Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Parenting

Parenting This area is for discussing parenting, adoption and anything related to raising our kids!

Old 11-01-2011, 07:18 AM   #21
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

That's a lot of youngins Lady Pamela! Holy cows! But you have a wonderful family, lots of love and it all extends from you. I love my family and would be lost with them.

Below a pic of Mia the fairy princess for hallows.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 09:29 AM   #22
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

oh, all the pictures are wonderful! I will need to look into how to post things here.

I am currently a Grandma to 12, and a Great-Grandma to 3. My youngest son (who turns 36 today!), is expecting his first child, a girl who will be named Isabella Rose, in March. His soon-to-be wife already has 5 children, so I will actually have 18 grandchildren soon!

I do have to say, I look mah-velous for someone with that many younguns! LOL
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 09:30 AM   #23
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkansasPiscesGrrl View Post
oh, all the pictures are wonderful! I will need to look into how to post things here.

I am currently a Grandma to 12, and a Great-Grandma to 3. My youngest son (who turns 36 today!), is expecting his first child, a girl who will be named Isabella Rose, in March. His soon-to-be wife already has 5 children, so I will actually have 18 grandchildren soon!

I do have to say, I look mah-velous for someone with that many younguns! LOL
host your pics at photobucket.com and its pretty easy to copy the link and post here. If you need help let me know
Old 11-01-2011, 05:00 PM   #24
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation
Default Haloween 2011

Audree "Strawberry Shortcake" by the end of trick or treating her new nickname "Shortcake" has been awarded her..

Aleese "Snowwhite" oh my i had to ask about her costume more than once i never seem to get the princesses correct..I surely do try tho.

Audree Protecting baby sis from all the "painted faces"

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 05:30 PM   #25
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

OMG they are precious. Like Lady Pamela said, "best be getting that bat ready!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaea View Post
Audree "Strawberry Shortcake" by the end of trick or treating her new nickname "Shortcake" has been awarded her..

Aleese "Snowwhite" oh my i had to ask about her costume more than once i never seem to get the princesses correct..I surely do try tho.

Audree Protecting baby sis from all the "painted faces"
Old 11-01-2011, 06:29 PM   #26
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

im enjoying this thread ....

Lady P and Sachita, Beautiful families...

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
The Following User Says Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 06:31 PM   #27
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
im enjoying this thread ....

Lady P and Sachita, Beautiful families...

It is a great thread. All the beautiful souls that wouldn't be here if it wasn't for choices...WOW WHAT A LEGACY!

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 06:35 PM   #28
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Pamela View Post
It is a great thread. All the beautiful souls that wouldn't be here if it wasn't for choices...WOW WHAT A LEGACY!
My granddaughters are my Legacy...I am so very Proud.

Old 11-01-2011, 06:35 PM   #29
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lesbian Butch so that would be she, but I come to just about anything *S*
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation

I just got back from a quick visit to Henniker NH where I spent friday to mon with my oldest son and my 2 grand kids. I haven't seen them in 3 yrs. I asked for snow and got 13 1/2 inch and played in it with my grandkids. I miss them and watching them grow. My son told me that they haven't gotten snow before Halloween in 7 yrs and i come up and get hit with a lot. I was a very happy butch. I wish it was longer but its the only time i could take off.
TIMBER
TIMBERWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TIMBERWOLF For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 06:40 PM   #30
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMBERWOLF View Post
I just got back from a quick visit to Henniker NH where I spent friday to mon with my oldest son and my 2 grand kids. I haven't seen them in 3 yrs. I asked for snow and got 13 1/2 inch and played in it with my grandkids. I miss them and watching them grow. My son told me that they haven't gotten snow before Halloween in 7 yrs and i come up and get hit with a lot. I was a very happy butch. I wish it was longer but its the only time i could take off.
TIMBER
What an amazing experience for you, I am so orry to hear you have not seen them in 3 years ...Do you have skype you can use to keep in contact with them?

Old 11-02-2011, 09:42 PM   #31
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lesbian Butch so that would be she, but I come to just about anything *S*
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation

Never used it before.

Quote:
What an amazing experience for you, I am so orry to hear you have not seen them in 3 years ...Do you have skype you can use to keep in contact with them?
TIMBERWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TIMBERWOLF For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2011, 04:05 PM   #32
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

My gandson Gage

While doing this he kept saying..HELP YOU!..lol

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2011, 12:40 PM   #33
Miss July

How Do You Identify?:
Bitchy, Self Sufficient, High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mizz (Bitch)
Relationship Status:
Not LOOKING

Miss July Has the BEST ReputationMiss July Has the BEST ReputationMiss July Has the BEST ReputationMiss July Has the BEST ReputationMiss July Has the BEST ReputationMiss July Has the BEST ReputationMiss July Has the BEST ReputationMiss July Has the BEST ReputationMiss July Has the BEST ReputationMiss July Has the BEST ReputationMiss July Has the BEST Reputation
Default This is one of my favorite pics of my grandchildren

I Am A Bitch, But I Ain't Yo Bitch

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u.../ny/ny1303.gif
Miss July is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miss July For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2012, 06:04 PM   #34
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Default New grandbaby

This is my new grandson
~*~ Pantera ~*~

Born to my oldest daughter Nichole.

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2012, 11:23 PM   #35
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

ASKING A PERSONAL FAVOR FROM MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

PLEASEEEE...like this picture and also go to the main page and like it.
My granddaughter Jewels is in a contest, "her first" and she wants to win.
OF COURSE..Smiles

Please remember ..Both pages have to be liked...Thank you so very much!

page to click on and like
https://www.facebook.com/CaptivationsPhotographyBySarah

picture to click on and like
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Old 07-12-2012, 11:12 PM   #36
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Done

Glad to do it Lady Pamela. I love being a gramma too!
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2012, 11:54 PM   #37
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by fever View Post
Glad to do it Lady Pamela. I love being a gramma too!
Thanks...we need as many as we can get untill the 18th...thanks again.

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Old 07-13-2012, 05:35 AM   #38
rockybcn

How Do You Identify?:
a well blended yin yang butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'll take "sweetheart" for 500 Alex!
Relationship Status:
to be...or not to be...that is the question!

rockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputation

You beautiful grandmothers just thrill me! You gave your hearts and raised such awesome children and now reap the rewards of having these beautiful grandbabies! Bless you all in abundance....let the love continue!
Old 07-18-2012, 11:09 PM   #39
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Just found out today..I am gonna be a grandma again..smile

My daughter is starting to show a little...GRINS!

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2012, 08:28 AM   #40
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

"Abuela" to 3 here: almost-17, 6.5, and, newborn, all born to my ex's dd and 3 different babydaddies, all druggies with significant criminal histories.

The eldest lived with us on and off for most of her life, and full time for the last couple of years after her momism her job and apartment due to her pain pill addiction. She's a beautiful petite energetic young woman who is a cheerleader and soccer player. So far at least she has responded to her mom's issues by staying very clear (by HER choice) from alcohol, drugs and sex. She and I have always had an arm's length relationship, both because her mom had huge issues with me and my ex's indulgence when I tried to have expectations of her such as chores and homework before texting and tv! I'm thrilled that we have finally bonded over something - we're both roller derby freaks

The 6yo is my heart. I've raised her as her primary parent since she was 20m but when the ex finally moves out next month, all the kids will go with her - I have zero legal rights. She has shown a strong preference for boy thing since she was 18m old and has rejected all girl thing since she was 3 and talks to me all the time about that she's really a boy. Her mom and my ex (grandmom/guardian) have huge issues with it and try to push her towards girl stuff, even though my ex is a TG butch.

The new baby was born July 29 at just 3.5lbs and addicted to methadone.

So... Not your typical grandma story.
Dance-with-me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post: