Old 06-03-2013, 10:23 AM   #11561
LukeCian
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Jake Tulane
Relationship Status:
Can you adjust suspenders and a bow tie?

LukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST Reputation

On My mind - recent conversations - and how when you have them they open doors to your own thoughts. Sometimes they dredge up things you have not thought about for a long time. Conversations that make you pensive and smile. I like having conversations that make you think of good things.. that make you smile.. that make you realize it is good that you woke up today... and no matter what comes down your path... you were still given the day.

I am pretty damn happy to be alive !!! Life is good !!
LukeCian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LukeCian For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2013, 06:02 PM   #11562
tonaderspeisung

How Do You Identify?:
asleep at the synthesizer
Preferred Pronoun?:
crown prince of dirty disco

Thanked 1,794 Times in 857 Posts
tonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputation

can i call myself pajama rich
or is that something others have to think about me
tonaderspeisung is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tonaderspeisung For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2013, 01:57 AM   #11563
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

So many events,fees to be paid,permits,uncle Sam. YES in that order
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2013, 10:46 AM   #11564
LukeCian
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Jake Tulane
Relationship Status:

LukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST Reputation

How notes (no matter how you receive them) can make you smile.

What a relief it was to get some snail mail from a friend of Mine who has been going through a rough time. I hate the feeling of being helpless and wanting so much to help and realizing sometimes all you can do is be an ear to listen. Sometimes things are truly out of our hands. That when you think that everything happens for a reason, you have to believe it and not just say the words.

Also how thankful I am to have experienced what love feels like. To know what it feels like to say those words and mean them. To know what it feels like to be loved back whether that love stays or goes.

I woke up this morning thinking I am pretty happy and that no one nor nothing can touch that unless I let it happen. I refuse to let it happen.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LukeCian For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2013, 01:00 PM   #11565
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

On my mind...
Everything I have to do for Thursday and than next Wednesday and Thursday.

It is Pride week next week and we are building a 35 foot float in our backyard. People coming and going and trying to get my own stuff done and organized for shows during all the stress my girlfriend is under. It keeps my mind spinning.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2013, 07:38 PM   #11566
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation
Default What on my mind

My cell contract is up the 6th of June. I want to switch carriers, but I can't decide who to choose. Sprint, AT&T, Tmoble, US Cellular. Do I want to sign up for a two year contract? What about those prepaid/monthly plan thingys?

What to do, what to do
Old 06-05-2013, 04:21 AM   #11567
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekohl View Post
My cell contract is up the 6th of June. I want to switch carriers, but I can't decide who to choose. Sprint, AT&T, Tmoble, US Cellular. Do I want to sign up for a two year contract? What about those prepaid/monthly plan thingys?

What to do, what to do
TMobile's got it now where you don't have to sign up for a contract anymore. I'd check what companies have the best coverage in your area, then look at deals and go from there.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2013, 08:58 AM   #11568
femm_cb

How Do You Identify?:
Bitch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BITCH

femm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputation
Lately I have been in a seriously grumpy ass mood. I don't even want to be around me. I know I am PMS'ing.

Even my wife is annoying the f*** out of me. I know "this too shall pass", however, lately, she has me wanting to poke her in the forehead!
Old 06-06-2013, 01:06 PM   #11569
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,510 Times in 10,201 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

on my mind. ..
Change.

Do i want it? Am i willing to give up what I've done? Do i want a challenge? Is this the right time? I've been thinking about this for days now. What will people think? Will i be happy? What do i have to lose by just looking? Maybe this is exactly what I'm looking for. .. this is what is on my mind.

I've seen some of that change going on here. It's given me things to think about. Thank you

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2013, 07:27 AM   #11570
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

VACATION!!! This day can't be over with soon enough!
Old 06-07-2013, 04:33 PM   #11571
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Whats on my mind.. The saying people come into your life for a reason, how many times have I heard that and thought that myself. It is true they do.. so that leaves me with so many things on my mind.. do I take that chance? Do I do what I really want to do and trust it? I feel like it is right but then in my mind I know all things come to an end .. the only question is the when and why,not if it will end,all things end!
Sometimes I worry myself,I am so easy to just follow my path where ever it takes me.. I know I will be all right I always am. Then I remember that death is quick, who does my child have if something happened to me. The ones I have chosen to care for her if something did happen to me, but dang I am way down here away from anyone close to us
Every since my bestie passed, I am more cautious now.. it reminded me I am all my kid has that's it just me. But then their words enter my head.. I think it is coming from the heart and sometimes it feels like just what I need. I have a lot of thinking to do on this I feel. But all of me just wants to throw caution to the wind and take flight.. I know who I am I will always be alright.
funny how someone says something not truly being serious, then the more that seed takes hold in their mind the quicker they mean it and want it.
That is how I feel like it was just being funny and friendly then all of a sudden it became real.
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2013, 06:55 AM   #11572
LukeCian
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Jake Tulane
Relationship Status:

On My Mind....it seems to be a theme...change. Some fear it..others embrace it. To Me it is inevitable....while we might not always be ready for it....we need to have acceptance of it...and deal with it as it comes...sometimes the best things in Life are a complete surprise.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LukeCian For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2013, 07:55 AM   #11573
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,510 Times in 10,201 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2013, 08:02 AM   #11574
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeCian View Post
On My Mind....it seems to be a theme...change. Some fear it..others embrace it. To Me it is inevitable....while we might not always be ready for it....we need to have acceptance of it...and deal with it as it comes...sometimes the best things in Life are a complete surprise.
Too true buddy! All things change, it's how you embrace and accept the change that counts.

I for one am completely floored and honored by the surprise that popped in my life and I am going for it! I have made my mind up. Now to break it to my best bud here, He is really upset at the thought lol And that was just me casually mentioning I want to do it. I am blessed by good people in my life
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2013, 11:28 PM   #11575
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

what 2 days from now represents...

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2013, 12:08 AM   #11576
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Can't sleep....clowns will eat me
Old 06-10-2013, 02:08 AM   #11577
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
Can't sleep....clowns will eat me

Someone should tell you a good bedtime story so you can fall to sleep!!!!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2013, 07:13 PM   #11578
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

If you're the praying kind, please pray for my daughter.

We were in emergency all night, and still no answer as to what is wrong...hard time breathing, chest pain. She's 19 God, please help us find what is wrong.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2013, 07:41 PM   #11579
GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
Playing around and having fun

Thanked 3,663 Times in 824 Posts
GraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Never enough

Lately I've been doing a lot of thinking. I'm not quite comfortable talking about some things, but I need to get them out. I need answers. I know there are no answers.

I want to know why, no matter who I meet or date, they always say they are fine with me the way I am. But inevitably they leave or lose interest stating that I am not trans enough, not lesbian enough, not straight enough, not male enough, not female enough, etc. I get it. They had a preconceived idea/expectation of who and what I am. I don't like it, but they are being honest in what they want. I lay no blame.

Then there are the ones who seem to be interested but then leave after having sex. They just wanted to 'try out' a trans person. They wanted a story. They treat me as an object, a toy, a novelty. They don't want to get to know me. They don't want to take the time to see what a great person I am or the type of relationship material I am. Those are the ones that hurt. Those are the ones who never cared or were interested in the first place. I *rarely* do casual sex anymore thanks to those people. You have to be pretty damn special to me for me to jump into bed with you and even more special for me to want to take the time to get to know you, or let you get to know me. I may flirt a lot, but unless you really have my attention, it doesn't mean anything.

I guess I'm tired and a little bitter or discouraged. I almost want to give up trying to catch someone's interest. Almost. I'm not intending for this to be a pity party. I just needed to vent and get it off my chest.
GraffitiBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to GraffitiBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2013, 09:08 PM   #11580
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

My assignment with Estee Lauder is wearing me out.