Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

truth for gaea......
being given the opportunity to make an impact on one world issue, what would you choose, why, and how would you do that....short of "world peace" or "stamp out hunger" answers....give me something with meatiness......dig deep my friend...smiles
Old 07-02-2012, 08:01 PM   #202
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

I have a couple of truth questions, but they are personal and could be considered ..... um ..... risque.
Are there limits on these types of questions?
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2012, 08:05 PM   #203
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default LeftWriteFemme

THANK YOU, LWF!!!! Your kind words made me blush & smile....have an awesome evening!!!
Old 07-03-2012, 03:47 AM   #204
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
I have a couple of truth questions, but they are personal and could be considered ..... um ..... risque.
Are there limits on these types of questions?
Go on ... who doesn't like a bit of risque now and then?

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2012, 03:49 AM   #205
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation
Default truth

Ok, I'll put my hand up for a truth (biting my nails) ...

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2012, 07:10 AM   #206
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret View Post
K...I've got one for Gaea.

What things are you shallow about?
i am not a shallow person at all.

let try another question

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2012, 07:15 AM   #207
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
truth for gaea......
being given the opportunity to make an impact on one world issue, what would you choose, why, and how would you do that....short of "world peace" or "stamp out hunger" answers....give me something with meatiness......dig deep my friend...smiles
Education my friend education with education people have the ability to do so much, i would make higher learning available to everyone. With education in any country there are a great more opportunities. Education is a key factor in life.

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2012, 07:44 AM   #208
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Thanked 4,531 Times in 1,222 Posts
Turtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST Reputation

I'll bite Parker (where shall I place the comma?)...

...evaluating my level of trust....

I won't be home til late tonight west coast time, just so you know...
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2012, 08:28 AM   #209
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Ok then ..... heh.

ferret -- tell us about your first sexual experience with a woman.

Turtle -- a .... um, "multiple," if you will -- how and when did you first discover masturbation and how often do you masturbate?
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2012, 03:01 PM   #210
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

Oh gosh. My first experience with a woman wasn't until I was...21. Late bloomer, I guess. It was with a woman who definitely knew what she was doing, and it was definitely hot.
ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ferret For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2012, 03:02 PM   #211
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

Posting another truth for Gaea, and no offence was meant by the question. I thought it was just a good one.

When have you loved someone who hasn't loved you back?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ferret For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2012, 03:04 PM   #212
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

Okay, kiwi. Here's a truth for ya....

What is the first physical feature you look for in someone you are attracted to?
Old 07-03-2012, 03:04 PM   #213
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

And...I'll take another truth. Waaaaay too chicken for a dare.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ferret For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2012, 03:54 PM   #214
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
And...I'll take another truth. Waaaaay too chicken for a dare.
FERRET: here is a TRUTH for you......
Have you ever stolen anything....if yes, why? what? consequences?
Old 07-03-2012, 04:21 PM   #215
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

I'd have to go with not always getting music legally, and I know sometimes people have some strong opinions on that. I can't really think of a good reason for doing it, although a lot of times I look for songs I can't find in the usual places.
Old 07-03-2012, 04:25 PM   #216
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'd LOVE to play And I LOVE a good dare!!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2012, 04:38 PM   #217
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I would like another truth, please!
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2012, 05:18 PM   #218
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Quote:
Okay, kiwi. Here's a truth for ya....

What is the first physical feature you look for in someone you are attracted to?
Crikey! Ummmmm I can't answer! Maybe, /hate/ to sound cliche, but eyes? My first butch gf has gray eyes, I used to think they looked like soft velvet. Unless she was angry. And voice. If your voice doesn't crab me on the phone then probably not much else is going to grab me

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2012, 05:20 PM   #219
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Default late bloomer

Quote:
Oh gosh. My first experience with a woman wasn't until I was...21. Late bloomer, I guess. It was with a woman who definitely knew what she was doing, and it was definitely hot.
Why is 21 a late bloomer? Plenty of us were older than that (then made up for lost time)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2012, 05:24 PM   #220
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Default truth for ferret and APG

Ferret: Have you ever told a fib to a grrly and what was it?

APG: Have you ever farted while making love? Did you try and cover it up?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post: