Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 01-15-2020, 02:50 PM   #7941
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Shhhhh, it's a secret !

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
I am thinking a due date of the end of February - put a thanks if this sounds good. If it doesn't, of course- speak up. I want everyone to feel they have a date that gives enough time.

Post Secret project SIGN UP CLOSES (Jan 17)

Oldies and responsible newbies welcome! No artistic talent needed - just have fun and put your all into it!

For examples http://www.postsecret.com (or postsecret on instagram / google etc)

Make 2 post secret postcards for each participant. We have 5 participants, so you will make 8 postcards. The most duplicates you can make is 4 (i.e. you can make a set of 4 same, and then a second, different set of 4- that way I can make sure each participant receives 8 different postsecret postcards). Or of course you can make 8 postsecret postcards that are all different. Size doesn't matter as long as it's within reason.

Fine to add your name or be anonymous. Secrets in the pen pal project must STAY in the pen pal project either way!

THEME: You can do any theme you want but the suggested theme is work. I chose this because I have been having a tough time over the past years with adjusting to jobs and such. Work includes anything related such as disability and retirement. Funny or serious. An alternative theme, if the work one doesn't appeal to you, is: anything related to the New Year.

Size of postcard (anything within reason).

Participants:

1. nycfem / Jennifer (wrangler)
2. GeorgiaMa'am
3. CCB
4. Besame
5. JustLovelyJenn

Time provided to be negotiated as a group after sign-up. We will make sure EVERYONE is comfortable with it and has adequate time. $ for wrangler shipping / packaging costs: 7 dollars.

JustLovelyJenn, so glad you are joining us! If any questions, just ask on the thread, and we will help guide you!
Participants:

2. GeorgiaMa'am
3. CCB
4. Besame
5. JustLovelyJenn
6. Tommi
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2020, 03:00 PM   #7942
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default "Unfinished business packed away in the hidden corners of my mind"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
Ok... I am going to try this out.

One of my goals this year is to start working through all the boxes of unfinished business packed away in the hidden corners of my mind.

Another one is to reestablish human contact with people I love and miss.

And this feels like the perfect project to do both. So... I may need some reminders and what not, but count me in.
That is so nice to read. It reminds me there is more to life than Breaking News, and chicken soup, Kleenex, Vicks Salve, sneezing and that miserable cold that kept me in the house. I see sunshine, and the humming bird feeder is empty.

I'm in
Old 01-16-2020, 08:16 AM   #7943
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Post Secret project SIGN UP OPEN (closing tomorrow)

Project due date: end of Feb!

Oldies and responsible newbies welcome! No artistic talent needed - just have fun and put your all into it!

For examples http://www.postsecret.com (or postsecret on instagram / google etc)

Make 2 post secret postcards for each participant. For example, if we have 5 participants, so you will make 8 postcards. In this scenario, the most duplicates you can make is 4 (i.e. you can make a set of 4 same, and then a second, different set of 4- that way I can make sure each participant receives 8 different postsecret postcards). Or of course, in this hypothetical situation, you can make 8 postsecret postcards that are all different. Size doesn't matter as long as it's within reason.

Fine to add your name or be anonymous. Secrets in the pen pal project must STAY in the pen pal project either way!

THEME: You can do any theme you want but the suggested theme is work. I chose this because I have been having a tough time over the past years with adjusting to jobs and such. Work includes anything related such as disability and retirement. Funny or serious. An alternative theme, if the work one doesn't appeal to you, is: anything related to the New Year.

Participants:

2. GeorgiaMa'am
3. CCB
4. Besame
5. JustLovelyJenn
6. Tommi

$ for wrangler shipping / packaging costs: 7 dollars.

Any newbies, so glad you are joining us! If any questions, just ask on the thread, and we will help guide you!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping

Last edited by nycfem; 01-16-2020 at 08:20 AM.
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2020, 06:05 PM   #7944
Ts_kaijira

How Do You Identify?:
Tommi's Kaijira
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
tied up

Ts_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Post Secret project SIGN UP OPEN (closing tomorrow)

Project due date: end of Feb!

Make 2 post secret postcards for each participant. For example, if we have 5 participants, so you will make 8 postcards. In this scenario, the most duplicates you can make is 4 (i.e. you can make a set of 4 same, and then a second, different set of 4- that way I can make sure each participant receives 8 different postsecret postcards). Or of course, in this hypothetical situation, you can make 8 postsecret postcards that are all different. Size doesn't matter as long as it's within reason.

Participants:

2. GeorgiaMa'am
3. CCB
4. Besame
5. JustLovelyJenn
6. Tommi
7. and his Kaijira

Any newbies, so glad you are joining us! If any questions, just ask on the thread, and we will help guide you!
Participants:

2. GeorgiaMa'am
3. CCB
4. Besame
5. JustLovelyJenn
6. Tommi
7. and his Kaijira . (I'mmmm Baaaaacccccckkkkkk)
Old 01-17-2020, 07:08 PM   #7945
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Participants:

2. GeorgiaMa'am
3. CCB
4. Besame
5. JustLovelyJenn
6. Tommi
8. and dee! (Thanks Kajira for the poke)
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2020, 07:19 PM   #7946
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Hey, everyone,
I'm going to give until midnight to close sign-ups today but I also wanted to let you know I am changing the requirement for how many postcards you make to 1 for each participant instead of 2. Of course you are more than welcome to make as many as you want for each participant (as long as you make at least one) but I really had only made the requirement as 2 to compensate for being a small number of people participating. Now that it is a larger group (very exciting!), I am amending the requirement from 2 postcards per person to 1 per person, with the understanding that you are welcome to make more than 1 for each person but are certainly not required to. So excited that we have such a great group!

How do I... ?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2020, 10:14 PM   #7947
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Hi, folks, please read, as I finalized all the information (thanks).

Post Secret project SIGN UP CLOSED

Project due date: end of Feb! If I don't receive the cards by the first week of March, we take a hard line, and you will not be in this project. The only reason we do that is because without doing that, things were dragging out for months and months.

Make at least 1 post secret postcard for each participant. This means you will be making a minimum of 7 postcards but of course make as many as you want! You can make all 7 the same or do variations or make each one different. Whatever makes you happy.

Fine to add your name or be anonymous. Secrets in the pen pal project must STAY in the pen pal project either way! If you want me to choose who your postcards go to, I'm always delighted. If you prefer to choose who each of your postcards go to, then make sure to label them with the person's screen name on the opposite side of the card as your secret (and if you decide to pick who each of your postcards go to please write "To" so that I don't get mixed up and think you are the one who made the postcard. If you want someone to know you made the postcard then write "From" or leave them anonymous- up to you).

ALL postcards will be mailed to me in a single package by you, and I will compile them in a packet for each of you and send them to you. When you send me your packet of postcards, please make sure you include your return address on the package. If you don't have my address and need it, just text or PM me. For my name on the front of your package please use "Jenny S."

THEME: You can do any theme you want (including a theme that is not one of my suggested themes) but the suggested theme is work. I chose this because I have been having a tough time over the past years with adjusting to jobs and such. Work includes anything related such as disability and retirement. Funny or serious. An alternative theme, if the work one doesn't appeal to you, is: anything related to the New Year.

Size of postcard (anything within reason). Please no unsealed glitter or scents.

Participants:

2. GeorgiaMa'am
3. CCB
4. Besame
5. JustLovelyJenn
6. Tommi
7. TS_Kaijira
8. easygoingfemme

Piece of advice to newbies: End of Feb sounds like a lot of time but many of us Oldies have had the experience of waiting too long and then barely finishing or not finishing, so it is much better to pretend the due date is a week earlier- at least! It will be much less stressful for you in the end that way!

Thanks for reading this!

How do I... ?

Last edited by nycfem; 01-17-2020 at 10:24 PM.
Old 01-19-2020, 03:48 PM   #7948
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Participants:

2. GeorgiaMa'am
3. CCB
4. Besame
5. JustLovelyJenn
6. Tommi
8. and dee! (Thanks Kajira for the poke)
8. easygoingfemme

So, is this now 9 Jen
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2020, 05:14 PM   #7949
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
8. easygoingfemme

So, is this now 9 Jen
Oh my gosh, thanks for catching that, Tommi! Yes!

How do I... ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2020, 05:18 PM   #7950
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Project due date: end of Feb! If I don't receive the cards by the first week of March, we take a hard line, and you will not be in this project. The only reason we do that is because without doing that, things were dragging out for months and months.

Make at least 1 post secret postcard for each participant. This means you will be making a minimum of 8 postcards but of course make as many as you want! You can make all 8 the same or do variations or make each one different. Whatever makes you happy.

Fine to add your name or be anonymous. Secrets in the pen pal project must STAY in the pen pal project either way! If you want me to choose who your postcards go to, I'm always delighted. If you prefer to choose who each of your postcards go to, then make sure to label them with the person's screen name on the opposite side of the card as your secret (and if you decide to pick who each of your postcards go to please write "To" so that I don't get mixed up and think you are the one who made the postcard. If you want someone to know you made the postcard then write "From" or leave them anonymous- up to you).

