How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default Donald Trump: Adult Bully? Adult Baby? or Media Genius?

So, I saw this article just now about Trump doing one of his ridiculous "keep it swirling in the bowl as long as possible" slapbacks over comments that Robert Deniro made about his presidtential run.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_853320.html

This is only one in a long line of many articles where Donald Trump gives evidence of his complete inability to either let shit go or choose his battles. Remember the mean-spirited attacks on Rosie O'Donnel? What about his most recent racist remarks about how he had a good realtionship with "the blacks"? How about his comments around our President's birth status?

I'm curious what people think of Donald Trump? Do you think he is a media genius for being such an ass that we all keep talking about him or is this man truly an emotional, uncontrolled bully who lashes out at anyone who criticizes him?

Thoughts?
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 11:14 AM   #2
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Trump's voting record.

My take on Trump is that he's a rich, bored man who's made a fatal error.

Believing in the spin his own marketing department puts out about him.

Would he be good president? Sure he would. If he ran America like he ran his own business, we'd make money.

Would I vote for him? Not in a New York minute. He's a typical conservative. More concerned about making and keeping money. He has utterly no social conscience that is not dictated to by "what's in it for me."

Typical conservative attitude. It's all about him. He doesn't care about his fellow man at all. He forgets the iconic statement by MLK about pulling oneself up with non-existent bootstraps.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 11:38 AM   #3
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

Personally, I think he's an egomanical bully. As far as being a President, not in a New York minute, the man tries to cheat everyone he does business with, tries to get out of paying contractors who build buildings for him, he's already declared bankruptcy once so as far as being in control of the nations money, nope, not for me.
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 11:39 AM   #4
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
So, I saw this article just now about Trump doing one of his ridiculous "keep it swirling in the bowl as long as possible" slapbacks over comments that Robert Deniro made about his presidtential run.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_853320.html

This is only one in a long line of many articles where Donald Trump gives evidence of his complete inability to either let shit go or choose his battles. Remember the mean-spirited attacks on Rosie O'Donnel? What about his most recent racist remarks about how he had a good realtionship with "the blacks"? How about his comments around our President's birth status?

I'm curious what people think of Donald Trump? Do you think he is a media genius for being such an ass that we all keep talking about him or is this man truly an emotional, uncontrolled bully who lashes out at anyone who criticizes him?

Thoughts?
~ For Me ~

Very little of what he has uttered in the last month in the Media made
sense as far as Policy is concerned. Other than that, he is a loose cannon.

Kind of like Perot, only ten fold.
Although Perot looks quite somber next to the Donald.

He's the worse kind of Asshat ~ The ones with wayyyyyy to much money.

ETA ~ What would Michael Moore Do?
He would peel back the layers of Trump until all the Ugly is revealed.
Biogtry n Racism included. Where is Michael?

Last edited by Daywalker; 04-25-2011 at 11:41 AM.
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daywalker For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 11:42 AM   #5
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

A guy who built an empire on narcissism, bullying, debt and ego.
I'm not too sure about his agenda. Is he trying to get ratings on his show?
He has been divorced 3 times has been bankrupt 4 times.
He is a Republican who became a Democrat(2000) who became a Republican(2009).

Trump, in my opinion, is a joke on so many levels.

Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Tabitha For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 11:43 AM   #6
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

Oh, and I posted a Quote of mine today that seems to fit right in:

An arrogant heart knows no humility...nor nobility.

~ DW ~

Old 04-25-2011, 12:18 PM   #7
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Also the comment he made on Sunday evening's Celebrity Apprentice...........

When one of the women said that a couple of her team~mates were 'all up Star's ass', The Donald commented, "..which is probably a lot easier now, right Star, now that you've lost all that weight?".

I went....did he just SAY that?????? Of course, they all want to win so they giggled "appropriately" and the men couldn't believe he said it either.....

It was just one more reason not to vote for him......he is a scary, scary man.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 12:24 PM   #8
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I agree with everything stated here.

Do I think the man is brilliant? Yes.

Do I think he knows how to run a business (even if it's not so ethical at all times?) Yes.

Do I think the man has a heart? The jury is out.

Do I think he would get this country at least closer to out of debt? Yes.

Do I want him as my president? Not in a million years.

I don't want a dictator as President. And that's what I believe him to be. He's so used to people bowing down to him (Because we are soooo impressed with money in this country) that he believes everyone should. I don't want that kind of thinking running this country (And yes, I know it has before).

He changes his stance on important issues depending on the day & the group he is talking to. (2002 - supports gays having rights...i.e. insurance, etc..not necessarily marriage tho. 2011 - absolutely does not support gays having any of those rights.) So nine years with him takes us BACK a step..not moving FORWARD.

