Notices

Old 11-19-2011, 03:34 PM   #121
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiphone View Post

worst holiday cake ever invented. yes, those are corn nuts. corn nuts! on a cake! gah!
Dear god...what IS that??? Tell the truth persi, did someone sneeze on the top of that cake?

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2011, 03:42 PM   #122
persiphone
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
on a hedonistic hiatus

Thanked 1,565 Times in 380 Posts
persiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
Dear god...what IS that??? Tell the truth persi, did someone sneeze on the top of that cake?

omg it does look like snot! that is Sandra Lee's kwanzaa cake.
persiphone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 03:45 PM   #123
persiphone
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
on a hedonistic hiatus

persiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
Pot Noodle is an instant noodle fast food. Full of E numbers and beloved of students, teenagers and yes, stoners, all over the land. I haven't had a Pot Noodle since I was a teenager.

What the.......

alls i got is this:

which leads me to THIS:

cuz nothing says love during the holidays like a dick donut.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to persiphone For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2011, 04:11 PM   #124
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
yes. and the sauces get really elaborate. by elaborate i mean a precise mixing of 47 bottled condiments.

and what the hell is this?

i like the notation "without giblets" on the can. cuz the idea of a whole chicken in a can wasn't disturbing enough.
Although, this is probably a stupid question - I have to ask it anyway; How the hell did they get a WHOLE Chicken in a tin? How big is the tin?

Last edited by 1QuirkyKiwi; 11-19-2011 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Typo
1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2011, 04:15 PM   #125
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijahRene View Post
As much as I love Avocados, I'll give this one a miss, thanks!

........Reading this thread, I feel about ready to boke!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2011, 09:20 PM   #126
persiphone
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
on a hedonistic hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuirkyKiwi View Post
Although, this is probably a stupid question - I have to ask it anyway; How the hell did they get a WHOLE Chicken in a tin? How big is the tin?

gurrrllll....it has to be a big ass can
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to persiphone For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2011, 09:23 PM   #127
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
yes. and the sauces get really elaborate. by elaborate i mean a precise mixing of 47 bottled condiments.

and what the hell is this?

i like the notation "without giblets" on the can. cuz the idea of a whole chicken in a can wasn't disturbing enough.
Just thank all that's holy that you've never SEEN what comes out of that can!! I can assure you...it is vile!! I've seen it and it haunts my nightmares! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2011, 08:09 AM   #128
persiphone
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
on a hedonistic hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
Just thank all that's holy that you've never SEEN what comes out of that can!! I can assure you...it is vile!! I've seen it and it haunts my nightmares! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

say it isn't so!
The Following User Says Thank You to persiphone For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2011, 08:12 AM   #129
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Oh joy my sis strikes again and I get the fun stuff ..... she made some brownies yesterday,so I gets one and of course somfin crunchy is happening.....

an egg shell
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2011, 08:42 AM   #130
Lazy Daze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,807 Times in 745 Posts
Lazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luvgirls View Post
Oh joy my sis strikes again and I get the fun stuff ..... she made some brownies yesterday,so I gets one and of course somfin crunchy is happening.....

an egg shell
Your sister must have learned to cook from my sister!!
Try this on for size....every year for the last 15 years she has hosted thanksgiving dinner...and Every year for 15 years...the turkey is RAW! In the middle!!! Yup! I said Raw! Four slices in and slam on the brakes cuz the bad boy is still gobbling!! We have tried every trick there is to get her to cook it longer and she Won't! Soon as it browns..she pulls it out and says its done!
Old 11-20-2011, 08:49 AM   #131
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Daze View Post
Your sister must have learned to cook from my sister!!
Try this on for size....every year for the last 15 years she has hosted thanksgiving dinner...and Every year for 15 years...the turkey is RAW! In the middle!!! Yup! I said Raw! Four slices in and slam on the brakes cuz the bad boy is still gobbling!! We have tried every trick there is to get her to cook it longer and she Won't! Soon as it browns..she pulls it out and says its done!
LMAO! our sisters r trying to kill us mine fed me glass from the dish that fell on da floor
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2011, 08:57 AM   #132
Lazy Daze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,807 Times in 745 Posts
Lazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
LMAO! our sisters r trying to kill us mine fed me glass from the dish that fell on da floor
Somehow..mine manages to make her stuffing Crunchy! And its stove top! Who does that???
Old 11-20-2011, 09:08 AM   #133
persiphone
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
on a hedonistic hiatus

Quote:

an egg shell

hahahahahaaaaa that's awesome
The Following User Says Thank You to persiphone For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2011, 09:18 AM   #134
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Daze View Post
Somehow..mine manages to make her stuffing Crunchy! And its stove top! Who does that???
BOLMFAO!!!! smh omg they are twins
The Following User Says Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2011, 09:19 AM   #135
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Quote:
hahahahahaaaaa that's awesome
hahaha awsome huh well I did finish the brownie later... when da munchies kicked in
The Following User Says Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post: