Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

I am sorry to hear your dinner was so bad. We have Brookshire here too so thanks for the heads up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
I made raviolis with red sauce, it should have been good but I used a can of Brookshires traditional sauce, I got a case when they had a $6.00 case of several things. I knew it wasn't going to be what I'm use to. So I used seasonings and herbs to help it along, warning beware It isn't fixable no matter what, the tomato acid is as raw as it comes. It was supposed to be useable right out of the can, no way folks. Next time I need to strip paint off anything I will use it...my poor stomach feels I swallowed battery acid. I pitched it all in the trash what I cooked and every can left.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2016, 11:11 PM   #21282
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Today was my parents' annual New Year's Day party... So I didn't really eat "dinner", just munched off and on during the party.
Old 01-02-2016, 07:19 AM   #21283
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Roasted sweet potato stuffed with hummus
Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Cauliflower
Salad of black beans, garbanzos, artichoke hearts, and black olives.

We were apparently really in the mood for a lot of veggies.

That all sounds incredibly awesome....all of it...I love my veggies...
Old 01-02-2016, 04:45 PM   #21284
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

Repeat - I am having a homemade cheeseburger with fries. Tea to drink.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2016, 05:00 PM   #21285
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Home made shrimp jambalaya with dinner rolls, banana cream pie for desert and your choice of many things to drink.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2016, 05:16 PM   #21286
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Orange chicken and a spring roll
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2016, 06:03 PM   #21287
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Well...

I was in the mood for something kind of different...

So...

I peeled and cubed a large sweet potato...sauteed it in some Tuscan herb olive oil...added some cubed chicken and a little water to simmer the potatoes...added a bit of a frozen spring veggie mix, added some 21 season salute and everyday spice for good measure....

Cubing sweet potatoes Is not an easy task....while I was doing it, I swore I'd never do it again...but the results were so yummy...I may just have to...
Old 01-02-2016, 06:44 PM   #21288
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,130 Times in 3,011 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Learned something new- 21 season salute. Going to check that out!

I didn't eat lunch until about 3pm today so I think I'm skipping dinner at this point...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
Well...

I was in the mood for something kind of different...

So...

I peeled and cubed a large sweet potato...sauteed it in some Tuscan herb olive oil...added some cubed chicken and a little water to simmer the potatoes...added a bit of a frozen spring veggie mix, added some 21 season salute and everyday spice for good measure....

Cubing sweet potatoes Is not an easy task....while I was doing it, I swore I'd never do it again...but the results were so yummy...I may just have to...
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 06:45 PM   #21289
boioboi

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
they/them or ze/zer
Relationship Status:
Happily Committed

boioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputation

Chopchey, sushi, and fried tofu. YUM!
boioboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boioboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2016, 07:16 PM   #21290
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Learned something new- 21 season salute. Going to check that out!

I didn't eat lunch until about 3pm today so I think I'm skipping dinner at this point...

Its sold at Trader Joes as is the every day seasoning...they are absolute staples in my kitchen

I can't wait for summer and fresh tomatoes and cucumbers. A little vinegar and everyday spice....so simple and good....
Old 01-03-2016, 09:28 AM   #21291
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Dinner Date with my honey last evening....:)

Crab Cake atop a polenta cake, with sautéed baby asparagus, and crispy thin strips of fried green onions on top, a side of lobster mac n cheese, and a square of rosemary & thyme bread with sea salt on top.

The appetizer was warm goats cheese with roasted garlic cloves, calamata olive tampenade, fresh shrooms, roasted red peppers with a crostini point

Dessert was 4 bites of a seven layer chocolate decadence drizzled with shaved white chocolate & chocolate sauce...

I ate only half my dinner...so have leftovers for lunch today...

A very pleasant date with my sweetheart...
Old 01-03-2016, 09:52 AM   #21292
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

That is a good question..

I may go to the place that my client gave me a wicked generous gift card for.. and maybe see a movie while I'm there. Its too cold for outdoor stuff.. says the former hardy New Englander...my mama would be ashamed
Old 01-03-2016, 10:24 AM   #21293
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Dinner

I am planning to make chicken noodle soup today.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2016, 10:59 AM   #21294
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am making potato soup in the crock-pot!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2016, 12:48 PM   #21295
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default typical hawaiian..

shoyu chicken
sticky rice
fresh pineapple
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2016, 01:38 PM   #21296
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,130 Times in 3,011 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Dinner tonight overlaps a meeting at a coffee house where I tent to not love the food. They make good smoothies though and they serve breakfast for dinner so I think it will likely turn out to be a coconut water smoothie and some eggs?
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2016, 03:22 PM   #21297
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I have a pork roast in the slow cooker cooking away and smelling good. In a little bit I'm baking some sweet potatoes , then a small pan of sweet corn bread. I have a side of greens for me so my son will have mac and cheese.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2016, 06:53 PM   #21298
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Mexican grilled cheese.....aka a cheese quesadilla...onto which I sprinkled some diced jalapeño and some smoked Tabasco sauce...

I had jalapeño poppers earlier....

I don't know what it is in jalapeños that I crave, but when I get a hankerin its something wicked...
Old 01-04-2016, 07:09 PM   #21299
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Dinner

I am having a grilled turkey and cheese sandwich with coleslaw. Water to drink because the peppermint tea is steeping.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2016, 07:11 PM   #21300
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation
Default You're doing it wrong....

My daughter was thrilled to inform me that today is National Spaghetti Day. Not even making this up. So, in honor of such an auspicious day we had spaghetti with homemade meat sauce, small green salads and garlic bread. It has finally gotten cold here so was a perfect meal to match the weather. (But my heart longs for spring, my Weber, and a perfect steak.....)

Katniss~~
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:

Tags
dessert, dinner, food