Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default What other drivers do to make you insane...

Drives me crazy that they don't turn their head lights on when it's raining or snowing...

It's a Law in Minnesota.
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 08:48 PM   #2
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

being on their dang phone! or texting!
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Softly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 08:49 PM   #3
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softly View Post
being on their dang phone! or texting!
I'm so guilty... However I have the hands free car phone.
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 09:05 PM   #4
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
Drives me crazy that they don't turn their head lights on when it's raining or snowing...

It's a Law in Minnesota.
It's an ignored law here in NC too.

During my daily commute I see texting, eating, shaving, make-up application, dancing (as much as one can while driving) and my personal favorite - reading the newspaper, books and magazines - all at 55+ mph.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 09:10 PM   #5
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

How bout clogging up the passing lane and not passing anyone?
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 09:10 PM   #6
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

makes me crazy when the old southern folks pull out in front of you then drive under the speed limit.
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 09:15 PM   #7
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I hate it when people treat yield signs like stop signs!!!!!!!! Blah!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 09:19 PM   #8
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
makes me crazy when the old southern folks pull out in front of you then drive under the speed limit.
That's the law here isn't it?
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 09:24 PM   #9
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation

it irks me to no end when there's no one behind you,
yet they gotta pull out in front of you- making you slam the brakes.
rude I tell ya.

it also irks me when they roll right up on yer ass, and stay there-
like that's really gonna make me go 85 mph just for you??
puhleez...

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 09:29 PM   #10
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,849 Times in 510 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

I find their very existence to be quite irritating. My drives would be far more pleasant if everyone else just stayed off the roads when I'm on them.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:30 PM   #11
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Seriously...
The peddle on the right makes it go...
Duh!
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 09:31 PM   #12
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

When drivers panic, freeze up at Roundabouts or they ignore traffic rules such as the vehicle that reached the intersection first enters into the flow of traffic first. If one or more vehicles arrive at the intesection at the same moment, the vehicle to your right, goes first. (The same is true for conventional intersections with stop signs.)

"Roundabouts require traffic to circulate counterclockwise around a center island. Unlike Traffic Circles, roundabouts are used on higher volume streets to allocate right-of-way between competing movements."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 09:31 PM   #13
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Pull out in front of me just to turn in less than a quarter mile

Blow the horn at me for going the speed limit. Damnit if you want to pay my insurance I'll speed.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 09:32 PM   #14
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

I do not drive. I walk.

But I hate when asshole drivers act like I am ruining their lives by crossing the street when they want to turn right. Pedestrians have the right of way. Get over it.

I can't tell you how many times I've been almost hit by jackasses turning right without looking.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:36 PM   #15
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Bicyclist that ignore traffic laws such as cycling through red lights and stop signs. Then wonder why they are getting hit.

Before all the bicyclist pop, I also am troubled by drivers that do not look in the mirror to be sure it is clear and a bicyclist is not coming down the road before they open the door of the parked car and injure or kill a bicyclist.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 09:38 PM   #16
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
That's the law here isn't it?
i was at the dr today and it happened, 2 old guys in a 70 something toyota lol

another thing i hate is when people dont pull over for
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 09:49 PM   #17
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
I do not drive. I walk.

But I hate when asshole drivers act like I am ruining their lives by crossing the street when they want to turn right. Pedestrians have the right of way. Get over it.

I can't tell you how many times I've been almost hit by jackasses turning right without looking.

I have some friends that live in SF that don't drive (I love our rapid transportation where I live and use it often) and that have almost been hit by this very thing many times! One of them carries a frozen water bottle to whack cars when this happens! I don't blame him at all! And it certainly has made me think more when I do have to drive into SF (but less and less often as I have been using public transportaion more and more).
I just have to master the connecting buses better and soon I will not ever have a reason to drive into SF from the East Bay! Even for medical appointments.

What, you can't hold on for a few seconds to let people get across the street completely? Just one more example of how self-centered people can be and lack courtesy as far as I'm concerned!

As a driver, the crazy people that drift into my lane ahead of me with about two inches between us make me nuts! And they seem to just zoom along doing this for miles on freeways here.

LOL, I am plain tired of rudeness most of the time, driving or not. We all live here! Your needs are no more important than mine!

Honestly, I like driving less and less. No parking worries, more exercise and it is a way to get more acquainted with neighborhoods and other are4as outside of where I live. Savings, too!

Been thinking more and more of how I am tired of the hustle and bustle here, anyway. I want a slower pace where people actually talk with one another.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 09:55 PM   #18
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

With their right signal on, they make a wide turn to the left first, then continue making the right turn or vice versa .
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 10:09 PM   #19
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

poke (as in slow poke)
It makes me nuts. Lately I have found myself kicking my truck around them w-a-y too much as soon as I can see enough room to pass. I am a good driver but I need to quit blowing it out just because I am frustrated at them going too slow on my clock.

I bet I look like an idiot when I do this! LOL!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 10:42 PM   #20
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I love to drive
I love to go the absolute correct speed limit
when the idiot behind me thinks getting closer will make me move faster
it won't
but it will tempt me to tap my breaks
I love to look at people who want to get out into traffic or change lanes
but fail to use their turn signal
I will fail to be nice
I have also found that a bit of weaving down the road
will get people off your tail (I drive home from work late at night)

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post: