Notices

Old 12-18-2009, 01:31 PM   #241
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

Mailing out all my Christmas cards! Last year I filled them out but somewhere in a blonde haze didn't mail them. So, joy to the world and fa la la la la ...
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 02:06 PM   #242
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

having my neighbors reinforce the fact that I aint crazy and crime has been happening in our complex
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 02:24 PM   #243
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Let me set the scene here a little. Last night we realized we where out of milk and decided not to run out and buy any because it was late.

This morning we get up and my girl goes into the kitchen and within a minute I hear the sound of cereal being poured into a bowl. I'm sitting on the john thinking what is she doing? I wonder what she is going to pour on her cereal or maybe she is going to just eat it dry. Well I quickly got my answer as I heard a quiet and sad awww come from the kitchen.

By the time I walked back into the bedroom she was walking back in with the cutest little pouty face saying that we have no milk. Of course I couldn't help but laugh. She was just too cute and funny at the same time. That's why I love her.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:34 PM   #244
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

The Christmas spirit....I haz it!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:02 AM   #245
Niceguy

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Neither feel 100% correct
Relationship Status:
Chocolate Creme Brulee

Niceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST Reputation

Flipping the switch on the new recessed lighting I installed in the kitchen!

Hearing the Hippopotamus song on the radio!

Getting the oil changed in my truck!

Pushing a PINK bicycle all the way from the back corner of Walmart to the checkout counter while all the other customers just smiled at me!

Having vegan beef stroganoff for dinner!
Niceguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 08:06 PM   #246
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I did. I'm pretty okay some days.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2009, 10:51 PM   #247
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Going to dinner with 4 precious friends after being treated to a pedi.....enjoying the laughter and enjoying being with them because they are so dear.....and then, coming home to find a huge ~ and I mean HUGE (about 2'X3'!!) ~ green fleece Santa sack sitting at my front door......FULL of presents from Santa.....not just for me, but for Lucy, too.....cuz Santa knew this year would be tough.......

I believe........

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 10:54 PM   #248
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation
Default JoY

I GOT CALLED OFF WORK TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rarely happens so i'm happy!

-RNguy
RNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 11:11 AM   #249
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

today I had the wonderful opportunity to go with my daughter to the doctors .
She had an ultrasound and I was able to see that little being that is growing up in there.....
the baby has measured in utero at about 3 1/2 pounds....delivery date is supposed to be around march 9th....oh its a girl she flashed us a few times
............................it brought me great joy to see little Thoreau Jr. moving around and see her well developed heart beating.

I can hardly wait till delivery day! I get to hold her first and introduce her to her mommy just that thought brings joy to my heart....today is a rather bittersweet day for our family....today is Lora's birthday (my daughter)...she died of AIDS on Dec 1, 2002 when she was 12.....she would be 21 today....
Old 12-24-2009, 11:20 AM   #250
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Spinach smoothie made with v8 juice...delicious and tangy!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 11:40 AM   #251
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

the cat
meowing till someone got up LOL
(i did try to act concerned)

how i have redone my cafe world avatar
i am style'n

seeing our porch all lit up when i come home from work at night

the fact that i have the next 3 days off

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:35 PM   #252
Surayna

How Do You Identify?:
Femme - babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Incredibly content, amazingly happy, and loved by some wonderful people!

2 Highscores

Surayna will become famous soon enoughSurayna will become famous soon enough

Opening my door and finding that neighbors have been leaving Christmas Cards outside my door.

This has been an awesome Christmas!!
Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion
in the things we do for each other every day."
~Nicholas Sparks~
"Bite Marks Are Love Notes Written In Flesh"
~anonymous~
Surayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:52 PM   #253
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation
Default joy

I woke up this morning with one kitty laying on my chest, one kitty laying on my legs and one kitty laying on the pillow beside my head and they were all out sound asleep.
It was just a really cute thing and made me laugh

-RNguy
RNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:12 PM   #254
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

a lot of wine and a lot of toke. imagine...its only 2 in Georgia...i got all night long to look forward to...y'all have a dandy day
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 07:28 PM   #255
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Today has been a MOST joyous day!!!!

First, I saw many, many folks that I've been thinking about and got the chance to wish them a happy holiday.

Then, I talked with my honey, which almost always makes my day light and joyous.

And then, my bank GAVE me money!!!!!!! Yes, oh yes, they did! Okay, well it could be deemed a cancellation of a couple of fees, but they gave it BACK to me (which evens out, but STILL!). My bank gave me money today!

Finally, my boss and I called around and worked out where we'll be getting our Christmas chow from tomorrow night. I think I may surprise him with some leftovers from lunch too, maybe.

Today's been a GREAT day and...........I GET TO OPEN PRESSIES WHEN I GET HOME!!!!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2009, 07:42 PM   #256
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

ever just have something simple like hot chocolate with a good ol' movie?
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2009, 08:26 PM   #257
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

My sister n law calling me with my brother to wish me a Merry Christmas They are at my aopted parents seeing my brothers sons my nephews. WOW Another sweet call from an awesome femme. And this White Christmas Dallas/Fort Worth is having
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 11:21 PM   #258
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

• A whole box of joy from a dear friend
  • Getting off an hour early
  • Plans for tomorrow
  • More plans for tomorrow
  • Hope
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2009, 12:07 AM   #259
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

What is bringing me joy at this very moment:

I get off of work in an hour and get to call my honey and open my pressie!

I'm STILL smiling from memories long ago, but fresh as a daisy in my mind.

Imagining a friend looking like this --->

I'm at a very good place today, in every way. I feel as if the Universe and those inside SEE me today.

Being seen and heard. Very powerful and very soothing.

Making plans for tomorrow.

Knowing that, even when I don't feel it, that I am loved.

Feeling it!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2009, 12:53 AM   #260
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Snow!!!

I can't believe it snowed today ... it never snows here! It was so cute watching my dogs running and playing in it. And I got to wear a hat and scarf while taking a walk, which it a big deal here in Texas. It's hardly ever cold enough for winter accessories.

My Rat Pack Christmas cd.

Hot chocolate with whipped cream.

My quiet, peaceful, uncomplicated life ... even if it is rather solitary at times.

Tags
joy