ALL postcards will be mailed to me in a single package by you, and I will compile them in a packet for each of you and send them to you. When you send me your packet of postcards, please make sure you include your return address on the package. If you don't have my address and need it, just text or PM me. For my name on the front of your package please use "Jenny S."

THEME: You can do any theme you want (including a theme that is not one of my suggested themes) but the suggested theme is work. I chose this because I have been having a tough time over the past years with adjusting to jobs and such. Work includes anything related such as disability and retirement. Funny or serious. An alternative theme, if the work one doesn't appeal to you, is: anything related to the New Year.

Size of postcard (anything within reason). Please no unsealed glitter or scents.

Participants:

2. GeorgiaMa'am
3. CCB
4. Besame
5. JustLovelyJenn
6. Tommi
7. TS_Kaijira
8. easygoingfemme
9. girl_dee

Piece of advice to newbies: End of Feb sounds like a lot of time but many of us Oldies have had the experience of waiting too long and then barely finishing or not finishing, so it is much better to pretend the due date is a week earlier- at least! It will be much less stressful for you in the end that way!

Thanks for reading this!

How do I... ?

Last edited by nycfem; 01-19-2020 at 10:45 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2020, 08:41 AM   #7951
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default Shhhhh, secrets

Hmm, secret post card creations are just toooooo big.
Secrets here and secrets there
Which ones do we share
Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman too
If it's my secret dare I share with you !!!

Feb. 4, 2000, Tommi's Kaijira is already creating....Just sayin', she loves this.
Old 02-05-2020, 01:44 PM   #7952
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Ohhhhhhh....POST SECRETS....one of my MOST FAVE of all projects.....

Quote:

Make at least 1 post secret postcard for each participant. This means you will be making a minimum of 8 postcards but of course make as many as you want! You can make all 8 the same or do variations or make each one different. Whatever makes you happy.

Participants:

2. GeorgiaMa'am
3. CCB
4. Besame
5. JustLovelyJenn
6. Tommi
7. TS_Kaijira
8. easygoingfemme
9. girl_dee

Thanks for reading this!
Look at all these cool peeps. I am really so sad to have missed this.....post secrets is my most fave project of all!!!

I was in critical condition in 3 hospitals for 50 days (12/05 to 01/24.......most here wasn't aware. Anyway, I was coded 12/14 then flatlined in ICU 12/17....so I was VERY sick, having major open abd surgery 12/20. I am getting better each week, slowly.

Thanks to the ones here who did know & kept me in thoughts & prayers & sent messages. I heart you all.

This is such an exciting group & project...... Have fun!
Old 02-15-2020, 11:43 AM   #7953
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Hi, I'm going to amend the ABSOLUTE FINAL deadline to March 15th. This means anything after march 15th will not be sent out. I advise planning to get yours to me at least a week early. Then you don't have to go through the anxiety of not knowing if it will arrive on time. Trust me- I've been through this before myself

If you don't mind, please put a thanks, so that I know you've seen this

Quote:

Participants:

2. GeorgiaMa'am
3. CCB
4. Besame
5. JustLovelyJenn
6. Tommi
7. TS_Kaijira
8. easygoingfemme
9. girl_dee

Thanks for reading this!

How do I... ?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2020, 08:19 PM   #7954
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Hi, how is it going for everyone? Do you need me to extend the time again or are you doing well? So far I haven't received any packages but did hear that easygoing is sending hers. Of course, I will post whenever a package is received.

How do I... ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2020, 11:37 AM   #7955
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,014 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hi, how is it going for everyone? Do you need me to extend the time again or are you doing well? So far I haven't received any packages but did hear that easygoing is sending hers. Of course, I will post whenever a package is received.
I am struggling, but my plan is to do it this weekend.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2020, 09:59 PM   #7956
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Mine are finished. I was being held up with no cash to send. I never have cash💰..lol. Took care of it today with cash back with ice cream purchase, lol.

They should be in the mail sometime in the next two days.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2020, 03:00 PM   #7957
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'm struggling too but am also gonna try and pull it out over the weekend.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2020, 03:33 PM   #7958
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Okay, thanks for the feedback. I have heard from everyone in the affirmative for the March 15th deadline, except for JustLovelyJen. I'll reach out to her today.

So, March 15th remains as the final deadline. Thanks, everyone!

How do I... ?
Old 03-09-2020, 10:40 AM   #7959
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,014 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Dangit, I just had a _great_ idea of what to do with this penpal project. Too late now, I don't have time to get the materials. Guess I will stick with my original idea (which I hope to finish up this evening).

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2020, 05:03 PM   #7960
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

mine are on a mail bound trip to you as of today📬

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types