But! I digress! To answer the question of the thread..which is NOT about his run for President...I think he's a combination of an adult bully/adult baby. I also think back to the Rosie O situation. I think it speaks volumes about his character that whenever he is attacking someone in the media, he almost always resorts to name-calling. He is incapable of having a reasonable adult conversation with the people he has issues with. (Back to the too used to people bowing down to him - he isn't used to dealing with real people who aren't afraid of him).

I used to respect the fact that he worked his way to the top. Nowadays, I'm finding very, very little to respect about him at all.

Whatever you fear most has no power. It is your fear that holds the power.
-Oprah Winfrey
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 01:59 PM   #9
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

He is an ego the size of Texas wrapped in a mouth the size of Europe with the values of a pedophile and a sexist racist jackass.
I don't watch his shows and I think he is a complete fool.
He would bankrupt this country and make a mint doing so for ratings.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 02:28 PM   #10
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

He is a media whore.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:34 PM   #11
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 2,870 Times in 667 Posts
sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Donald Trump is an ASSHAT
sierragirrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 04:24 PM   #12
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

No way, no how would I vote for The Donald. He is a bully on many levels. And the remark he made to Star about her weight about made me fall off my chair.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 04:31 PM   #13
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have always felt Trump was a bully. He obviously is an opportunist and a media whore. His narcissistic personality is off the charts- and like many narcissists, he is intelligent. That is what makes them so disturbing- and an adult baby. There is also some alcoholism history with him (lost a brother to it). So, maybe some variables there concerning his personality development. His defensive postures and temper flares make me wonder.

He is riding his TV show's success right to the bank and to fan his ego. My guess is that if he really does try to run for the GOP nomination, he will end up in a big pile of his own shit just like Rudy did.

Right now, he is having the time of his life with all of the attention.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 04:34 PM   #14
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
I have always felt Trump was a bully. He obviously is an opportunist and a media whore. His narcissistic personality is off the charts- and like many narcissists, he is intelligent. That is what makes them so disturbing- and an adult baby. There is also some alcoholism history with him (lost a brother to it). So, maybe some variables there concerning his personality development. His defensive postures and temper flares make me wonder.

He is riding his TV show's success right to the bank and to fan his ego. My guess is that if he really does try to run for the GOP nomination, he will end up in a big pile of his own shit just like Rudy did.

Right now, he is having the time of his life with all of the attention.
A Machiavelian Narcisist pehaps?
Old 04-25-2011, 04:36 PM   #15
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

I just think Trump is one of those people who is opinionated even about minutia and not only thinks that EVERYONE wants to know it, but tries to force it on them (which is bullying in a way). I don't care for people like that because I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinions and beliefs, whether I agree with them or not.

I don't even bother with finding out what he has to say anymore.
Old 04-25-2011, 04:40 PM   #16
Mr. Moon

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, she, it, hey you
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,160 Times in 229 Posts
Mr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST Reputation

I didn't read all the responses because of time so if I am repeating someone else, so sorry....

I remember....5 - 10 years ago he was near bankruptcy. No? I swear there was this big bunch of stuff about how he ran his businesses mostly in the red and had no "real" money.

I am using the wrong words and am short on time, but, I remember that and it was from a real news source.

Other than that he's an egotistical asshat.
Mr. Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Moon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 08:14 PM   #17
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

And today...... he says his "detectives" found no birth certificate in Hawaii for Obama!! It is either "not there" or "missing." But won't reveal who in Hawaii his "people" talked with.

I am so sick of this!! The system in Hawaii has been explained and explained- the damn certificate is an official copy.

Frankly, I think Birthers don't think Hawaii is a state!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 10:21 PM   #18
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

I have a question for those who watch any of The Apprentice shows.

Why?

Do you know that you are supporting him by doing that?

Even peripherally you are telling the network moguls that he's interesting enough to tape or watch.

That's money in the political bank, y'all.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 11:01 PM   #19
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

adult ...diaper
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 11:18 PM   #20
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
I have a question for those who watch any of The Apprentice shows.

Why?

Do you know that you are supporting him by doing that?

Even peripherally you are telling the network moguls that he's interesting enough to tape or watch.

That's money in the political bank, y'all.
I get that.

For me, I've tried to keep the 2 things separate.

I enjoy watching MeatLoaf and Gary Busey integrate.
heh.

Seriously though ~ it's for Charity, the Celebrity one is.

My opinion is that Trump easily influences ('trumps', if U will)
the Network with enough Monetary weight that
if the ratings fell...the show would not.

I canot take Trump serious as a Political Candidate.

I picture him and Howerd Stern running together.

That's how serious I take it.