How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Ummm, you said lots of twenties, so I quoted you. Oh and it has to be my nu nu but I like the YadaYada Tribe. I know you're really good with those names, so I'll just let you take a little more time and show them what you can do. I think you were a marketing magnate in another life.

Prince WolvesCanLickTheirOwnNuNus of the YadaYada Tribe.

My waste is a terrible thing to mind....I'm riding the demerol happy bus.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:11 PM   #22
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

*pads* in poppin' and lockin'

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDWiR5lT4eo&feature=related"]YouTube- Newcleus - Jam On It Back In Da Dayz Old School Mix Bonus[/ame]

Wikki Wikki Wikki
The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:04 PM   #23
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post

Prince WolvesCanLickTheirOwnNuNus of the YadaYada Tribe.

My waste is a terrible thing to mind....I'm riding the demerol happy bus.

I laughed at this one. Thank you, I really need to laugh more. Even if I knew what a nu nu was, I don't think I want to lick my own. When you finished riding your demerol happy bus, I'm sure you can do much better. I have tons of faith in you. Can you at least tell me what a nu nu is? Maybe the butches wear nu nu's and you femmes should wear wiki wiki or the other way around
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:08 PM   #24
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Snowy, when you go back to YouTube, look for Tommy Roe. Old song, you'll know it when you hear about Jam and Jelly. The only thing missing will be Hello Kitty and toast.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:20 PM   #25
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
My nu nu takes anything OVER a twenty buddy.

PrinceNotMyNuNu of the YadaYada Tribe.

Some people's nu nu's have lines of credit.

Princessa DeTropeFancySchmancyI'llNever
RememberThisWithATwist

Dear June,

It's not the color that matters. It's the size.

Love Princessa

Last edited by Arwen; 11-09-2009 at 11:21 PM. Reason: OMG the scroll!
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:12 AM   #26
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

To help get everyone into the mood..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPq7sdk1H7A"]YouTube- THE BEACH BOYS-KOKOMO[/ame]
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:26 AM   #27
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Ohhhh my! *laughing helplessly*
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:35 AM   #28
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

*sleepfully wanders in, searching for coffee*

Good morning Islanders! What's fun and exciting today?
Old 11-10-2009, 11:19 AM   #29
Gryph

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married to a wonderful girl

Gryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST Reputation

Morning Linus and the rest of the islanders.
*yawns, sips coffee, looks around*

"The three things that bring the most balance into my life, Will, Intent and Purpose. With out these there is no honor." - Storm Cloud Woman
Gryph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:23 PM   #30
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have the crud. I am wanting to name people by chicken names.

Old 11-10-2009, 12:32 PM   #31
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Sorry you have the crud SupaDupaFemme....if giving people chicken names makes you feel better...have at it! I love nicknames...I have like 20 of them by now!
Just_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 02:52 PM   #32
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

Yada Wiki Nu,

Of COURSE you give your chickens people names.

you're only as sick as my secrets Daddy.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:07 PM   #33
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

A paradise and a place for fun and sun and classic beach music. This man is an island...and everything is cool.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx9xxNAjhvk"]YouTube- The Beach Boys - Strange Things Happen - 1992[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufl54Ys3nA0"]YouTube- Beach Boys - Hot Fun In The Summertime[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf5IP8r0gWk"]YouTube- On e On - Stephen Bishop[/ame]
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 03:14 PM   #34
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Hrmm.. so who's in charge of the naming?? Arwen... oh, great goddess of the Mighty Word, would you be interested in this? Or is someone else better at this?

*goes into his humidor, grabs a nice cigar, a glass with a splash of whisky over the rocks and his tech readings for next week*

Oy! Beta classes! Fun and sometimes not-so-fun. :P
Old 11-11-2009, 07:00 PM   #35
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

This island has music by the beach boys......hot damn.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:08 PM   #36
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
This island has music by the beach boys......hot damn.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU5IODKNbNs"]YouTube- The Beach boys California girls #45[/ame]

Diggin' the island classic style.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:23 PM   #37
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

See Jet, I remember the Beach Boys along with The 4 Seasons playing in an 8 track in my 65 Galaxie Convertable. Thank you, I'm feeling much older today, lol.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:35 PM   #38
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Queer... that is all you get
Preferred Pronoun?:
um... she.. I think... *shrug* call me anything that pleases ya
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,131 Times in 377 Posts
PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

woooooo... i like this place... can I stay? PLeasepleaseplease!?!?!?
PoeticWitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:41 PM   #39
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber.ducky View Post
woooooo... i like this place... can I stay? PLeasepleaseplease!?!?!?

Everyone is welcome here.......so, welcome, welcome, welcome!!!
Old 11-11-2009, 07:44 PM   #40
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

*peeks in*
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote