:57 AM   #220
uniquetobeme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
In an awesome relationship

uniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Good morning everyone! I am so happy that it isn't Monday anymore!!! I hope everyone has an excellent day!

Tags
single