Old 11-11-2009, 07:52 PM   #41
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomiczombie View Post
*peeks in*
Peeks out of my hut at you Drew.
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:24 PM   #42
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
My nu nu takes anything OVER a twenty buddy.

PrinceNotMyNuNu of the YadaYada Tribe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Hrmm.. so who's in charge of the naming?? Arwen... oh, great goddess of the Mighty Word, would you be interested in this? Or is someone else better at this?

*goes into his humidor, grabs a nice cigar, a glass with a splash of whisky over the rocks and his tech readings for next week*

Oy! Beta classes! Fun and sometimes not-so-fun. :P
Linus, my darlin' brother, I SUCK at that naming thing. So sorry!

I am thinking about seeing if Snow wants to gong though. Maybe just on Fridays. I have to work at that time but Snow did such fabulous gongings.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:53 PM   #43
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Peeks out of my hut at you Drew.
Hey! I want a hut! What's a guy got to do around here to get a hut?
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:59 PM   #44
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Get that machete out and start whacking the palms and bamboo to make a hut.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:53 AM   #45
Mindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Single

Mindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST Reputation

I hear this Island is in need of wenches! I'm not sure if my nu nu or my wiki wiki is up to it, but what wench doesn't enjoy an island vacation?

Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 01:37 PM   #46
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

Mindy,

Honey I think you can come up with some wild outfit.

Linus, I am working on another stoagie...a Makers Mark. Want one? Hell, here is a box of 'em - anyone who wants one here they are. Help yourself.

Make sure everyone lubes up with sunscreen. I'm going to sit in a sandchair by the surf while I smoke and drink a beer. Anyone wanna join me?
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 01:39 PM   #47
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
Mindy,

Honey I think you can come up with some wild outfit.

Linus, I am working on another stoagie...a Makers Mark. Want one? Hell, here is a box of 'em - anyone who wants one here they are. Help yourself.

Make sure everyone lubes up with sunscreen.
Naw. Never liked those ones, unfortunately.

Gonna have a NUB instead and continue my studying.. sigh. If anyone finds something that looks like pink mushy oatmeal, that'd probably my brain. Please return it for a reward.

*stumbles off to his hammock*
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:10 PM   #48
Paphigleo

How Do You Identify?:
da Bear
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
open to new possibilities

Paphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST Reputation

Hey this island living may be just the thing I need!

Hammocks make me fall down, hmmmm *looking around* Sand chair it is!

Please tell me there is coffee???

I am the stone that the builder refused

I can't do this all on my own... I'm no Superman.

My armor, battered but strong. My sword, pitted but razor sharp. My body is bloodied but doesn't know to quit. I am battle-tested and proven, I shall live to fight another day.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...91850051_n.jpg
Paphigleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:31 PM   #49
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paphigleo View Post
Hey this island living may be just the thing I need!

Hammocks make me fall down, hmmmm *looking around* Sand chair it is!

Please tell me there is coffee???
Will espresso do?
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:38 PM   #50
Paphigleo

How Do You Identify?:
da Bear
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
open to new possibilities

Paphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Will espresso do?
will espresso do.... Linus you rock!

sittin in a sandchair with some goooooood coffee flavored LOVE!

mmm I got a Montecristo here somewhere...

I am the stone that the builder refused

I can't do this all on my own... I'm no Superman.

My armor, battered but strong. My sword, pitted but razor sharp. My body is bloodied but doesn't know to quit. I am battle-tested and proven, I shall live to fight another day.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...91850051_n.jpg
Paphigleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 05:21 PM   #51
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking about the beach and younger days and cruisin' in my cherry red '66 Mustang...and Collie and the gang....and...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQxdx-ScCvg"]YouTube- Beach Boys - Do It Again[/ame]
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 07:27 PM   #52
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

Oh HELL yes! Now why didn't I see this before? And on a virtual beach I'll ALWAYS look good in a bikini! Now, where are those tacky tourist shops so's I can be a cheap bastid and buy plastic souvenirs for the folks at home?
Old 03-28-2010, 08:18 PM   #53
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersuebee View Post
Oh HELL yes! Now why didn't I see this before? And on a virtual beach I'll ALWAYS look good in a bikini! Now, where are those tacky tourist shops so's I can be a cheap bastid and buy plastic souvenirs for the folks at home?

No tourist shops here Sue. It's a Family Island, so all you're going to see is a bar. In fact, food is in the water. If you're hungry, someone may happen along and go fishing or you can do it yourself. We have grills or open pits for cooking. Oh and all these floaty thingys so you can have fun in the water. I'm going to go find some shade and hang out in a hammock........have fun!!!!!

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
Old 03-28-2010, 08:36 PM   #54
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
No tourist shops here Sue. It's a Family Island, so all you're going to see is a bar. In fact, food is in the water. If you're hungry, someone may happen along and go fishing or you can do it yourself. We have grills or open pits for cooking. Oh and all these floaty thingys so you can have fun in the water. I'm going to go find some shade and hang out in a hammock........have fun!!!!!
I'm gonna get the do-gooder drunk and take hym skinny dipping. Right after I apply deoderant to hys *open pits*.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 08:38 PM   #55
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUTswEPcbGg"]YouTube- Hula Girls[/ame]
Old 03-28-2010, 08:44 PM   #56
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
I'm gonna get the do-gooder drunk and take hym skinny dipping. Right after I apply deoderant to hys *open pits*.

Sssshhhh....you're gonna blow it for me. Now everyone is going to know how easily I can get drunk.

Makes a note to self, never drink too much wine around SF. Doesn't matter if she entices with smelling good for open pits. Skinny dipping with others looking especially if drunk can only lead to picture snapping......oh my

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
Old 03-28-2010, 08:47 PM   #57
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:

That was cool
but
I think I heard something break on one of them

Old 03-28-2010, 08:51 PM   #58
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Sssshhhh....you're gonna blow it for me. Now everyone is going to know how easily I can get drunk.

Makes a note to self, never drink too much wine around SF. Doesn't matter if she entices with smelling good for open pits. Skinny dipping with others looking especially if drunk can only lead to picture snapping......oh my
Wiggle thy buns oh Wolfy One.

I'd NEVER take unseemly pics. Pinky swear.
Old 03-28-2010, 09:27 PM   #59
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersuebee View Post
You mean, for once, my thighs won't be the same size as my waist?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 09:33 PM   #60
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Wiggle thy buns oh Wolfy One.

I'd NEVER take unseemly pics. Pinky swear.

Um, yeah....you'd break my pinky as I swear because I'm drunk and then snap the pic. Oh and somehow I'd wind up wearing cool socks......um, yeah.